You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:37 pm

"I am older than you!" Fee stated, clearly affronted, and lunged at her once more.

Trish slowly slid away from Hector's grip, holding a hand to her neck with a little moan of disappointment. She slid down to her knees, and it turned into a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Diana jumped out of the way and kicked her in the back to send her flying.

--

Rayne and Hector both glanced at Trish and back to each other. Rayne scowled and rammed her knee as hard as she could into Hector's stomach, and he let out a sharp yell. She slammed him down to the ground and pulled out a silver stake she'd actually managed to steal and reluctantly stabbed it down. Hector rolled out of the way just in time and stumbled back from them before taking off.

Rayne started after him, but heard another giggle from Trish and sighed, turning back to her. "Shit. Sorry, Trishy." She went to her, lifted her up into her arms, and ran the rest of the way to the church.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Fee flew forward and staggered against the ground, nearly losing her balance. She shot a furious look back at Diana and snarled.

--

Trish giggled a bit once more when they reached the church, and she looked around at some of the lit candles. "Pretty..."

"Rayne!" Tiveon was suddenly standing near them, reaching out a hand to touch her cheek but hesitating, more than aware of the people around them. He cleared his throat. "Y-you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Diana was already gone though, having taken off to help other students struggling to get to the church.

--

Rayne grinned at seeing him and nodded. "I'm glad you are, what happened? I felt someone bite you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:03 pm

"Bitch," Fee snarled. She looked left and right for another target, and started toward a nearby scuffle.

---

"It's nothing," he said. "I'm okay now. But Trish..."

Trish had regained her coherence. She was shaking in Rayne's grip, her eyes wide and mortified and not understanding what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Rayne glanced over to Trish and took her into her arms for a hug. "Shush, it's okay. I'm sorry I let him get near you." She grabbed a random towel from Tiveon and wiped the blood off of her neck.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Trish let out a little sob of horror and hugged Rayne tightly, trying to gasp out, "Wh-why did it f-feel like that?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:45 pm

"They're called endrophins, Trishy. They make you feel..." Rayne frowned and glanced at Tiveon for a little help.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 pm

"They make you feel that way so it's easier for the Strigoi to feed," Tiveon said honestly, and Trish flinched. "But it's alright. You're safe now, and he can't get to you."

B-but... Trish touched her neck tentatively and she stared up at the podium in the church. Oh, God. Something's wrong with me. Lord save me.

--~--

Tyler gritted his teeth, slipping past all of the teachers and students in the church. He caught sight of Rayne and Trish and let out a sigh of relief to see they were okay, then went to a side door, stepping out into the chaos. Rayne had gotten her first Strigoi. It was his turn. He took out the silver stake he'd managed to grab from one of the guardians and headed into the courtyard, looking around for a target.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:05 am

"Trish, you don't have to feel bad about it," Rayne said. "It's beyond your control what you felt." She pat her on the back and sighed. "I bet there's some water or something we could find, maybe some of your other friends are in here too."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 am

Tiveon frowned slightly. "You take care of that," he told them, and started for the door, errantly touching his pocket where a spirit-charmed stake he'd stolen borrowed from Rose when she'd visited was located.

-

Tyler spotted two Strigoi he recognized. And he couldn't help but smirk. It was the same two who'd thought they could attack Trish. He started toward them, twirling the stake in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:44 am

"Whoa, hold on." Rayne lolabandoned Trish as she started after him. "You're not going back out there! It's fucking chaos!" She could just feel all the religious people's glares on her, but she ignored them.

---

Maya and Monique had found a couple of Moroi boys near the boys' dorms and had been feeding off of them, but dropped their prizes at seeing Tyler walk up. Monique let out a vicious snarl, but Maya put her hand on Monique's shoulder. "Shush, sister. Don't you want to play with him?

"I want to feed off of him!" Monique snapped.

Maya grinned. "Oh, we will..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:49 am

Tiveon glanced back at her. "Rayne...remember when you asked me about that girl? Feodosiya?"

---

Tyler waved at them with a false bravado. "Hello, ladies. Remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:51 am

"Um, kind of. Why?" she asked.

---

"The cute little Dhampir boy who kept us from feeding off a pretty little Moroi?" Maya asked.

"With your blood whore Dhampir girl?" Moniquie piped in.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:07 am

"Look. I made a promise to Damon. Her father. She's Strigoi, and she's here." Tiveon sighed and rubbed a hand over his chin. "I have to try."

---

Tyler put a hand over his heart. "You think I'm cute," he said, clearly flattered, but raised an eyebrow at Monique. "You'll be the first to go."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:38 am

"No you don't!" Rayne growled. "It's way too dangerous to go alone. At least let me go with you."

---

Monique snarled at him, but Maya started towards him. "You'd make for a good toy," she muttered, looking him over.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 am

Tiveon frowned, shaking his head. "Rayne, you don't have to do that. There are plenty of guardians out there," he said quietly.

---

Tyler pointed the stake at her with a smirk. "Just try," he challenged.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:52 am

"Bullshit, you got bit!" She snapped.

---

"Do you know how many guardians I have killed?" Maya asked. "You are not even a fully fledged one yet, are you not?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:20 am

Tiveon shook his head. "I was surprised," he said quietly, but shot an agonized look back at her. "Rayne..." I don't want you to go out there again. I don't want to be the reason anything happens to you.

---

Tyler grinned. "Sure doing a lot of talk for a big, scary Strigoi."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 am

"I'm a guardian, I'll be fine!" Rayne growled. She said quietly, "We're in this together, aren't we? Don't make me stay behind."

---

Maya smiled back to him and was suddenly in front of him, grabbing his wrist that had the stake. "You can't stop me."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:41 am

Tiveon stared at her for several moments, then slowly reached out, touching her hand--all he dared to do at the moment. "Please," he begged softly, "be careful..."

---

Tyler ripped his wrist free and lashed out, stabbing the stake for her chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Rayne smiled softly to him and quickly took his hand and squeezed it before she let go. "Let's get moving then, huh?"

---

Maya danced back, just as Monique's hands closed around Tyler's throat. She snarled into his ear, "You want to die?" She lowered her head to his shoulder and touched her lips to his exposed skin. "Where should I bite you, little guardian?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Tiveon nodded faintly and glanced at the doors before he grabbed her wrist, trying to look professional lol, and led her out of the church.

---

Tyler restrained a gasp of shock and brought his knee up into Monique's gut, moving to stake her then.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Rayne went out with him and glanced around with a frown.

---
 Monique let go and slipped back, only for Maya to sink her fangs into Tyler's now fully exposed neck. "No girl to save you this time," Monique chuckled.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Tiveon looked around as well, moving his hand down to take her hand and squeeze it. "I don't see her," he muttered, searching for Fee among the chaos. He took a left to walk the perimeter of the church, glancing back at Rayne and then forward when they rounded the corner--bringing Tyler and the sister Strigoi into view.

Tyler attempted to leap backward the moment he saw Maya approaching, but her fangs were in his neck for the fraction of a second; enough for his movements to go sluggish as he staggered away from her. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck me, he thought furiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next