You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:07 pm

"I just don't understand why he did it," Tiveon responded softly. He slowly got to his feet and stared down at his hands, slowly clenching them into fists. The bliss of what just took place from them vanished as he recalled what he'd been about to do. His brows furrowed and he closed his eyes without looking up. God, I'm a monster...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Rayne grabbed the stake and slid it into her pocket before she stood up and took his hands, looking at him. "You aren't either. If you didn't have the wrong meds, this wouldn't have happened..." She frowned. "It's his fault," she said softly. Or is it mine for making you take them? She sighed. "You can lean on me if you need to, okay?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Tiveon slowly looked back up at her. "Thank you," he maundered and took her face in his hands, kissing her briefly before he pulled away. "I will be fine..." Then he suddenly froze, staring at her. "You...took it. You took the darkness. I see it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Rayne kissed him back, almost a little greedily, but kind of stared back at him when he pulled back. She bit her lip. "I had to," she said quietly. "You were so close to the edge, it was all I could think of."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Tiveon looked her up and down, almost looking a little frightened. "I can heal it," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 pm

"No, no. I'll be fine, I promise. I can call you or Ms. Frie is something happens. I could even call Ty to find you if I can't reach you..." She frowned. "Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:54 pm

"Why? If I can do something, why shouldn't I worry about it?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:02 pm

"I said it was fine," Rayne mumbled softly. "I don't want... I don't want this to happen again if you try to heal it. I can deal with it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:07 pm

"So can I," Tiveon whispered, "with you there... Do you know how Anna died, Rayne? St. Vladimir's shadow-kissed? She took too much darkness and killed herself."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Rayne frowned then. "I..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:15 pm

"Let me do this. Please," Tiveon implored.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Rayne sighed. "Okay," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Tiveon set both of his hands onto her shoulders and closed his eyes. He wasn't really sure what to do, but he let the spirit enclose him, and then he saw it...like a cloud of smog, choking both him and Rayne. He instantly focused his healing powers upon it and imagined it being siphoned away into light, leaving only peace behind. After several moments of this, he opened his eyes and looked down at Rayne quietly. "Better...?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Rayne watched his hands glow faintly and looked up at him when he looked back down on her. She smiled back to him. "Yeah, I think so. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Please don't ever stop smiling. Tiveon let his hands slide down her arms to her hands and squeezed them. "Alright..." He sighed. "We need to find Claire."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Rayne smiled even more. "Okay. You can still lean on me if you need too."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Tiveon kind of wants to skip...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:01 pm

A little later on, Rayne was out in the main office of the clinic with Tyler, explaining what happened in a quiet voice as Tiveon was being check by Claire. "I had to take some of his spirit when I finally got him calmed down a little," she sighed. "But he... After it was all over, he was able to heal it away somehow."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:20 pm

"Why can't he do it for himself?" Tyler wondered, but seemed relatively calm now upon knowing no further harm had been done.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Rayne frowned. "I don't know. I mean, he can't heal up his own wounds I've noticed, but he's been able to heal up my wounds and other peoples'. I think it just kind of works like that."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:23 pm

"Weird..." Tyler shook his head. "And fucked up. No one else is hurt, though... That guy's actually being sent off campus to some sort of resort. Wish I had that job if I knew the results were like that."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Rayne slapped him upside the head. "No you don't. Then you wouldn't have me a a super cool fake girlfriend and we couldn't dirty talk all the time. Besides," she smirked, "what about all your troops? They need their leader after all!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Tyler laughed. "But what about my retirement?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:38 pm

"Obviously, you will retire to Spitball-landia hailed as both a hero and a wonderful leader. You will have a grand villa, and every time people see you they will wave to you and weep tears of joy. You will watch as our puppies play, bark, and grow old enough to start families of their own." Rayne tipped her head. "The future kings and queens of Spitball-landia will look to you for guidance and wisdom in the hopes that their rule could be just as magnificent as your own. Then, when you die, you will pass peacefully in your sleep, but you shall have a powerful and wondrous funeral, staged by me of course, and you might even get burned on a pyre. A true hero's funeral!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Tyler didn't even laugh when he reached the end of her speech. He stared at her in a sort of awe, and then slow-clapped for her, grinning from ear to ear. Then he dramatically sniffled and wiped his eye. "That was beautiful," he informed her. "The perfect life, all planned out for me. Couldn't ask for better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next