You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Tiveon frowned and tried to get to his feet, but his legs were too unsteady. Damn it...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Rayne kind of kept staring at him, but sventually shook her head to clear it. "Are-Are you sure you're okay?" Rayne asked with still a little bit of a slur.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:09 pm

"Just weak," he rasped in response, "and sore." He watched her for several moments, watching her aura seep. No longer mischievous happiness...but fear and worry...for me; but why...? He diverted his gaze to look at the blood-covered floor, and whispered, "It's never gotten so bad."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Rayne took one of the towels and moved it, seeing that the blood had finally slowed down. She felt a small little pang of relief, but looked up at him with a frown. "Tiveon... I think..." She bit her lip. "I think you need to see the nurses about this."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Tiveon, not quite following her logic, said reassuringly, "I have enough bandages and first aid things here."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

"That's not what I mean," Rayne said softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Tiveon frowned, and looked away from her, catching on. "Rayne, I..." Thoughts of fear and anxiety raced through his mind, of concerns about his spirit fading as well as people shunning him for being unable to keep control of his spirit; to even worse scenarios of losing his job. He glanced back at her. "I-I don't..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm

"Please?" she begged. "I don't want you to hurt yourself again. W-What if I can't get here in time, or it's so bad that..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:02 pm

"What if I can reign it in this time?" Tiveon asked. "Th-this was probably a one time thing." A hint of panic welled inside him, and he tried to stifle it, knowing it might bring the spirit back. "I'll be okay, I'm sure," he insisted.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:07 pm

"Please!" she said again. "Even if you did it just for a little while, it would help!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Tiveon shook his head desperately, edging away from her. "Don't make me," he pleaded. "Just...just give me time, please...give me, um, a week; see if I have it under control. Please!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Rayne stared at him, her frown more in worry than anything else. She felt the urge to start crying but pushed it back. She shook her head and looked down at her hand, remembering her and Tyler's little mock conversation about cutting their hands off. She bit her lip and said in defeat, "Fine." She looked back at him and muttered, "Only a week." Even if the someone wants it badly enough, doctors will still cut off hands and feet if it hurts them...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Tiveon visibly relaxed, leaning forward and touching her arm lightly. "Thank you," he whispered. "For...for all of this..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:50 pm

"You're welcome," she muttered back to him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:58 pm

"You can go," Tiveon said. "I need to clean this up..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Are you sure? Rayne asked herself but nodded and finally stood up herself. However, she kind of gagged when she looked down at herself. "Shit." Her shirt and pants were soaked, as were his own pants. "Good God..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Tiveon glanced over at her, and went a little pale himself at the sight of the blood. He swallowed and finally managed to push himself up, though his head spun with lightheadedness. He staggered around the blood puddles out of the room and to a cabinet, going through one of the drawers and pulling out yet another t-shirt and a pair of boxers. "You'll run me out of clothes," he tried to joke, and tossed them back to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Rayne caught them and forced a small grin to him. "Well, if we'd stop meeting like this..." She pursed her lips playfully. "Is the big bad teacher going to spy on his student while she gets changed?" she asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Tiveon managed the ghost of a smile before walking back into the restroom, opening the drawer below the sink and taking out what remained of the towels to deal with the mess.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Rayne smiled back to him and stepped out so he could clean, but closed the door to change. She did so and while waiting for him to come back out, found the razor and put it in her bloody jeans pocket before she looked for his first aid kit, eventually finding it and the bandages.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Tiveon walked out of the restroom a few minutes later, probably covered in even more blood than before...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Rayne frowned but patted a spot on his bed, sitting down next to it. "Come here, I'll help you bandage you arms..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Tiveon furrowed his brows slightly. "I can do that," he said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 pm

"It'll be fast and less painful if I do it," Rayne said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:41 pm

He frowned, but didn't argue further, walking over to the bed and sitting down. And to make things awkward, he inquired, "Where is Diana?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next