You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:23 am

Tiveon nodded slightly. I hope so. He opened the door and walked in, instantly met with the headmaster's accusing gaze on the both of them. He averted his eyes without really meaning to.

"I...think you both have some explaining to do," the headmaster grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Rayne smiled lightly but that faded away and she cleared her throat. "I think we have to backtrack a little bit. Did Ms. Frie tell you about Hale?" Rayne asked. The scumfuck who started this bullshit in the first place?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:50 pm

The headmaster nodded grimly. "He's been sent off campus to be held at the Court's prison, in case they want to have a hearing."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:02 pm

"So, then you know that when Tiveon was given his antidepressants, he was really given only a few of the real pills, and the others were replaced by stimulants, thanks to Hale?" Rayne asked. "He was taking them for close to two weeks... Stimulants make his spirit so much more worse," Rayne said.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:18 pm

"Yes, and they so in turn affected you; but you for some reason saw the need to prevent one teacher from going to assist him and cursed another. Correct?" the headmaster asked her. Tiveon sighed lightly.

"In the case of the former," he began, "she...doesn't help my spirit. She wanted to, but she...can't. It makes it worse. And the most recent attack..." He stared down at the floor, as though he were the student being disciplined.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Rayne frowned. "In terms of Ms. Russel," she tried to keep as much venom out of her voice as she could, "I needed to bring his prescription to Ms. Frie, and she kept trying to find out where Mr. Amos was. I knew I needed to get back as soon as I could, and she kept blocking me. For my trig teacher..." She scratched the back of her neck. "I can't explain in front of my class about Mr. Amos' spirit, and I certainly know I was in no shape to anyway. I needed to get to him, that's all that mattered to me. She was trying to stop me from saving him."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:07 pm

"Saving?" the headmaster queried, looking confused.

Shit. Claire didn't tell him everything.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Why not!? Rayne frowned. To fudge or not to fudge... Rayne cleared her throat. "Mr. Amos was hurting himself because of his spirit. I am able to tell through the bond when and if it happens, but I'm not always around to stop it... But I can get to him in time before something worse happens, like today," she explained. It feels like it was already so long ago when it happened. I guess I got more tired than I thought.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:00 pm

The headmaster frowned slightly. "Define today."

"Sir, you're joking with us, right?" Tiveon asked, turning slightly so he couldn't make direct eye contact with him. "Claire must have told you."

The headmaster narrowed his eyes and folded his hands together, leaning forward to place his elbows on the desk. "How does spirit do something like that?" he asked darkly. "Do you know what risks this has? If you had such an attack again in the classroom? Around the students?"

"It was because of the medicine..." Tiveon tried weakly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:10 pm

"He won't, sir," Rayne said. "It was partly my fault that this happened too, I was not paying enough attention to how it was affecting him. It shouldn't also happen because he's on the right prescription now, Ms. Frie checked and filled it herself."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:27 pm

"If not for your bond, there would be a Strigoi running around campus right now!" the headmaster snapped, slamming his fist down onto the desk. "What if this had happened before you had the bond?!"

"But it didn't," Tiveon said firmly, finally looking back at him. "It didn't happen and we have the bond now. This is the worst it has ever gotten in the duration of my life, and it's over now that I have the right medication. You know if I did not think it was safe for me to be around the students, I myself wouldn't permit it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:34 pm

"Exactly," Rayne followed.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:39 pm

The headmaster let out a low grumble. "I don't like it. I want you to take a week off. And I'm giving you a full-fledged guardian as well as your shadow-kissed to keep an eye on you," he growled and looked at Rayne. "You're to go to all of your classes, but when they're done, you're to see to him. It could serve as your punishment as well, seeing as he'll probably be getting you ahead of the class. Right?" With a wry grin, he looked at Tiveon. For the first time, Tiveon looked amused.

"Absolutely."

(Rayne: OH YEAH SUCH PUNISHMENT, TIVEON, PUNISH M-
Tiveon: Turn to page 496 in your book-
Rayne: NO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Rayne doesn't approve of this tag-team-ness going on right now.

Rayne shot Tiveon a look but shrugged. As if I've got much of a choice. She frowned. "Who's the guardian?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:20 pm

The headmaster looked thoughtful for a few moments. "Let me make a call." He grabbed a phone and dialed a number, then held it to his ear. "Hi, this is the Headmaster. Are you still on campus?" Pause. "Yes, I have a favor to ask of you... Would you be willing to stay with the spirit user we have on campus for a week or so?" Another pause. "That would be excellent. We're waiting in my office. Thank you."

After several minutes, the door burst open, and Rose Hathaway strutted inside. "Tiveon! Rayne!" she exclaimed with a grin. "Good to see you. Heard you got a little cray cray."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Rayne turned to the door, looking like she was prepared for the worst, but grinned back at Rose when she came in. "You should've told me you were here, would've been cool to... hang out," Rayne said, stopping herself before she'd said 'planned some pranks' and smiled. "Are you here because of the attacks...?" She glanced back at the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Rose nodded, her grin fading slightly. "Yeah. Lissa's thinking about having everyone move..." She shook her head. "That's not important though."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:31 pm

Rayne looked up at Tiveon to see what he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Tiveon shrugged. "Alright," he sighed.

"Time for you to go now," the headmaster said. Rose nodded.

"'Kay, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Rayne went over to the door and left, waiting for the two of them. Much, much better than Diana. A hundred times better than her. Hell, anyone would be better than Diana.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Rose and Tiveon followed her, and the latter took the lead to head back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Rayne glanced to Rose as she followed him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Rose winked at her when they arrived to the room. Tiveon stepped inside and paused when he saw the mess he'd made. "Christ..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Oh, you should've seen me coming in here. Rayne raised an eyebrow at her wink and smirked back to her.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:05 pm

"Sorry about this," Tiveon said, moving to start cleaning up.

"Oh, it's alright," Rose assured him, kneeling down to pick up a pair of boxers, which Tiveon quickly took away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next