You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:06 am

"Tiveon!" Diana yelled again, and actually tried ramming the door. However, she didn't expect to meet with resistance, and let out a groan when the door refused to even creak. She put a hand to her now sore shoulder and kind of scowled at the door. This is going to happen now, of all times? Wonderful safety measures, guys, she thought angrily. I'm going to kick the ass of whoever suggested this!

---

Rayne watched in horror as Tiveon shred his wrists and arms, feeling the sensation on her own body but it wasn't enough to pull her out. Tiveon! she screamed. God, hear me, please! She let out a scream when she felt Tyler shake her and stared at him, almost expecting to see the same sight she'd seen on him. Her hyper-ventilation returned, and struggled to get out, "H-He's-He's...!" She then violently pulled out of his grasp and flew to the door, struggling with the handle before the door finally opened. She was gone the next second, already half way down the hall.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:10 am

Tiveon is just...you know mutilating himself...

---

Tyler was knocked backward when Rayne tore out of his grip. As she raced for the door, he was struggling to his feet, exclaiming, "He's what? Rayne, come back!" He got to his feet and made it to the door, opening it and leaning out, but she was already gone. "Fuck!" he cursed, slamming a fist to the wall. What am I supposed to do now?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:22 am

Rayne, blurry vision and all, managed to get outside before Tyler could catch up to her. She tried to force herself to calm down as she started running to the teacher's dorms. Blood was everywhere! Can I get to you in time!? She did eventually make it, and forced her way through the doors, stumbling inside. Blood, the razor... Why do you fucking own a razor!? She shook her head to clear her vision, groaning as the pain of the headache throbbed. She eventually got to his room and shoved the door open, much to the surprise of Diana.

"W-What are you-"

"Move!" Rayne snarled, going over and grabbing her, shoving her out of the room. Diana let out a yell as she was shoved out and turned around to go back in. Rayne locked his door, however, before turning to the bathroom. I can smell it, God. She looked around for any thing to use but just ended up settling for her own fist. She brought her fist down on the handle of the door, ignoring the flaring pain brought about because of it, and ripped the door open.

She almost reeled back at the amount of blood on the floor, her uninjured hand flying to cover her mouth. Oh, God! She forced herself in though, and grabbed a towel hanging off a rack in there. She took the blade from Tiveon before he could stop her and threw it back out to his room before she took his arms and put the towel around them. "T-Tiveon," she choked out. "You need to li-listen to me."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:28 am

Tiveon didn't hear the commotion going on outside--he didn't hear anything at all but the pounding and the ringing in his ears as he watched his own blood drip to the floor, However, his attention was finally diverted when the room to the bathroom burst open. And when Rayne stepped in, he seemed more confused than anything else. Why would she be here?

She approached him with a towel, and he watched her through squinted eyes, his head pounding and his face tearstained, more or less simply analytical until she took the blade. He instantly snatched out for it again, crying, "No! You don't understand, I have to get it out; give it back!!" He lurched for it, but the blood loss reduced the lurch to a weak snatch, and he watched helplessly as she threw the razor into his room.

And suddenly she was wrapping his arms in a towel. Trying to stop the blood. "Stop!" he exclaimed, trying to pull free. "I have to get it out, you have no idea..." he choked on a sob and restrained it, falling back against the wall and giving a few vain efforts to break free. "Let go, let go...!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 am

Rayne struggled to keep the towel around his arms and said, "Tiveon, you're killing yourself!" She didn't sound angry, she sounded terrified and anguished at the same time. "Spirit is making you do this, don't you see!?" she begged. "I can't let you do this, I won't!" She let out a cry as more pain from the headache flared, but she kept her grip on his arms. "N-Nothing's wrong. You don't have to atone for a-anything. There's no bugs, no t-taint!" She then said with a sob, "Please, just listen to me!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:41 am

"But they were there!" Tiveon yelped. "Crawling...fighting..." He let his head fall back and shut his eyes tightly, too weak to fight much further. He flinched as another bout of pain slammed through his skull, letting out a weak moan and opening his eyes to look at her, and at all the blood, though it was all blurred.

"They'll keep trying to get out," he whispered, giving one more pull that could hardly even be considered a struggle. "Please," he begged. "Please, make them stop..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 am

Rayne let the towel drop, but pulled him close to her, into a hug. She wrapped her arms around him, though she was shaking badly. "I want to, so badly," she whispered. "I'm so sorry... I-I promise, it'll get better."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:54 am

Tiveon didn't have the energy to resist, and sort of sagged against her as she held him, his own body shuddering uncontrollably. His ragged breaths matched hers as his head rested on her shoulder, and he could see her neck, see the pulse there. He could smell her blood, and suddenly he was parched; or maybe he had been all along.

