You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 pm

"Huh? What about earlier?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:56 pm

"You know...those guys. The Moroi."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Rayne (lethally) stabbed her fork into the carrot, ending its humble existence. "Yeah," she growled in response. "I don't really remember how Mr. Amos weaseled his way out of the argument. I was pissed off and the next minute I was next to you." She cast a glance over in Tiveon's direction, but she unfortunately caught sight of Quint before him. Her boil started to boil over but something in her made her keep her mouth in check. "You know what? I need some air, I'll be back in a little bit," she muttered to Tyler. She stood from her seat before he could protest and was to a pair of doors before anyone could really stop her, stepping out into a hallway. She closed the door behind her as quietly as she could and started to walk the hall, rubbing her temple. Why does this have to be so complicated?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 pm

"Rayne, wait!" Tyler rose from his seat and started after her. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? I just...wondered, that's all..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Rayne reached the end of the hallway and took a deep breath, but frowned. That's weird. She took a deep breath again. Something smelled familiar. A hand suddenly came out of nowhere, reaching for her, but on reaction she twisted away, smacking the hand back in the process. As she turned, she caught sight of who had reached for her. "Hector!?" Hector gave a light chuckle.

"I couldn't resist. You came out to meet us."

"Us?" Rayne asked. She saw his eyes and her own widened in alarm. "You're a Strigoi!"

"Yes, I am. You can thank my pops for that one." He lunged for her but she moved out of the way, kicking him back into one of the walls.

"So, that's what happened to you," she muttered. "'Us'... Oh, shit." He straightened up and smirked.

"You didn't think I'd come alone, did you?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm

"Rayne!" Tyler came to a halt upon hearing their voices, and when he spotted them, his jaw dropped. "Hector?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Hector cast his gaze over his shoulder to Tyler. "And Tyler too!" He turned his attention back to her. "He never is far from your side, is he? Is it fun having a lapdog?"

"Go back inside, there's other Strigoi here!" Rayne yelled before ducking a punch from Hector. What a day to wear heels!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Tyler narrowed his eyes and growled, "You forgetting I took the same classes as you?" He dropped into a battle crouch and started forward to flank Hector. "You're not our classmate anymore," he said, trying to convince himself as much as he was just to say it. "You're just a mindless Strigoi."

-

Rose suddenly lurched up from where she was sitting in the feasting room. "Strigoi!" she exclaimed with a strangled tone, just as the doors flew open and Fee raced inside, her giggles following her as she lunged toward the most obvious threat--Rose. Thinking only of Lissa, Rose intercepted the challenge, drawing her stake as she grabbed Fee by her collar and slamming her to the table--therefore probably shattering a bunch of people's plates and splattering food everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 am

"No, you idiot, the Moroi!" Rayne snapped. Hector was facing him in an instant and lifted Tyler into the air by his throat.

"Mindless? Not so much." He then flung Tyler back towards the hall, his attention back on Rayne just in time for him to get bitchslapped across the face by a random statue she'd picked up in the hall. It shattered on contact and staggered him. She took the time to move past him, but he caught her arm in a haze and slammed her to the floor, in the process breaking her wrist. She sucked in a breath at the pain but slammed her elbow into his face when he neared her neck.

"Fuck you, Hector! Go crawl back to whatever hole you were hiding in!" She hissed angrily.

He snarled in pain but he looked down at her with a small smirk. "What, you don't want to give me blood anymore?" She kicked him off and struggled away from him. However, he grabbed her heel and pulled her back towards him, making her yelp. She tried to kick him back, but he pinned her down and smiled down at her. "Hold still." Before she could react, he sunk his fangs into her neck. She yelped but she felt the endorphins almost immediately.

No... no! She tried to fight but it faded away as quickly as it started. She felt her head start to swim. I... Her eyes drooped until they closed, and her breathing slowly came to a halt. Hector kept his grip through the entire thing, but rose when it was done, leaving Rayne on the floor. He wiped his mouth and grinned down at her before turning towards the feasting room.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:10 am

Tyler hit the ground hard and slammed his head into the ground, effectively stunning him. He remained there in a stupor for several moments, but by the time he'd gotten his bearings, it was far too late. The Strigoi speed at war with that of a trained dhampir had made the battle pass within seconds, and now he was watching his classmate-now-Strigoi drink his best friend dry. He took off at a sprint and lurched for them, but then it seemed Hector was already gone, and Rayne was on the floor with blood on her neck and pallid white skin like death. "Rayne!" he exclaimed, his voice choked.

~*~

"Get the Moroi out!!" Rose screamed at the guardians scattered around the room in the midst of battle. That was when a door in the back of the room near the throne of Lissa's seat burst open, and Dimitri Belikov rushed in. He and Rose exchanged glances, and without any words, Dimitri was next to Lissa and moving her behind him. He called to the other Moroi in the room, gave a quick strategic order to the dhampir. After a minute, the dhampir had managed to clear a path, pushing their battles in two different directions to give the Moroi a way out.

The students of St. Vladimir's and any politicians rushed through toward the legendary guardian, except one. Tiveon knew Rayne and Tyler had left, and he wouldn't just leave without knowing they were safe. He hadn't seen them come back in, and a sinking feeling told him they'd run into this welcoming committee.

He went the opposite direction, leaving the dining hall and looking around. His sensitive sense of smell caught a familiar scent: blood. "No, no, no," he muttered, jogging toward the end of the hall, where he reached the scene of the battle between Rayne and Hector. Tyler looked up at him in anguish.

