You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:03 pm

"H-he'd on stimulants that entire time till a day or two ago," Rayne muttered, gripping her head. "H-He's been taking the anti-depressants now, but... the change in pills must've done this," she whispered. Is it my fault then?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:31 pm

"Stimulants? What the shit?" Tyler skidded to a stop in front of the clinic and set Rayne down, leaning her against the doorway and walking inside, looking around until he spotted Tiveon and the feeder.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, racing forward and without hesitation throwing himself into him, knocking him to the side. The feeder let out a cry of pain as Tiveon's fangs raked away from his skin, and he sank back into his chair, his head sagging back limply. Tyler struggled to hold Tiveon down, but he was too frantic and too desperate to finish what he'd started. He broke free and suddenly ripped the stake from his pocket, holding it up in a position to stab.

"Are you fucking insane?!" Tyler snapped as he scrambled to his feet, realizing the idiocy of the question.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way!" Tiveon exclaimed, struggling to see through the pain, his entire body shaking uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:49 pm

"I'll tell you after this," Rayne told him before they got there and she was set down. She winced from when Tyler tackled Tiveon down but at that point forced herself to walk into the feeding area, ignoring the looks from the humans in there, and closed in on Tiveon. She held up her hands though, and tried not to show her fear at how much blood was on his chin and mouth. "Tiveon," she whispered quietly. "Put the stake down. We're not going to hurt you. We're here to help you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Tyler glanced out of the corner of his eye at Rayne, and back to Tiveon, prepared to move the moment he did. Tiveon's eyes flicked between the two of them, filmed over by tears. "Then let me finish," he whispered, "what I started!" He flinched back as shadows edged up behind Tyler and Rayne, and blood seeped from the walls around them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:05 pm

"I can't do that," she said firmly, but in the same quiet tone. "You're hurting yourself and you're hurting that man." She glanced to Tyler and shook her head to him before she got even closer to Tiveon. "I know how scary it is right now. I can see it all too." She held out her arms for him, to pull him into an embrace. "But I'm here now. I'll help you make it go away."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Tiveon shook his head and tightened his grip on the stake, backing a few steps away until he bumped into the wall. He jumped, imagining the pain of a dozen needles and blood soaking through his shirt, and his shudders intensified. "God damn it!" he cried.

"I'm getting him out of here," Tyler muttered, indicating the man.. "Can you...can you handle him? Or do you need me to make sure he doesn't go berserk?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:18 pm

"I'll be okay," Rayne muttered. "Go on." She frowned at Tiveon and felt the same pain. "It's not real," she tried. "The pain, the shadows, the blood..." She bit her lip. "The needles, the water. Spirit is doing this, it's messing you up." She took a few more steps towards him. I'll have to take it this time. It's too much.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Tyler looked at her in alarm, but then went over to the man and lifted him up, hoisting him over his shoulder. He only carries girls. He sent one last anxious look back at them, and then hurried out.

Tiveon watched Tyler go, his face screwing up with anger, and held the stake up in alarm, pointing it at Rayne. "Stay away," he snapped as a tear slid down his cheek. "Stay away from me!"

"Yeah, after all, who does she think she is?" Rayne's illusion appeared again. She grabbed his arm, and he stared at her. "I'm trying to help you. You know I'd help you. Don't listen to her! She just wants you to suffer!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Rayne glanced back at him and looked back to Tiveon, actually looking a little hurt that he was holding the stake up at her. However, her eyes went wide at seeing the illusion of her. Mother FUCKER! She forced her anger down and shook her head. Even fucked up as we both are at the moment, I can handle a wimpy little Moroi. She sighed heavily. This is stupid bullshit!

She pursed her lips and started at him again. "I'm not going to make you suffer. I won't let you suffer. I'm seeing all the same things you are, going through the same things right along with you. Why would I make my torture worse? What would I have to gain bringing you harm?" She frowned, and a tear slid down her cheek then. "I-I told you that I loved you. I still do after all the shit you've put me through, that you keep putting me through. I hate seeing you like this. Let me pull you back from the edge."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Tiveon stared between the both of them and let out a low moan of desperation, sliding down to the floor and ducking his head down, his shoulders shaking with sobs. "Just go away!" he tried, his grip on the stake loosening as he held his hands to his head. "Just leave me alone, leave me alone; it hurts too much..."

