You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Fee gasped in shock as she felt the stake plunge into her heart and collapsed to the ground. Tiveon shook his head slowly, clearing it further, and looked up in time to see Diana holding Fee. He instantly held up a hand. "D-Di," he slurred, "No! Don't. Wait."

---

Claire allowed him to approach, spinning toward him as he moved to the side. As he punched out, she ducked under the hit and sliced the stake out, cutting it into his leg and scraping the bone.

Justin was suddenly dragging in ragged breaths, as though he'd been trapped underwater for ages. The memory of what had just happened--the amazing feelings rushing through him, but then nothing, and thudding to the ground... He jerked into a sitting position. The campus was still in chaos. He coughed and looked around, and hesitated when he saw one of the freshmen Moroi girls next to him. Her face was pale. He turned to her and shook her shoulder lightly. "H-hey...?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Rayne looked down at Tiveon, and Diana glanced over to them. She frowned. "Why not?"

---

Hector cried out in surprise and pain, and pulled back from her to look down at his leg. He snarled at her angrily. "How the hell did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:26 pm

"B-because," Tiveon slurred, "Promised...Damon." He pointed at Fee. "Tarus."

---

Claire slowly smiled at him. "Did you think I was always a nurse, Hector?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:35 pm

"What?" Diana asked, looking down at her. Rayne's grip on him unintentionally tightened. She set her jaw and looked to Tiveon.

"She just fucking proposed turning you and Ty," Rayne growled. "And they've still got him!"

---

Hector scowled angrily at her and circled around her again, but didn't attack.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Tiveon took a few breaths, finally fighting his way to clarity. "She'll be different as a Moroi," he muttered, fighting back a wince. "C-can still save Tyler, too." He slowly started to fight his way to his feet. "We've got to get back...and put her in one of the cells," he said, pointing to the young Strigoi.

---

Claire turned to keep him in the corner of her eye, but didn't move either, a smirk on her face. "Do you want to die, Hector? If you don't, I can take you to a holding area so I don't have to kill you. You could be restored instead."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 pm

"You take him, I'm going to go look," Rayne said to Diana. Diana frowned.

"I'll have my hands full with her if we're gonna to taking her to the cells," she said. "I can't defend him too." Rayne scowled at her and looked up to Tiveon.

---

"Why, Dad gave me a wonderful gift, I'm not going to squander it." Hector smiled back to her. "Even if you have a guardian background, I've killed plenty today."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Tiveon frowned. "We could go around instead of straight through," he said, "and if we hurried, we might get there before she comes to." He pulled out the stake he had in his pocket. "I also have this."

---

"I won't be among them," Claire promised and lunged at him, jabbing out at his gut with the stake.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Rayne took it from him and sighed. "As soon as she's in the cells, we look for Tyler again," she growled again, this time doing nothing to mask the anger in her voice. Diana frowned and sighed, carrying Fee but making sure to hold her arms for when she awoke again. Rayne followed her, loldragging Tiveon after her.

---

Hector jumped back, but the stake just barely missed him. He swung out his leg then, trying to knock her off balance.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Tiveon grumbled, "Rayne, I can walk," and pulled away from her, staring at the stake in her hand. I needed that...

---

Claire ducked and grabbed his leg, then yanked him close and sank the stake into his gut.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:32 pm

"If you could use it, you could," Rayne mumbled. If you hadn't fucked Diana so much, maybe you'd know how to use it.

---

Hector snarled in pain and grabbed her hand, trying to pull the stake out. Jesus this hurts!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:43 pm

"I can use it," Tiveon muttered.

---

Claire tore the stake from his gut and smirked at him, twirling the wood in her fingers, and then jammed it into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm

"You've gotten bitten twice today, and you didn't even get to pull out the stake," Rayne sighed.

---

Hector let out a louder snarl as he felt it sink into his heart, but fell limp after that.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 pm

By the time they reached the small holding cells on campus, which are there even in the books for no real defined reason, Fee was starting to come to. Tiveon hurried ahead of them and opened the door for Diana.

---

Claire lifted him over her shoulder and looked around, then started toward the same compound Tiveon, Diana, and Rayne were entering.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Diana held Fee in place but had gotten her stake out this time, holding it deathly close to her as she went inside with Fee. Rayne hung back beside Tiveon, watching them with a frown.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Fee flinched back from the stake and let out a warning growl.

Tiveon glanced down at Rayne. "I have to stay here," he muttered. "R-Rayne, can't you let some other guardians know...let them go after Tyler?"