Without even realizing what he was doing, he'd begun to lean toward her neck, fangs exposed as his breaths hit her neck, shaky as they were. Then he caught himself and closed his mouth, pulling back slightly, recalling his earlier thoughts. He'd infect others by feeding off them. He tried to hold his breath, slowly clenching one of his fists, and shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:00 am

Rayne hadn't realized what he was doing until it was almost like she could feel the presence of his fangs there, even if they hadn't touched her neck. She grew still, her mind starting to race to what he could do. In the state the two of them were in, she wouldn't have the power or probably even the will to try to force him back. However, she felt him back off. Maybe... Maybe it would be different if she offered? She slowly pulled one arm from around him and held it up for him to take. "You... You should fe-feed," she choked out. "You've lost too much blood... You need to have more." Before he said anything, she said, "You won't taint mine, I promise. I'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:04 am

Tiveon stared down at her arm, uncertainly, and shook his head slightly. "I-I...I d-don't know if I-I'll stop," he rasped, trying to adjust himself and wincing as the cuts on his arms rubbed against the fabric of her shirt. "I-It's wrong," he managed further, closing his eyes and dipping his head forward.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:08 am

"No, it's not," she said softly. "We're both too weak to try to get you to the feeding room, and I'm right here. You can t-take it. It'll be fine." She was trying desperately to mask the fear in her voice, but it still seeped out. She grabbed for the towel again and wrapped it around one of his arms. "Just take it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:15 am

Tiveon's vision cleared, just slightly, as he listened to her speak. He could hear her voice, and what was in it, and it made him hesitate. Made him stop and think about everything that was happening. His head was pounding, his arms were hurting and there was blood everywhere. And Rayne Lazar in front of him, offering her blood, even with fear printed across her features and prominent in her voice.

With a little more coherence to his voice now, though his own fear and the headache still causing everything to feel hazy, he spoke. "You're scared." His voice was soft, and much calmer than it was before, and held a bit of fear as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:28 am

Rayne's eyes widened a little when he spoke, but she shook her head, though wishing she hadn't when it made the pain in her head worse. "No, I'm not," she said steadily, trying to bluff him. "Just... Just tired... You need to feed, come on," she tried again, trying harder to mask it. She glanced to the towel to distract herself, just seeming to then notice that it'd already been soaked through. However, it had the opposite effect, and kind of spiked her fear even more. Shit...! Do you have another one...? Shirts would work. I could use mine too...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:58 am

"Rayne," Tiveon maundered, "you're being a bad liar..." But was it fear for his wellbeing or actual fear for him? Tiveon met her eyes, blinking a few times in attempt to clear his vision. Finally, he seemed to realize what he'd done, and what was at stake. With a deep breath, he said in a somewhat uneven voice, "There are more towels under the sink."

Had he seriously sliced his arms open? The pain said he had. But he could barely remember it. Just the panic, the fear, the need to...to get it out. Now a little more fear welled up. He knew spirit was capable of insanity, but he'd never hurt himself. Not...not like this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:08 am

Rayne bit her lip and glanced back to the sink. She reached back and felt her fingers slip once or twice on the handle before she finally got the cabinet open. So much blood... She grabbed another towel, and unfolded it before she wrapped it around his other arm. It's everywhere. Even on me. She got yet another and pulled the bloodied towel away before she wrapped the one one around his arms. You're still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 am

Tiveon watched her attend to him quietly for a minute, before his gaze drifted to her neck again. He twitched back, forcing himself to look away, and swallowed hard. Why was she doing this for him? After he'd been such...well, such a dick, to her? And how was he suddenly so coherent? She's not pulling the spirit from me, is she...?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:44 am

"No," she muttered softly. "I'm not." She looked up from his arms to him and frowned. She looked down at her arm and held it out to him. "Here..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:50 am

Tiveon didn't refuse this time, instead gazing down at her arm and asking hesitantly, "Y-you're sure?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:54 am

"Yeah," she said. Mostly. I don't know. You need it, don't you...?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Tiveon frowned at her a few moments longer, and then took her arm in his hands, even with the towels wrapped around his wrists. He leaned forward and hesitated for only a few seconds, then sank his fangs in just below the curve in her elbow, beginning to drink.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Rayne's arm, instinctively. kind of tensed against the bite, but she and it eventually relaxed when the endorphins took hold of her. They started to mellow out her fear, and she actually let her head kind of droop forward. Don't... Don't stop. It feels too good...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 pm

After almost a full minute, and knowing he was going to take far too much if he went any further, Tiveon pulled himself away and slowly looked up at her. "Rayne...?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Rayne let out a moan of disappointment when he pulled back and forced herself to look up at him when he said her name. Her eyes were glossy but she couldn't manage much beyond a low murmur. She actually started to sway to the side, but she seemed to have enough sense to catch herself and prop herself up with her free arm.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Tiveon took hold of her shoulders, helping her to stay up, his eyes measuring her carefully. "I'm okay now," he whispered to her, though it sounded like he was trying to reassure himself. "W-we're okay."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:28 pm

"Y-You okay?" Rayne managed to slur out. "Good... good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top