You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:08 pm

"What, is Trish coming?"

With that, the door opened.

On instinct, following her instructions, Tyler pinned Rayne down and rolled on top of her, leaning close. Trish froze in the doorway, eyes huge.

---

Tiveon grinned devilishly. "Then it is to that direction we go," he maundered, just as the first pangs of a headache struck. He was able to suppress it...for now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:24 pm

For all of Rayne's big talk, when Tyler pinned her down, her eyes got a little wider. However, she snapped out of it and looked to the door, looking at it upside-down. "Trish!" she whined. "God, at least knock first!" She looked back at Tyler and kissed him on the lips, but ended up grinning as well.

---

Diana, not noticing, followed beside him as he led the way to his room. She opened it when they got there, and pulled him inside, kissing him then after.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:38 pm

"Jeez, Trish," Tyler groaned as well and kissed her back lightly, trying not to snicker.

Trish's eyes, if possible, were going to bug out of her head. "I-I-I-I-I," she said adequately, "I-I'm s-s-sorry!" she squeaked and rushed out of the room.

Tyler hesitated for a few seconds.

Then he rolled off of Rayne to the side, howling with laughter. "That poor girl!"

---

Tiveon kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her. The first hints of spirit reared back in his thoughts: Is this right...why wouldn't it be? We have been together before. Nothing is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Rayne started howling as well. "That was too good though! Perfect timing too!" When she heard Tiveon's thoughts, she quickly pushed them away. Fuck a rock, Tivvy!

---

Diana still didn't seem to notice, and slid her arms around his neck as she led him back towards his bed.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Tyler sat up and looked at the door. "Poor thing," he repeated.

---

Tiveon went with her willingly, kissing her neck and running his hands up her sides. Wrong...but why...?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Rayne snickered and sat up as well. "Heh, her parents are to blame," she said. She sort of frowned but shook it off. "That was too good... We should do something fun though." She bit her lip. I'm awake, moron. Horny than a teenage boy, god dammit.

---

Diana twisted her fingers into his hair and kissed him again before falling back onto the bed with him. She pinned him down and grinned to him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:16 pm

"Yeah, her parents are pricks..." Tyler frowned. "What's up?"

---

Tiveon smirked faintly up at her, struggling to keep his eyes focused. Why...her aura...is wrong, it should be...the color of mischievous happiness, like hers... A frown tugged at his lips, but he fought it. No, why would it be?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Rayne, before she could answer, felt her cheeks get hotter and looked away. Do you mean me...? You can't mean me, you--you're with her. And if she has her way, you'll always be with her... Rayne sighed and looked back at him, muttering, "It's just Tiveon. Ms. Russell's with him again."

---

Diana frowned, noticing his struggle. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Is it the spirit?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Tyler made a face. "Gross. We could go interrupt and tell them to fuck later."

---

"I'm okay," Tiveon said quietly. "I promise." He smiled a little, trying to reassure her. I'm okay, he attempted to inform himself, rather unsuccessfully. But he leaned up and kissed her neck, moving his hands inward.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Rayne snickered and sighed. "No, it's okay, honestly. It just caught me off guard before..."

---

Diana didn't seem all that convinced, but didn't fight him, instead, starting to unbutton his shirt.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:37 pm

"When Russell grabbed your ass?" Tyler snickered.

---

Tiveon pulled his shirt off when she unbuttoned it and suddenly moved up, turning to pin her down instead.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:39 pm

"Yeah, that came the fuck out of no where," Rayne confirmed, then said a bit sarcastically, "Though I'm sure Tiveon was expecting it."

---

Diana grinned when he pinned her down and said teasingly, "Now you've got me trapped, what will you do now?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Tyler snickered.

---

Tiveon gazed down at her almost speculatively. What will I do? He leaned down and kissed her neck lightly. "What do I do, Diana?" he maundered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Diana grinned but frowned when he asked his question. "Are you sure you're alright, Tiveon?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:02 am

"Yeah," Tiveon replied. "I'm okay." He touched his fangs to her neck. "Remember the training?" he whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 am

Diana sucked in a breath and grinned again. "I've seemed to forgotten my stake though, I'm completely at your mercy..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 am

At my mercy...at spirit's mercy... Tiveon pulled back by barely an inch, closing his eyes and drawing a deep breath. If he bit her, what if the spirit seeped through the bite...? What if his spirit replaced her blood, if his tainted blood was joined with hers then... They'd joined before; what if he'd already infected her with spirit?

Tainted blood. I have to get it out. Tiveon took another breath, muttering, "Diana, you're...you're not..." He pulled back a little further, seeming to regain a bit of coherence. There was something wrong with this. Blood during sex, Dhampirs and Moroi; it was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 am

Diana frowned and muttered, "I know. But with you... Tiveon, I'd do it with no one else. You're special to me."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 am

"But..." Tiveon couldn't seem to fathom how he could be that special. "Diana, I..." He swallowed, lowering his fangs toward her neck again, uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 am

"It's okay, really," Diana said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 am

Tiveon touched his fangs to her skin, and just barely broke in, but didn't drink any of her blood--for his mind was on his own blood, roiling beneath his skin, as it had the one night with Rayne. He flinched back from Diana, leaning back so he was sitting up, and stared at his arms. As the skin boiled. The blood was trying to break free.

