You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Lilly nodded a little. "I-I can, I think." She looked over to Justin. "What do you mean? I s-saw the fang marks on your neck, you were hurt... I healed you."

---

"What reason would we have to lying?" Maya asked, moving so close to him their bodies touched. "It's the truth, Dhampir."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Tiveon helped Lilly to her feet and glanced at Justin, who slowly stood up as well. "I...feel dizzy," he said and held a hand to his head.

Tiveon sighed lightly. "Was he breathing when you found him?" he murmured to Lilly so Justin didn't hear, and motioned them both forward, headed to the church.

---

Tyler turned his head to the side, swallowing hard. "I don't know," he growled, "but Rayne wouldn't do that to me!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 pm

"I... I didn't check," Lilly whispered sheepishly. "But there was like a light... or a glow when I healed him."

---

Maya snickered softly and licked his neck. "Maybe you should ask her... if she comes."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Tiveon let out a small sigh. "So you bonded to him," he muttered and looked back to make sure Justin was still following. They went into the church, and he let out another sigh, this time of relief. "Well, that wasn't painful..."

---

Tyler flinched away from her and suddenly darted to a nearby table, grabbing a pen off of it and pointing it at her. "I'm not afraid to bury this in your heart," he warned her. "And..." A spark of indignation swelled inside him. He'd done this to prove he was just as capable as her and here he was being held captive by two girl Strigoi! "And, I don't need her to come! I can get out of his on my own," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:26 pm

"B-Bonded?" Lilly squeaked back to him.

---

Monique laughed. "Are you gonna write on her heart, Dhampir?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Justin watched them with a nervous frown. "Mr. Amos?"

Tiveon let out a sigh and looked at Lilly, then Justin. "Justin, you were just killed," he said grimly. "But Lilly brought you back from the dead. She's a spirit user," he said, in a lower tone. "You're shadow-kissed, and bonded to her."

"...And what does any of that mean?" Justin asked, looking down at himself, his eyes getting a little wider with worry. "I d-died? But, but I..."

Tiveon started to dig around in his pocket, and he took out two pills and offered them to Lilly. "You need to take these," he said quietly. "Your spirit is going to get a little out of hand. Take these and beat it to the punch."

---

"Something tells me this might work as effectively as a wooden stake," Tyler growled and feinted toward Maya's shoulder, but ducked at the last second and tackled her to the floor, holding the pen up to drive it into her chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:28 pm

"I-I did?" Lilly stammered. She looked at Justin and then Tiveon. "B-But..." She looked at the pills in his hand and took them without a word more, frowning a little now.

---

Maya caught his wrist and pulled it down, pricking her fangs into his skin. "Shush, you're being reckless."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:39 pm

"Take them," Tiveon urged quietly. "Things are going to be...strange from you two here on out." He frowned.

"Like how?" Justin asked cautiously.

"Like...you hearing her thoughts and sensing her emotions," Tiveon muttered to him, "and sometimes seeing through her eyes as well as seeing ghosts..." He coughed. "And Lilly, your spirit is just going to be pretty...out there for a while." He sighed lightly.

---

Tyler tried to yank free, and gasped when he felt her fangs, instantly weakening. No, God damn it! He slurred, "If you really think you're going to succeed here, you're delusional."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 pm

"W-What?!" Lilly gasped. She frowned even more and dry swallowed the pills, and coughed when one got stuck but dislodged itself. Can you really hear me? she asked Justin.

---

Maya chuckled. "I think you are, guardian." She moved to kiss his neck, actually biting in then.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 pm

"You okay?" Tiveon asked.

Justin stared at her and almost took a step back, but stayed in place. "Y-yeah," he stammered, looking a little frightened.

---

Tyler tried to pull back in time, but failed, only having time for one last thought before his coherence was lost to the endorphins: Rayne, why...?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Lilly frowned again and looked to Tiveon. "Yeah, thank you Mr. Amos." She tilted her head. "How do you know so much about the bond?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Tiveon frowned a bit. "I, uh, knew someone. Who was bonded," he said. It wasn't exactly a lie, with Lissa and Rose.

Suddenly Damon was standing beside them, and he looked accusingly at Tiveon. "The two apprehended Strigoi they're talking about," he demanded, "is one..."

Tiveon nodded. "She's there."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Damon exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:16 pm

"Oh..." Lilly jumped at Damon's voice and looked up at him. Do you know who that is? she asked Justin. I've never seen him before.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Justin looked at her with a frown. This. Is. Too. Weird. He shook his head.

