You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:47 am

"I was raised as a friend to the Lazar family. During which time Quint and Marianne were briefly together. Very. Briefly."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:53 am

Rayne stared at him but that seemed to piss her off further. "So, what? You just happen to be teaching classes that I'm in, the product of his stupid mistake?" she asked hotly. "I should've known he'd do something like that. You gonna go tattle to him that his little failure's running around and here?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 am

Rather than getting angry as well, Tiveon just looked amused. "Yes, I do indeed just happen to be teaching classes that you're in. I went and got a teaching degree in human, dhampir, and Moroi history just to teach specifically you, Rayne Lazar, the so-called little failure. Really, Rayne. Are you serious?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Rayne glared angrily at him, her jaw set tightly. It does sound stupid as hell. That and he probably thinks I fucked off and join a covent or that I do governmental work like Mom... She pursed her lips. "Yes," she said as seriously as she could manage. "He picked you because he thought people wouldn't know you and he bribed the school board to let you get the position, and bribed the administration board to find out what classes I'd be taking and set you up as my teacher," she finished. That sounds even more fucking stupid. He asked though.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Tiveon laughed at that. "Well, damn. If that were true, I'd be expecting a bigger paycheck." After a moment, the smile faded, and he set a more intense gaze on Rayne, meeting her eyes. He leaned just a little closer. "Go to the feast," he said. "Abandon this train of thought. Go talk to Tyler. This isn't important enough to be of such worriment to you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Rayne started to protest but after she met his gaze, she mellowed out. "Okay," she answered. She went past him to go find Tyler, eventually finding him in one of the hallways. She came up beside him and said, "The feast's going to start soon. We should probably head in."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Tyler started to speak when she reached him, but frowned. "Why do your eyes look so weird?" he wondered. "What did Mr. Amos say to you? Did he chew you out? Sorry, about earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:29 pm

"What?" Rayne asked, meaning his first question. "It's fine, sorry I snapped at you. I didn't mean too." She frowned. "Eh... Kind of. He just said I shouldn't be so screamy." She smirked. "Same old, same old."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Tyler grinned back after a moment. "Ah, it's nothing. You look fine now. Yeah, I'm starved." He patted his stomach. "I bet this is gonna be just as good as the massage."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Rayne laughed lightly. "I sure hope so. Hey, did you ever see Rose?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 pm

"I found her, but she was in a conference with some guardians. She said she'd try to catch both of us later."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:34 pm

"Both of us?" Rayne asked. "Oooooh, that's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Tyler nodded in agreement and smiled. "Anyway, off to the feast," he said, and started to lead the way for the hall.

~*~*~

Feodosiya meandered just outside of a ward placed at the border of the Moroi Court, humming quietly to herself. A few Strigoi trailed behind her, but she paid them no mind. "It's only too bad," she murmured, "we have no charmed stake to destroy this. Isn't that right, Manuel?" She turned to a sixteen-year-old human standing just a few steps away from her, bite marks on his neck and a dumb, happy look on his face. He gave her that lazy grin that only wanted to know the next time he'd get the endorphins from a bite, and pulled a charmed stake from his pocket. Feodosiya clapped for him with a little giggle. "Wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Ranye went in with him, laughing at a joke he made. She eyed Tiveon but she didn't seem to stall on him, and kept her gaze sweeping the area.

~*~*~

Sylvester was with a different group of Strigoi, his arms crossed. The barrier was still in place, and they were running out of time. How much longer was that girl going to take? His son was in another group, leading it. His class had gone this year, and he'd warned him not to intentionally go after any of his old classmates, only for the sake of him getting cocky. But, more likely than not, Hector wouldn't listen to him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:18 pm

La da da Lissa let the feast start and everyone's having the feast of their lives.

---

Fee moved closer to Manuel and pulled him to her height, murmuring into his ear, "Another bite awaits...just stab the air, right beside me. That's all you have to do, and just wait. When I come back, I will give you the time of your life."

Manuel's eyes glossed over with the promise of more endorphins, and with the same lazy smile as before, he walked to stand in front of Fee and raised the stake. He stabbed it forward, and with a sudden sizzling sound only heard to the Strigoi, the ward was gone.

"Let's go!" Fee jeered and took off, but instead of cutting straight through the courtyard, went for the trees. "We must stay discreet until we are inside."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 pm

All the girls in the seniors class are probably staring gleefully as Tiveon just sits there I'm sure.

---

Sylvester smirked as the ward dissipated before him and motioned the Strigoi forward. They followed behind him as he also went for the trees. Bleh. My creativity went somewhere...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Tiveon is just eating, ladies. Take it easy. Jeez.

---

Fee caught sight of Sylvester and waved to him, motioning him forward.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 pm

They probably wish they could help you with that.

---

Sylvester proceeded towards Fee, hooraaaay.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Tiveon's just fine, thanks.

---

"Ready?" Fee asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Noooo

---

Sylvester nodded and looked towards the court. "I just hope my son does nothing foolish. He likely won't move before we do, after that however..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 pm

"That's his fault," Fee said unsympathetically. "Off we go~" She giggled and took off at a blindingly fast sprint to the Court, bursting through the doors. Guardians were instantly on them, but Fee entered a dance of death with one particularly brawny guardian, she dodging his stake and he dodging her fangs. "Keep them from tripping an alarm!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Sylvester shrugged at her comment but he followed her lead, and chose his target. A spry looking woman, who easily avoided his first volley of attacks. She made an elegant strike towards his heart, but in the blink of an eye he had his fangs dangerously close to her neck. She let out a dismayed yell and pulled back, stabbing towards his chest again. He idly caught her wrist and pulled her into an embrace, sinking his fangs into her flesh. With his other hand he covered her mouth to choke her cries of pain.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Fee grabbed the dhampir by his hair and pulled him down, sinking her fangs into his neck without warning. He tried to fight, but the pleasure proved to be too much. She drained him dry and dropped him to the ground, laughing again. "Let's go get us some royals!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:26 pm

The guardian in Sylvester's arms eventually went limp as well, and he let her slide out of his arms. He wiped the blood from the mouth but took the lead this time, moving deftly down the halls.

---

Rayne was basically finished with her plate, picking at things she had identified as carrots. Her mother wouldn't be very proud of her at the moment. She wondered if Tiveon would come over and smirked a bit. I wonder why I left. I don't really remember it. She moved the carrots into different arrangements, and is indeed playing with her food in a Royal court. Shaaaaame.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Tyler muttered, "You look distracted. What's up? Is it about earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next