With a low cry of horror, he rolled to the side and nearly fell off the bed, just barely grabbing onto the bedside table to stop himself. His breaths were shallow and shaky, and he shook all over, eyes glassy and seeing without really seeing. The tainted blood was fighting. Trying to get out. Refusing Diana's because his blood was already so tainted and he couldn't try to bring in any pure blood, therefore tainting hers...

Oh, God; oh, God; oh, God! Tiveon groaned in fear, slipping down to the floor and curling into a ball, wishing the blood would either escape or just stop, because he was scared at how his arms were hurting with all of the struggling; and how was it doing that anyway? What if the taint...what if there were bugs inside him? Fighting to break free from the tainted blood? "No!" he whispered, clutching his arms close to try and make them stop shaking and bubbling. "Stop, stop...!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:14 am

Diana was prepared for the bite, but when Tiveon got up, she frowned at him, and watched as he stared at his arms. Wh- When he rolled off her and onto the bed, almost the floor, she tried catching his arm, but Tiveon pulled his arm away from her. "Tiveon, it's not real," Diana tried to say soothingly. "Whatever you're seeing is because of the spirit." However, when he basically pulled himself to the floor, she moved off the bed and knelt in front of him. "Tiveon! Relax. Listen to my voice."

---

Rayne and Tyler had kept talking, joking about the ways they'd get Tiveon back for having sex again, but Rayne seemed to get more and more distressed as the time wore on. She'd eventually gotten to the point where it was af if she could hear her own heart pumping her blood, hearing the blood ringing in her ears...

She shook her head to try to clear it, and when Tyler asked what was wrong, she only muttered that Tiveon was getting affected by spirit. That's all it is, she'd tell herself, and continue talking. However, eventually, she could see blisters forming on the skin of Tyler's arms, though he seemed completely unaware. She let out a shaky breath and started to say something, but she could feel the blood roiling in her own and looked down. She let out a panicked shriek and pressed against the wall of the room like she had the last time this had happened.

Spirit, that's all it is! She tried telling herself. Why was she starting to breath faster then? Why was it like this!? She let out another shriek when her skin got hotter. "N-No!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 am

Tiveon shuddered uncontrollably, little whimpers escaping him as he held his arms close, eyes shut so he didn't have to look at them. But he could still feel his arms twitching and moving, the blood struggling without end. As though through a funnel, he heard Diana's voice, but ducked his head down. He couldn't look at her. If he bit her, her blood would be tainted too.

I. Have. To. Get. It. Out! There was one way to make it all stop. Give the blood what it wanted. Get the bugs out. Tiveon rocketed up and turned, lurching toward the restroom and going inside, closing the door behind him. He fell back against the door, his breaths becoming shallow pants. He staggered to the medicine cabinet, sweat trickling down his temples. His hands were shaking too hard for him to go through the contents of the cabinet without making anything fall; not to mention he couldn't see from how blurred his vision was.

Finally his hand fell upon a  razor blade sitting on the third shelf up, and he grabbed it, sinking down to the floor and rocking back and forth for several moments. Get it out, get the blood out, he thought, staring down at his trembling and boiling hands, and the razor blade clutched in his fingers.

---

"Rayne!" Tyler cried in alarm, having seen her distress grow and grow. He grabbed her wrists when she pressed to the wall and angled himself so their eyes met. "Rayne, it's okay. It's Amos and his spirit, it's okay! You're okay."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:41 am

Diana tried to grab him before he got in, but by the time she'd stood up, he's already closed the door. She went over to it and jimmied with the handle. "Tiveon!" She called from the other side. "Open the door, please! I can help you!"

---

Rayne tried to yank back away from him and stared back at him, her eyes wide and wild. "B-But the bl-blood!" she gasped between breaths. "I-I-" She stopped mid sentence. Her eyes seemed to become even more unfocused. But she wasn't looking at Tyler anymore, she was staring down at Tiveon's hands, and saw the razor in his fingers. What!? Oh my God! No, don't! she begged. Not that he would be able to hear her. Even if he could, it might fall on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:50 am

Tiveon didn't hear Diana, his ears ringing too loud, and suddenly the headache he'd felt before surged forward with a vengeance. He yelped and doubled over, eyes scrunched closed as tears smarted forward. He managed to open his eyes to look down at the razor again, and he held it to the skin on one of his wrists.

I have to get it out, he thought, once again, and sliced.

The pain was minimal, or so it felt. He watched as blood welled to the surface and dripped to the floor, but the headache didn't subside. However, the skin on that arm did stop boiling. Instantly he sliced his other wrist open, gasping in a combination of pain and relief, and sheer horror. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't understand how he would be expected to stop. How could he? When all the blood was gone, he could...

Another cut, and another. Still, the headache. Tiveon felt but hardly registered the tears that slid down his cheeks, and couldn't tell whether it was from pain or instinctual reaction to the cuts.

---

"Rayne!" Tyler exclaimed, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her harder than was probably necessary. "Look at me. Say something!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next