"We're waiting for everything to calm down," Tiveon sighed. "And I don't have the stake I need."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm

While that had been going on, Rayne had been looking high and low for Tyler, getting frustrated to the point of tears. When things had started to calm down, Rayne had dragged herself back to the church, her head ducked down to hide her tears. She eventually went in, glancing around at the gathered people. She eventually made her way to Tiveon, slipping over to him and trying to fight a sob as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Tiveon spotted Rayne as she approached, but was taken a little by surprised when she hugged him. He was more than aware of Damon, Lilly, and Justin staring at them, and he admitted at last, "We're bonded." Sorry, Lilly. He wrapped an arm around Rayne and rubbed his hand up and down her back. Is it calming down? We can gather the guardians still here and send a search, he thought to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Rayne nodded a little in response to his thought. She frowned and glanced to them, then realized how awkward this was. Well, shit. She forced herself to pull back from him and looked between the three of them.

"You have a bond? But you said..." Lilly frowned.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Tiveon moved over to Lilly and leaned in, muttering into her ear, "Do not share the information about bonds... They're best kept secret. I'm sorry." He straightened up to see Damon glaring at him.

"Are we going or not?" he snapped.

Tiveon let out a deep sigh and glanced at Rayne. "Can I please have that stake back?" he asked softly. There are probably others laying around the church. Guardians have been just pacing around.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Lilly frowned back at him but nodded. Rayne frowned and sighed, handing him the stake. "Can I at least talk to you before you go... wherever you're going?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Tiveon nodded his thanks, taking the stake. "Damon, go on," he said. "I'll meet you there in a minute."

Damon scowled, but turned and walked out quickly. Tiveon watched him go, then looked at Rayne. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Lilly, seeming to know this was meant to be private, went over to Justin and pulled on his shirt before she walked away. Come on, I think they want to be alone...

Rayne frowned and looked away. "You should know what," she growled angrily.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Justin went with her, glancing over his shoulder at them and down at her. "This is bizarre," he muttered.

"I'm gonna make this fast," Tiveon told her quietly. "If you want, come with. Maybe she'll know where they've taken him."

---

Fee looked up as the door open and closed to the cells, and she tilted her head in interest as the new visitor walked in toward them. When the light hit him, she instantly got to her feet and stared at him, clenching her fists at her sides. How dare he look at her like that? How dare he look at her as though he would cry?

"It's really you," Damon managed.

"God, you've gotten old," she replied.

Damon swallowed visibly, and said, "Yet you haven't aged a day."

"I've aged two months, actually," she responded. "It was hell. Just so you know. And all the while, I thought, maybe if he had actually gone looking for me that night, or hadn't been an arrogant prick, it never would've happened." She sneered at seeing him flinch. "But you know what? After those two months, I realized how glad I was. I was glad you left me to the wolves. You know why? Because of this." She motioned down to herself, grinning and baring her fangs at him.

"You're only thinking like that because of the bloodlust," Damon replied, turning away from her, his voice shaking.

"Oh, is that what all of your pretty law books tell you if you're trying to defend a former Strigoi in court?" Fee smiled ruefully. "I highly doubt that's the case with me. I think even if I were Moroi, I'd still want to rip your throat out."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:45 am

"Even if you free her, she probably won't tell us," Rayne huffed. "By the time she did, he might..." Rayne shuddered and looked away. "This is my fault..." She fought back some tears. "I should've gone looking for him sooner."

---

Hector's just chilling in the corner probably.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:11 am

Tiveon pulled her into a quick, tight hug. "Then let's hurry," he said, taking her hand and leading her out at a jog to the compound.

-

"Feodosiya..."

Fee let out a haughty laugh. "Do you know how many people actually call me by that name any longer? Very few. You're the only one who insists on that blocked mash of a name." She rolled her eyes. "So what's your plan this time, Father?"

"You should know," he said. It was at that point Tiveon and Rayne went inside, and Fee looked over at them. She grinned at seeing Rayne, but it faltered when she saw the stake in Tiveon's hand. Shit. She glanced over at Hector.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:34 am

Rayne's being pissy!

Rayne followed him without much choice, grumbling under her breath. Why the fuck does it matter so damn badly? Rayne crossed her arms with a sigh. Hector glanced to her and to them but smirked then. He stood but kept leaning against the wall he'd been sitting next to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next