You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 am

"With what?" Tiveon turned his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:58 am

I can look through you, how can you look through me? Rayne bit her lip. "Stuff that's really not important... Sometimes just homework." She frowned a little. Those pills helped.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Tiveon frowned, continuing to watch her. Liar. He brought his hand up to touch her cheek. "I'm sorry, about all this, about you having to suffer with me."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 pm

You can get away with it but I can't? Rayne put her hand over his and frowned back to him. "Like I told you, it's fine." She pulled her hand back at feeling blood on the top of his hand and took his hand to turn it over, seeing the scratch. "Did you do this to yourself?" she asked quietly. She then noticed one of the cuffs of his shirt was bloody, and not just from the blood he'd wiped away from his chin. She pulled up the sleeve and bit her lip at seeing the reopened scar. "I-I'm going to go back to the main office, see if they've got a first aid kit. Are you going to be alright being alone for just a minute?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Tiveon glanced away at her question. He didn't remember doing it. He remembered the shadows doing it; that might as well have been the same thing. He took a small breath and dared look back at her out of the corner of his eye. "I would, but I don't want you to leave." He closed his eyes and sighed. I keep leaving you without waiting to know what you think and panic when you prepare to leave me. If only you knew. He sighed lightly. "They're only scratches," he said, and brought his uncut hand up to touch the curve in her jaw. He straightened up so he was even with her and stared into her eyes. "I played a cruel game and you still win. You still win, damn it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Yeah, you do. You're like my damn shadow. Rayne frowned at his hesitation but actually smiled when she felt his hand. She smiled even more at his last comment. "What can I say? You should know by now I don't give up easily."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:12 pm

"I broke your heart. I broke your mind. Is there any way I can repair them?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:52 pm

You broke my soul, too. Rayne frowned then. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Tiveon slowly leaned in, closing his eyes until his lips were less than an inch from hers, maybe less than that. This is wrong, he thought, all of the reasons why running through his head. But I do not care.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:27 pm

"Ignore them," Rayne said softly before she kissed him, putting her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Tiveon wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her in, deepening the kiss. This. It feels right.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Rayne grinned against his lips then, remembering some song lyrics, and deepened the kiss even more.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Tiveon eventually broke the kiss to pull back and stare into her eyes once more. "Rayne," he breathed, "I can't tell you enough how sorry I am."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Rayne looked back into his eyes, studying them for a minute. "You don't have to, I already know," she said softly. Is it your guilt or mine that I'm feeling? Can I know anymore? Did I know to begin with? What's mine and what's your's? She shook her head and said, "We're both kind of to blame. I put you on the spot before."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Tiveon shook his head. "But lying to you like that, breaking you." He sighed. "That was uncalled for. I didn't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Rayne didn't notice how her jaw set. What was uncalled for was... She forced her mind away from it and said, "We should get out of here. I don't even know what time it is, but the longer we linger..." She frowned. "We should probably go see Ms. Frie, and the headmaster." She scowled. "That fucking hot Dhampir working there should be shot for what he's done. If he did it to you, imagine all the others he's done this too."

-------

http://worldsapartforum.forum-motion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=65
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40