You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 am

Fee slowly moved to stand near Hector. Tiveon set his jaw. How to do this? He unlatched the door to the cell and glanced back at Damon and Rayne, then slid inside. Fee smirked.

"That's brave."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:21 am

Rayne scowled and started in after him. Yey. |:
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:37 am

Tiveon glanced back at her with a frown, then kept going over to Fee and Hector. When he was close enough he tightened his grip on the stake, holding it in a position to stab, and then lurched forward, aiming it at her heart.

Fee narrowed her eyes and grabbed Hector's arm, yanking him in front of her and feeling him jerk as the stake buried itself into his chest. A blinding light ripped through the cell, and Fee shielded her eyes, instantly moving forward around the Moroi and Dhampir, feeling her way to the door of the cell and yelping as she touched the silver. Then she slid out of the doorway and staggered down the hall, wishing she could kill Damon before she left, but not willing to waste time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Hector didn't have time to react, and let out an angry scream as the stake slid into his chest. Rayne was blinded, and she shielded her eyes as well. She heard Fee's yelp though and turned, to go after her, trying to feel her way out of the cells. Shit!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Tiveon grabbed Hector before he'd collapse to the ground and pulled the stake free, blinking furiously as the light faded. Rayne!

Fee heard Rayne's footsteps following her and growled, exiting the compound and spinning around to grab Rayne's neck as she reached her. She slowly sneered, showing her fangs. "I know where they'll be keeping him," she hissed, then released Rayne, taking off. She smirked, looking around carefully and then heading toward a statue in the courtyard. She looked up at the guardian Anna and jumped up, grabbing onto her arm and ripping it off, then jumped down from the statue and headed for the church.

When she got there she slammed the stone slab into the wall, tearing it open. Fee cackled as she used the utensil to rip a few Moroi standing dazed near the sudden hole in the church wall through, and latched her arm around them, preventing them from fleeing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Rayne choked as she grabbed her by her neck and glared at her but coughed as Fee ran off. She scowled, following after her, and heard the destruction before she saw it. Her eyes went wide, watching for a minute, stunned. She then took off for Fee. I didn't bother to grab a damn stake!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Fee turned to the three Moroi she'd managed to grab and growled, grabbing each of them and biting them quickly in order to stun them. She hoisted the one girl over her shoulder and took the other two by their shirts and dragged them after her, surprisingly quick for the burden she now carried. She hurried off campus before any guardians had time to react, and without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Rayne after her, spotting a silver stake along the way. She stooped and grabbed it without missing a beat, keeping after Fee. She recognized one of them was Chloe, and scowled angrily. Shit!

--~~--

Hector eventually opened his eyes, and found himself leaning against a wall. What happened? Fee had pulled him into a stake... He touched his chest tenderly. Blood was there but the wound had been closed. He could hear the man who Fee had identified as her father yelling at Amos. He looked up, and it suddenly dawned on him. He... He wasn't Strigoi anymore.

Then, it came crashing down on him.

The memories of all the people he'd hurt, killed, maimed... He fought a rising cry of panic and put his head in his hands, remembering what their screams sounded like. God! He'd been a monster, still was a monster! He had enjoyed every second of it...! How could Dad make me like that?! How could he have killed Mom...?!

And what he'd done to his classmates... He'd killed Rayne and Justin, had bitten Trish... A shudder finally went through him, and he sobbed, shutting his eyes tightly. How could anyone save a monster like me?!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Fee creates uneven RP paradox! She reached the apartment complex and went inside with her bounty, following the scent of Tyler's blood up to the room where Maya and Monique were keeping him. She dropped the girl onto the floor and released the two Moroi she was dragging along, looking down at them. "A little snack," she informed the sisters. "Though I think the guardian is coming for him." She indicated Tyler and grinned. "Don't worry. I'll take care of her."

--~--

"And furthermore," Damon snapped, "I don't know how you didn't anticipate something like that happening!"

