You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 am

"He got a call from his mom," she sighed. "They don't get to talk much. Why are you taking all the good stuff off the chicken? It won't be as good then, it'll just taste like... chicken. Chicken by itself is bad. Which is why it always needs a little extra something," Rayne said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:02 am

At that, Tiveon gave an exasperated sigh and looked up at her. "You ramble a lot, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 am

Rayne grinned. "There you are. I was beginning to think that the chicken was more interesting than I am."

Diana eventually walked into the courtyard, and looked over Tiveon, but frowned when she saw Rayne at his table. Why is she...?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:10 am

"Maybe it is," Tiveon responded and happened to catch sight of Diana.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:15 am

"That's cold, Tiveon," Rayne said in a mocking tone. She glanced to Diana as well and saw her head off to a different table. Cockblock! She looked back to Tiveon with a small smile. "Alone again, it seems."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:58 am

Tiveon raised an eyebrow at her choice of words. Then he said, "If you think I'm going to start easing up the homework or something like that, you're sorely mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:16 am

"From you? No, I'd never expect that. I'd be very surprised, actually." Rayne grinned. "Not that I can promise that it'll be interesting, but you should hang ont in my dream tonight."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:28 am

Tiveon raised an eyebrow, saying nothing in response, and turned back to picking at his food.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:31 am

"Ah, come on, T-... Mr. Amos," Rayne muttered as someone walked by their table. "All I need is a little help on the project... 'Kay, they're gone. You should though. I'll even go to bed early or whatever."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:41 am

"May I ask why, other than the 'getting-to-know-each-other' topic you're suddenly so interested in?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:45 am

"I was just thinking, about what you'd told me before," Rayne said more quietly. "I couldn't imagine doing that every night when I went to bed."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:49 am

He frowned slightly. "I've dealt with it for years. I can handle it. I just need a break sometimes. But I do appreciate the concern."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:50 am

"But it still has to be hard, right?" Rayne asked. "I mean, I've had dreams where I get killed by something, but not all the time."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 am

"It is hard," he confirmed. He took a bite of his meal and then asked her, "Have you eaten?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 am

Rayne frowned then raised an eyebrow. "I've had like, half a bagel. I wasn't really hungry."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:59 am

"You're going to be starving later," he sighed. He then pushed what was left on his plate to her, grabbed a randomass new fork, and gave that to her. "I need blood. See you in class." He stood to leave. God, he's the cockblock around here.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 am

Rayne doesn't mind your cooties, Tiveon. She grabbed the fork he offered, then said teasingly, "But you took all the cheese off." She smirked to him and took a bite, muttering, "Yup, needs a little something."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:57 am

"So fix it," Tiveon said, starting for the feeding area. I don't know what to put. D:
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Rayne pouted at his back, but looked up when Diana came over to her. "Heya."

"Rayne, I hope you realize how strange that looked," Diana said. Rayne held up her hands innocently.

"I was just asking him about one of the assignments," she said. "No harm in that."

"I know you two have a bond," Diana said bluntly. Rayne frowned. "I also know what the bond is. I'd advise you don't let it slip to other people, or to let other people see you together too much."

Rayne narrowed her eyes. "You don't really have the authority to tell me not to do so, do you?" she asked. "Besides, if you know what the bond is, you'll then know that it'll be hard for us not to be seen together."

Diana put her hands on the table to lean in close to Rayne. "I may not have the authority, no, but the headmaster would. If I tell him that I've seen you harrassing Tiveon, it won't look good on your record." Rayne scowled.

"You won't even dare!"

"I can and I will."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Tiveon waited in line for about five minutes until he was finally up to get a feeder. There was only one open; a rather young woman who pretty much started hyperventilating at the sight of him. He frowned. What's with that reaction? He walked over to sit in the chair next to her. She smiled at him. "You look troubled."

Tiveon frowned in return, probably emphasizing that thought. "I might be. I don't know."

"How can you not know?" she inquired, tipping her head to the side in invitation. Tiveon hesitated.

"There's a lot of things I don't know when they pertain to the future," he murmured, hints of spirit in his tone. "The past, the present; I understand them, but the changes that take place within me and within the world of the future confuse me to no end..."

"That's no reason to be troubled," the woman said, "until the future becomes the present."

At that, he raised his eyebrows. "You know something?" he muttered. "You're right. But I don't know if I can adhere to that." Then he leaned forward, sinking his fangs into her neck and drinking. The woman closed her eyes and went limp in her seat, and when he finished, he pulled back. She didn't move, her eyes halfway rolled into the back of her head.

Was that all he did to humans? Reduce them to an incoherent half-corpse? Tiveon looked away from her, his heart skipping a beat.

"Your future is bleak," the woman hissed. He jumped and turned back to her, only to find she hadn't said anything at all. She was still leaning back, high from the endorphins. He set his jaw and stood, leaving the feeding area and starting for the teachers' housing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Diana straightened up. "So, I'll say it again. Stay away from him as much as you can help. You don't want the wrong kind of attention on you, Rayne Lazar." With that, Diana left. Rayne glared daggers after her and when she was out of earshot, Rayne cursed darkly. Everyone's attention was on other things at the moment, so they hadn't heard her. She stabbed her fork into the chicken, so hard that the metal of the fork ground against the ceramic of the plate.

Fuck you, Diana. Just because he's your little fuck buddy doesn't mean that I need to stay away from him. She started tearing the chicken apart in frustration. But if she tells him... I could lose my chance at getting to guard anyone. I might get sent off to do governmental stuff like mom... Or worse. She grimaced and started shredding the chicken even more. Dammit! What would it do to Tiveon though? Would he lose his job? Diana wouldn't let it happen, but...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Suddenly, another fork started stabbing at the chicken on Rayne's plate as well. "Kill that chicken!" Tyler declared. "Damn tasty, cheesy treat; you will die this day! Again."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Rayne stared up at him and started laughing then, some of her aggression melting away right there. After it was properly obliterated by the two of them, she said, "I think we finally won the war. We can rest easy now, and peace will settle on the land once again."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Tyler snickered. "And, pray tell, my fair maiden, what caused such discourse in our land?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Rayne frowned and sighed, pushing around the itty bitty bits of chicken around on the plate. "Ms. Russel and Tiveon," she sighed. "Just them being them..." she muttered. Except Diana who was a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next