You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Jordan fucks off /notrly

He rose from his seat, glaring back at her now. "You want to know why?" he asked. "Because Spirit users are a menace to everyone around them! They're a hazard to themselves and to others! Even without the meds, he'll descend into madness and need to be put away, this furthers that along!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:26 pm

"So you think the same of Queen Vasilisa?" Claire snapped. "I said to get out!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Jordan scowled darkly at her but obeyed, walking around her out of his office. He stopped at seeing Rayne at the door leading to Tiveon's room. His shadow-kissed.

"Should I kill you for wanting to make him miserable?" Rayne asked calmly. "I could make you just as miserable. Even if you're a Dhampir, you'll easily break apart." She'd started to feel pangs of Tiveon's headache, and could see the shadows teasing, flicking at her to come closer. They were waiting to engulf her. She didn't let her fear show, and her words made Jordan look taken aback. She smirked. "Break your knees first, ankles next. Move onto some real torture, find the weakspot..." She heard a whimper come from inside from Tiveon and she looked back before looking to Jordan again with a dark, angry look. "Come near him again and I'll do much more than just torture you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Claire kind of went from furious to a little anxious at Rayne's words. She eventually went forward, not doing anything against what Rayne was saying, but putting a hand on Jordan's shoulder and pushing him toward the door. "Just go," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Rayne then withdrew back to Tiveon, going back to his side and taking his hand once again. Jordan glared back at her but left, slamming the door on his way out.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Claire let out a long sigh before she went into the room with prescriptions and such to prepare the proper medication. She filled up a new bottle with the correct pills and emptied out a different dose, going to fill up a cup of water. After she'd done all this she stuffed the bottle into a pocket and went back into their room with the pills and water, looking at them sadly. All this suffering, because of some ill grudge Jordan held against spirit users.

She walked over to them and knelt down beside Tiveon, a pang going through her at the pain on his face. "Tiveon," she said softly, "I promise that these pills are going to make you feel so much better. The bad pills are gone, and I am so sorry."

Tiveon blinked, trying to focus on her, but his vision blurred from the searing pain. He was able to make out pills in her hands, and instead of reacting positively, it had the adverse affect. He turned away, trying to choke back a sob, shaking his head into the pillow. Claire, taken aback, could only stare at him.

Wrong. Wrong pills. They'll hurt me; keep hurting me, just like the shadows and the blood and the nightmares!
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Rayne felt the pangs of the headache getting worse and worse for herself, and frowned at Tiveon's reaction. She leaned in to whisper into his ear, "I know the other pills made you worse. I'm sorry, but these will stop the pain, the nightmares, the shadows... all of the bad stuff. It'll lock it away." She leaned back and held out her hands to Claire for the pills and water.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:33 pm

You're hurting now too. Tiveon forced his eyes open and turned to look up at Rayne, swallowing hard. He watched Claire hand the pills and water to Rayne, and closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:35 pm

"Please, take them," Rayne muttered. "You'll just keep hurting if you don't..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 pm

How can you know they'll work?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Rayne glanced to Claire before looking at him. "Do you want me to take one first?" she asked, kind of testing to see if it'd even be okay with Claire.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Claire let out a little sigh. "If you must. But we're going to be waiting another fifteen minutes for it to be proven to him. Do you both want to be feeling that for fifteen more minutes?"

Rayne... Tiveon took a slow breath and opened his eyes once again. If you are certain... He held a hand out, fighting back his pain and fear.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Rayne gave Claire a little sheepish grin before she looked back at Tiveon. She nodded to him and put the pills in his hand before also giving him the water. "It'll be fine, trust me."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:51 pm

"I do," Tiveon said softly. He stared down at the pills, almost glaring, for several moments. Then he put them in his mouth, took a drink of the water, and swallowed. Claire visibly sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Rayne smiled then. "See, that wasn't so hard now was it?" She then frowned and looked to Claire. "Where's Timur?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:14 pm

"Chainsmoking..." Claire sighed. "I need to go check on him." She stood up and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Rayne frowned and looked back at Tiveon then.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 pm

You must be some sort of angel. Tiveon watched her, almost sadly. And I'm making you suffer. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Rayne smirked a little and shook her head. "No, I'm not. I'm just me. Just Rayne."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:47 pm

You don't seem like just Rayne. He let out a little, shaky sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Rayne fought back a pang of anger and shook her head. Just your madness. How long ago did you take it?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Tiveon furrowed his brows and narrowed his eyes, focusing as best as he could, on the bond between them. With a struggle, he did his best to construct a wall that would prevent her from feeling the pain he was feeling. Another bead of sweat went down his temple, this time from strain, not pain.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Rayne kind of gave him a weird look, but felt the pain in her head suddenly clear up, and could see the shadows retreat. She raised an eyebrow. "A-Are you feeling better?" she asked. It doesn't work like that, does it?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Tiveon managed the shadow of a grin. "It worked," he whispered. "I cut it off."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:16 pm

"Y-You did?" Rayne breathed. "But... how?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down