"Mr. Amos..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:58 am

Raynehasnothingreallytoppost c:

~~~~~~

Hector had slipped his way back into the dining hall, in the midst of the chaos caused by their attack. He scanned the area where he was at. He saw a Moroi heading away from the intended line of rescue, one he knew well. What's he up to? He saw Tiveon disappear out of the dining hall, where he'd just come from. Why go after them... His curiosity getting the better of him, he moved that way once again.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Tiveon knelt beside Rayne and looked her over, looking a little more distressed each time his eyes passed over the bite marks on her neck. "Damn it all," he murmured, clenching a fist.

"She-she...she's not...!" Tyler began, horrified and disbelieving. "She can't be dead!"

Tiveon fell silent.

"No!" Tyler shook his head and grabbed Tiveon's shoulder, shaking him. "We just have to get her to help. That's all. She'll be fine!"

Help. Tiveon snapped out of his daze to look at the young dhampir. "Yeah, she will," he muttered.

"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:05 pm

(Daw, Tyler :c )

Hector arrived at the doorway, watching Tiveon and Tyler. Oh the panic and dismay that Tyler was showcasing. He grinned as he watched them, but tilted his head at Tiveon. What is he doing? He started off towards them, snarling angrily.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Tiveon set his hands over Rayne, one hand on her abdomen and the other over her neck, when he heard Hector's snarl. A bolt of fear passed through him, knowing he had no chance of taking on a Strigoi, but it was followed by rage. How dare this Strigoi murder one of his best and brightest? He stood and turned to face the Strigoi, and froze.

"Hector?" he asked, his voice filled more with horror than amazement. Then it passed. He was Strigoi. And judging by the look on Tyler's face, the same Strigoi who killed Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:27 pm

"Mr. Amos," Hector grinned, showings his fangs. "I see you found her, how do think I did? Passing grade?" He glanced to Tyler and smirked. "Come in, guardian, so I can kill you like I killed her!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 pm

"What a shame, Hector," Tiveon sighed. "You had potential." In a quick sweeping movement, but not one that would've shocked any Strigoi, he was standing and facing Hector. He stood less than a few feet from him, their eyes meeting. "You're going to go get yourself killed," he said with a quiet resolve, pushing his compulsion forward. "You're going to genially ask the next experienced guardian you see to kill you. You want to die. It sounds like a grand idea. Now go."

Tyler had been about to rise to Hector's challenge, but Tiveon held up his hand, making him hesitate. Tyler furrowed his brows. What did he think he was doing? "Mr. Amos..."

"Quiet, Tyler."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:43 pm

("It sounds like a gay old time, go on now.")

Hector let him close the distance between them, and moved forward to bite for his neck. However, the compulsion set in, and he froze. Before he knew it, he was heading back inside the hall, actively searching out the nearest guardian. He, of course, managed upon Rose.

"Um." He cleared his throat as she stabbed a Strigoi with a stake. "Could you kill me, please?" he asked. Lol.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Rose blinked at the new Strigoi standing before her and glanced around, ensuring no Strigoi were about to sneak up on her. Then she returned her gaze to him, and a slightly bemused look overtook her features. She didn't move her stake out of her line of defense though.

"You serious?" she asked.

-

"Alright," Tiveon muttered, now ignoring Tyler's constant comments, and knelt beside Rayne. He lowered his hands, one to her abdomen and one to her neck, and focused. Beads of sweat appeared at his temples as a glowing white light appeared over her wounds, and slowly sealed. The color returned to her face as blood replenished her body, and when it was done, Tiveon leaned away from her and took a few deep breaths.

"What...what did you do?" Tyler asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 pm

"Yes," Hector answered. Huh?

---==---

As life returned to her body, Rayne could hear Tiveon's heavy, deliberate breaths and Tyler pestering their teacher about what had just gone on. What... Why do I feel... She could barely make out the words, it was as if she was listening through a door or a wall. Everything was cloudy, and her body felt heavy. Why? Her hearing gradually became clearer to the point where she could hear Tyler very plainly asking what Tiveon had done to her.

But in the next second she felt her chest seize and her eyes shot open as she took a huge gulp of air. She took several more greedy breaths before looking to Tyler, than to Tiveon. "How- When did you get here, Mr. Amos?" Rayne asked. She looked back to Tyler quickly. "Where's Hector?" She then glanced to the feasting room. "What about the Royals and the class?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:56 pm

"Um. Okay." Rose instantly grabbed his shoulder and lurched forward to stake him, but then someone caught her wrist and flung her across the room. Suddenly Feodosiya was standing in front of Hector, tilting her head at him with a little giggle.

"If I didn't know better, it sounded like you asked her to kill you."

---

Tiveon stared down at Rayne and prepared to answer, but before he could, he slumped over and to the side, outcold.

Tyler looked at Mr. Amos in alarm, then muttered, "They're still fighting back there. Hector...he... Mr. Amos told him to go get himself killed, and...he left."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Hector blinked and stared at Feodosiya. "Um. I think I did."

---

Rayne felt exhaustion sweep over her and barely heard what Tyler said. What the hell is happening? She looked over to Tyler and said, "H-Help me get him out of here. We shouldn't stay here..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Fee giggled again. "But if you wanted to die, you should've asked me..."

---

Tyler nodded, a little shakily, and moved to grab one of Tiveon's arms.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:13 pm

"W-What? No!"

---

Rayne sluggishly moved to Tiveon's other side, just struggling to keep herself going, and took one of his arms and glanced to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:19 pm

"Maybe you should just let me handle him," Tyler said, starting forward. "Where should we go? We can't take him back there..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Rayne mumbled a thanks and frowned. "Uh, I-I don't know. If we go outside, they'll just end up there too. Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next