At that moment, Claire reached them, hoisting Hector over her shoulder. She glanced between the two of them, but then stepped inside after Diana and Fee.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:08 pm

"No," Rayne growled at him. "I'm going after him, it's my fault that he's..." She shook her head. "I'm getting him back!" She glanced to see who Claire brought in, and shied back just a hair behind Tiveon when she saw it was Hector.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

"Here we go," Claire said, rather cheerfully, as she and Diana put their respectful Strigoi into one of the silver-barred cells together; Diana having to pretty much toss Fee in and slam the door shut to prevent her attack. Fee latched onto one of the bars and snapped her hand back with a snarl as her skin burned.

-

Tiveon took Rayne's shoulder and squeezed slightly. "It's not your fault," he whispered. "It was...this is happening too fast, all of it; there's no time to think. Let the other guardians take care of it, Rayne." He took her hand and tried to pull her inside of the compound.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Diana turned away from the cells and glanced to Tiveon and Rayne, unable to help the sigh that escaped her. She went past them back to the entrance. "We still have to secure the school, we don't have the people for a manhunt now."

Rayne pulled away from Tiveon and frowned at Diana's words. "I'm going to find him, whether you like it or not," Rayne said, moving to follow after Diana.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:06 pm

"Rayne...!" Tiveon tried, taking a few steps after them.

Fee glanced over at Hector and poked him in the head with her foot. Because why not.

---

Tyler felt his thoughts finally coming back into focus sometime later, and tried to recall the most recent things that had happened, but he only remembered mulled words and a haze. Rayne and Amos somewhere in there...were they okay? Where was he? Tyler sat up and blinked a few times, holding a hand to his neck and tensing at feeling the fang marks there. "Sh-shit," he muttered, feeling himself for a stake and cursing again when he didn't find one. He looked to be in a room, the structure of which vaguely reminding him of an apartment complex...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Rayne didn't stop, and split from Diana after that, going back to where she'd last seen them.

-

Hector gave a growl in response and looked up at her slowly before looking around. "Where the..."

---

Maya was watching him from a corner, and laughed softly as he came to. "What a pity, little guardian. Alone with two Strigoi..." Maya suddenly was there, kneeling in front of him and put a hand to his chest and moved it lower and lower. "Your blood is good though, better than I've had in a long time..." She smirked at him. "Will she come for you, though?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Tiveon gritted his teeth and continued after her, but heard someone calling him, "Mr. Amos! Mr. Amos!" He turned his head to see Justin Sarcozy, with blood down his front, waving toward him. Beside him was...Lilly Auburn. "Shit," Tiveon hissed under his breath, doing a double-take at the blood on Justin's shirt. "Lilly..." He jogged toward them, glancing around in watch for any Strigoi.

-

"The holding cells of the Academy," Fee grumbled, sitting down and glaring at the bars. "Fucking silver."

---

Tyler flinched back and slapped her hand away with an icy glare as he looked around for some sort of weapon. "What happened?" he demanded, backing away from her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Lilly slowly started to awaken, blinking her eyes a few times as she tried to clear the haziness away. She looked up, seeing Justin moving and talking, and smiled. It'd worked, he was okay... She started to sit up, but she went back down when her vision started to spin, and she put a hand to her head. Geez...

---

Hector frowned and sighed. "Dammit." He put a hand to his chest tenderly. "Well, we can't stay here..."

---

Maya smiled to him and slid her fingers around the hem of his jeans. "She let you go for the other man," she said plainly. "We're going to awaken you soon. In the meantime, we could have a little fun..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Tiveon reached them and knelt beside Lilly, just in time for her to tip backward and Justin to suddenly groan and clutch a hand to his head. Justin said to Lilly, "Of course I'm okay, but you..."

Thought so, Tiveon thought grimly, lifting Lilly into a sitting position and holding her up.

---

"They'll have to come in here to stake us," Fee said. "When they do, we'll get out." Or I will, at least. Don't know about you.

---

Tyler's eyes widened and he slapped her hand back again, shaking his head. "Sh-she wouldn't have done that," he said. Would she? He gritted his teeth. "I'll never be one of you," he spat.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 pm

"T-Thanks, Mr. Amos," Lilly said softly. She looked over to Justin and frowned. Had she said that out loud? No... She suddenly looked up at Tiveon. "W-Where's Ms. Frie? She was taking me to the church, but a Strigoi attacked her..."

---

"Sounds good," Hector said with a sigh.

---

Maya chuckled. "But she did!"

"It was such a quick decision," Monique piped in, coming in from another room. "She just abandoned you without a thought."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 pm

"She's fine. I saw her earlier," Tiveon reassured her. "Speaking of church, we need to be heading that way...can you walk?" he asked Lilly.

"What's going on?" Justin asked warily. "I just...blacked out. What happened?"

---

Tyler jumped at Monique's voice and clenched his fists. "You're lying," he said flatly. Rayne wouldn't do that to me. W-we've known each other too long. He started to get to his feet, but swayed slightly. What the...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next