You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 pm

"Who are you watching for?" Diana asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:04 pm

"Would you help me if I told you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm

"Why would I help a Strigoi? I'm a guardian, it's my duty to stake you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Zedekiah smiled faintly. He casually took a few steps toward her and opened his arms invitingly. "So? Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Diana rolled her eyes. "Yes, I'll go straight into your arms so you could bite as many holes into my neck as you wish." She offered a small smile of her own. "I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Zedekiah remained still, meeting her eyes. Then his smile widened. "Oh, why not, Diana? Doesn't it sound like such a good idea to come closer and offer your stake to me...? The wood and silver one."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Diana felt her muscles go rigid, but she started to walk towards him, feeling her arm reach into her pocket for her silver stake. Compulsion! She tried to resist it, but couldn't, shakily handing over both as he requested. Fucking shit!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:43 pm

"Good girl," Zedekiah said softly, taking both and rather teasingly holding up the silver stake in his bare fingers. He pocketed them and took her wrist, pulling her in and keeping his eyes on hers. Your aura is frighteningly strong. You weren't expecting me, however...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:04 am

Diana stared in shock as he held the silver stake with ease. Why wasn't he getting burned?! She went forward without much choice, staring back into his eyes. Her own went wide at hearing his thoughts. How... How!? That isn't...!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:19 am

"Isn't possible?" Zedekiah breathed. "A lot is possible, Diana." He let go of her wrist and moved his hand to her forehead, touching it lightly and closing his eyes. He felt memories and began to sift through them, of knowledge of the students and faculty of the Academy, seeing one person over and over that she cared for very much...who'd healed her wounds. Who'd had attacks. Who'd nearly committed suicide not long ago.

Zedekiah pulled away with a slow nod. "I see," he murmured. There was a spirit user there on campus. Possibly two, though he hadn't gotten a solid enough reading on the memories. But one for sure. One powerful. And vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 am

Diana inadvertently winced against his touch, but felt him, somehow, going through her memories, and tried to pull away, but couldn't. He kept looking for memories with Tiveon, and she tried to fight against him, somehow, but it didn't work. He released his hold and couldn't help but stumble back slightly, still staring at him in a mix of shock and possibly anger.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:53 am

Zedekiah watched her in a combination of amusement and curiosity, tilting his head at her just slightly. "Thank you, Diana Russel," he murmured. You have helped me very much. He turned and walked away again, taking the silver stake out of his pocket and looking it over. He saw Diana's initials embossed near the handle and frowned. I might as well leave it for her to find later. After all, I am stealing property of a guardian...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:34 am

Diana, while he was watching her, acted before she thought. She'd noted what pocket he'd stored her wooden stake, and had gone for it before he turned, praying he hadn't noticed. He didn't seem to have, and as he had his back to her, she struck and planted the wooden stake into his back, into his heart. She snatched her silver stake, but instead of going to stab him there, she, for the first time she'd recalled, actually ran back to the wards. What if it wouldn't affect him? she'd wondered. What if it did nothing? Then she'd really be screwed. At least this way she'd get back...!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:38 am

Zedekiah started to spin around to face her, but he misjudged how quickly she'd moved and let out a snarl of pain as the wooden stake sank into the flesh under his shoulder blade. He spun the rest of the way and lunged toward her with another angry snarl. I should have stabbed her. She is nothing like Delilah. She would not have gotten back up!
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Shit, shit, shit! Diana pressed herself, barely missing the lunge. I can get to it in time!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Zedekiah snatched a hand out, feeling the fabric of her shirt just barely escape his grasp, but didn't move again, glaring at her furiously as she crossed behind the wards. He reached a hand back and slowly pulled the stake from his flesh, then dropped it to the ground.

The first rays of dawn suddenly appeared. In the next instant Zedekiah was gone, headed back to meet with Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Diana turned after she was in the wards, staring back at where he'd been. She didn't move for a long time, even after the sun had started to come up. She let out a shaky breath and took another breath, inhaling deeply and letting it out a sigh. She edged out and took her wooden stake again, looking down at it and his leftover blood on it.

I know what I saw, what I felt... A Strigoi who could hold silver without being burned... But, how had he gone through her memories, talked to her through her mind? Why was he looking for Tiveon, his spirit...? She withdrew back into the wards and started to head back. She had to tell someone, even if they didn't believe her.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Timur sat in a bench near the edge of campus, his head tipped back to watch the sky change colors, a cigarette dangling in his fingers. An empty bottle was lying on the ground at his feet, one forgotten during the course of the day. He frowned slightly. Kind of late...why're you taking so long... He glanced toward the trees, where he anticipated Diana would walk from the trees, and glanced down at the bottle. Liquid courage, don't fail me now, right? Right... He smirked and held the cigarette to his lips, taking a drag and exhaling the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:50 pm

At least Cole had seen him too. Several of the other guardians had. But would they believe her? It still seemed impossible... He knew her last name though. He'd held the stake, even carrying when he'd gone to leave. Diana finally broke from the tree cover, so caught up in her own thoughts as she rehashed what had happened over and over that she didn't notice that Timur was near by. She walked by where the bench was, looking down at the wooden stake thoughtfully. It doesn't make sense...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Timur was about to look back to the trees again when Diana walked by, and he blinked, getting to his feet. "Di?" He walked after her. "Diana?" She looked kind of odd. Not like she usually did when coming back from a patrol. He frowned and tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Diana jumped a little at the sound of his voice and looked back at him. "Oh, hey, Tim." She put the stake away. "It's, uh, late, isn't it? Shouldn't you be in Tivka's room?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Why do you only call him Tivka? Timur bit the comment back and looked her over, asking after a moment, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:09 pm

"Yeah, just heading in to give my report," Diana said. "Why...?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:13 pm

"You're jumpy," he maundered, "and you missed me walking in. That's not like you. Unless you were ignoring me. Which wouldn't surprise me." He grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:22 pm

"Er, no, no..." Diana frowned. "There's a couple of Strigoi out at the wards," she muttered, lying. "A few tried to get close..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next