The Rayne-illusion narrowed her eyes, and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Rayne flipped off the air where she'd been and wondered how funny it would look to basically flip yourself off and finally went to him, lowering herself down to him and taking the stake from him. "I know it does," she said softly. "I'm so sorry." She pulled him into her arms, frowning and closing her eyes. Focus... She took a deep breath, slowing her breathing down like he would when he tried to do the heartbeat trick with her. She imagined a dark, black liquid settling over her skin, soaking in and into her muscles, deeper and deeper. She opened her eyes again slowly, her gaze completely unfocused, but blinked a couple of times and righted it. "Tiveon?" she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Tiveon tried to pull away from her a few times, his eyes too tightly shut to notice the difference she'd made, aside from the fact his head didn't hurt as much. And then, all at once, he realized what he'd done. What he'd been doing. What he'd been willing to become.

And all at once, he completely shattered into a thousand pieces. I-I was g-going t-to...t-to become Strigoi! A sob ripped from him, and he pressed into her, hiding his face in the crook between her neck and shoulder as he cried. What have I done?!
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:18 pm

"Hush," she said softly, rubbing on hand up and down his back. "It wasn't you. Spirit was making you do it. It was the switch from those fucking pills," she muttered. I forced you to take them... She pulled him closer, resting her head on his. "It'll be okay, I promise. Ms. Frie explained something like this might happen. No one is going to blame you for anything; I certainly don't." She frowned though. I made you take them and ignored the signs. I took the ones to suppress the bond so you could suffer alone out of spite. I should've realized sooner.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Tiveon didn't respond, continuing to weep against her shoulder. He lifted his arms and up and around her, clutching her close. I...I just... It hurt, hurt so bad; and they kept telling me I c-could end it... I-I couldn't take it anymore! I'm weak. He pulled back long enough just to turn his head and sink against her again. I'm selfish and weak. How can you forgive me? After how cruel I've been to you?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Rayne frowned and sighed, continuing to rub her hand up and down his back. "I was angry, I'm still angry. No one deserves what you go through though." She smirked a little, and said, trying to lighten the mood a little, "Besides, I think we're kind of stuck with each other because of the bond..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Tiveon does not notice the lighting-the-mood ploy. He pulled away from her and didn't lean back in this time, staring at her face, and then seeming to realize the mess on his chin. He instantly grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and pulled it up, scrubbing it away and turning away from her, his shoulders trembling again. "I'm s-sorry," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Rayne frowned and sighed, shaking her head. "You don't need to be. I'm just happy you're okay. I'm happy I got here in time." She took his shoulders and pulled him in again. I'm shittier at this then I thought. I should've gotten up sooner to check on you. Maybe I could've done something...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:09 pm

"You're feeling guilty?" Tiveon whispered. "Why? Y-you saved me, a-are you...mad you saved me...?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:13 pm

"W-What?" Rayne asked, a little taken aback. "No, no..." She frowned and pursed her lips. "I should've done more to help you. I could've done more to help you... I'm sorry, Tiveon."

(Um, you never sent the questions for Saturday xD Maybe you can tomorrow morning.)
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:50 pm

(I know |: > I've been working on them but I promisepromisepromise I'll have them to you tomorrow.)

Tiveon shook his head. "I don't blame you, w-with how I lied to you." With a sigh, he sank against her again and closed his eyes, actually allowing himself to just relax.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Rayne frowned and chose not to say anything.  It wasn't just that, though. She closed her eyes. I should be happy you admitted to lying, but...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:17 am

(May be here longer than I originally thought...ugh)

Tiveon eventually reached a hand around her back and began to run his hand over her braid, relaxing even further. "Rayne, I am so sorry," he breathed. "For everything. God, you are beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:16 am

Rayne couldn't help but smile at feeling him touching her braid, but actually blushed a little at his compliment. "You think I'm beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:13 am

"Of course I do," he murmured. "How could you not know? You read my thoughts; how could you not know?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:25 am

"I was a little preoccupied," Rayne muttered. Tried desperately to keep myself preoccupied where you were involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next