You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:19 pm

~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, Rayne had been snuggling into her blankets, encased in the warmth from her body. She'd heard Trish's warning to get out of bed, but she was unwilling. She'd just had an amazing dream with Tiveon, and she wanted to savor it as long as she could. She couldn't help the huge grin on her face as she dug into her pillowcase for one of Tiveon's shirts, trying to hide it from Trish. She dug it out and took a deep breath of it, his scent overloading her system. God, I love you so much. She hid it back in the pillowcase and finally poked her head out to see Trish. She gave her huge puppy dog eyes, but she didn't notice the pill bottle had fallen down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Trish scowled at her, arms crossed, but she frowned when the pills fell and knelt down to pick them up. "What's this?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Rayne blinked at her question and looked down at the pillws and snatched them first. "I got these from Claire, it's supposed to help with the bond. I haven't taken them in a while though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm

"Why are you so protective of them?" Trish accused.

-~-

Feodosiya sighed softly. "It doesn't look like Sylvester is going to be joining us," she told Serge, who was standing beside her with his hands in his pockets. "And I highly doubt you're going to join in. You're going to run off the moment we move in."

"You know me so well."

Fee shot a glance at Hector, who was standing at her other side. "You're sure you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:59 pm

"Do you wanna look at the bottle?" she sighed. You are killing my Tiveon high.

--~--

"Dad would make me do it anyway," Hector sighed. "Might as well get it over with. Wonder where the hell he is though, I thought he'd want to be here."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Trish shrugged. "It's okay. I just wondered." She sighed. "We need to be getting to class, Rayne."

--~--

Fee shrugged. "Maybe he'll show later." She went over to a young male that was with them this time around, holding a stake. "Just like I showed you," she told him with a slow smile, showing her fangs. "And after this, you'll have the time of your life."

The male smiled and looked at the wards before him. "Now?" he slurred.

"Now," Fee purred. He stepped a bit closer and held up the stake, contemplating for a moment. Then he stabbed it in. A hum of energy and magic pulsed through the air, and then that was that. The wards were gone. All of the Strigoi that Fee and Sylvester had fathered pooled forward among the trees and toward the campus, buzzing with early morning energy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Rayne groaned. "I know."

--~--

Hector watched them flock forth and crossed his arms. He eventually weaved into the crowd, his mood lifting at the idea of tormenting more of his classmates. Tyler, for sure, would be one of the first.

Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Trish laughed a little. "Come on. You'll live for one more day."

--~--

Fee went forward and paused, looking back at a tree behind her. It really resembled the tree from... She shook her head quickly and took off at a light jog with the rest of the Strigoi, a grin stretching across her face as the campus came into sight. She saw the first guardian, and sped into a sprint, leaping forward and taking him down just as a shriek of alarm started up. She ripped his throat out before he could manage anything and chuckled softly, standing up as blood coated her chin.

Not long after, the alarms started going off throughout the campus.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Rayne was about to say something but frowned at hearing the alarms. She grabbed her clothes and changed quickly, getting a wood stake from under her bed. "I guess class waits," Rayne muttered. "Stay by me, we'll get to the church together."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Trish instantly shivered and shrank near Rayne. "What?" she whispered. "B-b-but," she stammered, "th-th-those alarms m-mean they're on c-campus!" Her breathing quickened out of panic. "How are w-w-we supposed t-to get to the ch-ch-church?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:56 pm

"By taking nice, deep breaths to calm down." Rayne took her hand and squeezed it. "Come on, we'll be fine," she said. Then, I gotta find Tiveon. Please be okay...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 am

Trish tried to start taking deep breaths. "But," she breathed, "we need a teacher..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:13 am

Rayne shook her head. "We'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:19 am

Trish stared at her in fear, and looked down at the stake she had. "A-are you going t-to use that?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:23 am

"I might have to," she sighed. "Come on." Rayne pulled her to the door and slowly opened it, glancing around the hall before she pulled her along. "Stay low and out of sight of the windows, okay? Just follow me, and we'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 am

Trish nodded weakly and hurried after Rayne, trying to stay calm.

-------

http://worldsapartforum.forum-motion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=66
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40