Tiveon rolled his eyes and looked down in alarm upon hearing Hector. He snapped at Damon, "Shut up for a second," and then took Hector's shoulder, pulling him into a one-armed embrace. "Hector," he soothed, "it's alright. You're alright now, you're not a Strigoi anymore."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Maya was sitting on a couch with Tyler laying on her, stroking his hair as Fee came in. She raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Very well, though I'd like to see what her blood tasted like."

---

"I'm still a monster!" Hector snapped desperately. "W-Why did you save me? You should've killed me! I've killed so many... Hurt so many people... Someone like me doesn't deserve this! Not... Not when I've killed so many innocent people!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:48 pm

"A taste, perhaps," Fee decided, "but she's mine aside from that." She smirked. "Having fun?"

---

Tiveon frowned, letting out a little sigh. "Rayne's not dead," he said. "Justin isn't dead. Trish isn't dead. Everyone deserves a second chance, Hector, and this is yours. You should take it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Rayne arrived a few minutes after Fee, but warily hung near the entrance. The place looked huge, not to mention she'd have no idea where that little bitch had run off to with them. She stepped inside, looking around, frowning. Where should she go? Maybe she could lead her out in the open...?

---

"H-He's not?" Hector asked hoarsely. He shook his head. "Not monsters, not us..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Fee began to sing to herself, loud enough Rayne could hear, as though she'd sensed her entrance: "This angel has just crushed your prayers under her feet; had just smiled at them. Seriously, what were you trying to do? You look just like a traumatized fool now." She stepped out into the hallway to wait for her with a giggle.

---

Tiveon responded, "He got help just in time." Then he let out a small sigh. "C'mon. Let's get out of here." He helped Hector to his feet. "You'll see."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Rayne narrowed her eyes and followed her voice, eventually coming to find her at one end of a hallway. She frowned, tightening the grip on her stake. "You didn't happen to tell me where he is," Rayne said smoothly. "I had to chase you down to find out."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:54 pm

"He's right in there," Fee replied softly, indicating the room behind her. "If you get through me, you can have him."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Rayne narrowed her eyes again. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 pm

"Ah, what if I crush both your heart and your soul?" Fee maundered and grinned, fangs bared. She suddenly lunged at Rayne, being careful about the stake she held.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Rayne danced aside and drove the stake toward her back.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Fee spun out of the way and feinted toward her legs, but lunged for her torso at the last moment.

--~--

"Diana?" Tiveon asked, a little anxiously, as he started toward the guardian. He frowned when he reached her and looked at her solemnly. "Rayne and Tyler are still out there," he muttered. "I don't know...where to look."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Rayne jumped back and brought her foot up to kick her in the face.

--~--

Diana frowned at hearing him approach and looked over to him as he came up. She frowned even more and sighed. "I wouldn't know either. I imagine, if she went after that girl... They'd be in the city now, somewhere. You could use your aura to track them from there, right?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Fee edged just out of reach of the attack and giggled. "Dreams and hopes are so worthless," she went on, motioning Rayne forward once again. "Come now! You must have more than that, guardian!"

--~--

Tiveon nodded, relief appearing in his eyes. "You're right."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Rayne frowned, watching her for a moment then moving forward. She feinted to Fee's left, but shifted to her right, delivering a swift punch for her chest.

--~--

Diana smiled a bit and looked over the confused people gathered in the church with a frown. "We can go, there's not much we could really do until sunrise, at least here."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Fee caught Rayne's wrist and twisted it, almost in more of a warning than a real attempt to hurt her, and shoved her backward. "God, that's disappointing. Is that how well they teach guardians nowadays?"

--~--

"Alright." Tiveon nodded slightly and glanced off toward the edge of campus. "And they probably have the wards up now..." He nodded once again and started forward, shooting a glance to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:46 pm

Rayne dug her foot in, planting herself, and didn't get shoved back much at all. She drove the stake for her chest again, totally undaunted.

--~--

"We can take my car," Diana sighed, following him. "It'll be faster than on foot."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Fee ducked and swept her leg out, knocking Rayne's feet out from under her and slamming her fist into her arm, disarming her.

---

Tiveon slowed down. "Right...or we could take Timur's," he muttered with a fractional grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next