You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:30 am

"Hey, it's free. My mom would never shell out for it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 am

Tyler smirked. "You think mine would? Anyway, let's go," he said, and started filing out with the rest of the class.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:40 am

"Maybe if we begged together," Rayne teased. Someone bummed her as they passedand she 'oof'ed. She shot them a glare but they were gone. "Pft."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:47 am

"No one'll do that when we graduate," Tyler assured her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:52 am

"They better not, or they're falling flat on their ass," Rayne mumbled.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:55 am

Tyler laughed.

(Should we skip?)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:10 am

Rayne and Tyler had gotten massages, yey. They were out in one of the vast hallways, mostly taking about the massage. Rayne rubbed her shoulder. "That was freaking awesome. I'm sore but..." She grinned. "I'd love to get another."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:03 am

"Hell yes!" Tyler agreed vehemently, rolling his shoulders and groaning in content. "Forget the gift store. That was amazing."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:05 am

"I told you it would be! And you didn't believe me. Shame on you," she teased.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:11 am

"I didn't say I didn't believe you!" he protested.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:25 am

Rayne laughed under her breath. Changing the subject, she asked, "Do you think the Queen will make Rose show us anything? That'd be cool," she commented. She heard Quint's voice coming down their hall and glanced towards him. He was talking with another Moroi, but they paused their discussion as they passed the two of them, then continued where they left off soon after. Rayne's face hardened as they past and shot Quint a very venomous glare. It was almost surprising that he didn't turn back to see who it was.

How dare he come past her! What a fucking bastard. How she wished that their roles were reversed, he wouldn't know what to do with himself. He probably couldn't e en take care of himself. She smirked at the thought of him trying to beg for help but no one doing so. She'd completely disregarded Tyler through the entirety of the minute between Quint showing up and leaving. Poor Ty.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 am

Tyler had spoken for a little bit before he realized how distracted Rayne became. Then he quieted down and followed her gaze to the Moroi and his guardian going down the hall, and he frowned. "You know them?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 am

Rayne brought her attention back to Tyler and scowled. "Not personally, but I know more than enough about one of them to count. He's a scumbag," she said darkly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 am

"But if you don't know him, how do you know that?" Tyler asked, and would most definitely regret asking if Tiveon hot guy wasn't going to come to the rescue next post.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 am

(*wipes drool away*)

"God dammit, Tyler!" Rayne snapped angrily. A few of the other students looked over to them. To see Rayne angry was sort of common place, but to have Tyler be the subject and receiver was rare. "I know because he's-"

(Cue amazing hot guy intro!)
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:04 am

"Rayne Lazar!" Mr. Amos (because his teacher title just seems correct here) bellowed from across the hall, having heard the commotion of the students and gone to see what was going on. He strode through the quickly parting pupils over to them and glanced around at the seniors. "What are you all looking at? There's nothing to see here."

With indignant grumbles about the drama they were about to miss, the students melted away into other hallways or rooms. Tiveon looked down at Tyler and Rayne, and asked, "What happened?"

Tyler, looking a little sheepish, jerked his head. Tiveon glanced over and caught sight of the retreating Moroi's back--Quint Lazar. He nodded in sudden understanding. "You can go, Tyler. Maybe you can catch Rose in the grand hall for the feast they're preparing."

Tyler hesitated, but at a look from Tiveon, he mumbled a farewell and an apology to Rayne before starting down the hall. Tiveon crossed his arms and gazed down at Rayne silently.

(Dude, the girls of the school are probably always flocking around after Tiveon like Viktor Krum in HP/Goblet of Fire)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:14 am

(Looooooool, totally.)

Rayne jumped at the sound of her name and looked to see Tiveon fast approaching. Her mind went to the few escapes in the hallway to avoid having to get whatever had fluffed his feathers the wrong way but he was suddenly on them like a shark who smelled blood. She kept an indignant, angry glare as Tyler tried inadequately to explain the situation with simple head nods but raised an eyebrow at Tiveon's excusal of him. She watched Tyler go, regretting yelling at him, but looked up at Tiveon, looking annoyed.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am

"I know you're quick to jump the gun, but you could try to watch your language in the Moroi Royal Court, of all places."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 am

"Why should you care?" Rayne asked angrily.

(Oooo, or Gildory Lockhart!)
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:23 am

"Because I'm your teacher and it's my responsibility to make sure you're acting appropriately," Tiveon answered tactfully.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 am

"I wasn't going to do anything!" Rayne snapped. "Didn't know I'd get in trouble even for that."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 am

"Giving a venemous glare to a royal Moroi and following it up with cursing at your friend will catch attention, Rayne."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 am

"So? Let it catch attention, I don't care."

(Almost every teen's famous last words.)
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:40 am

"You should. What you do here reflects on St. Vladimir's and your future. Don't you want to get a decent Moroi to guard? If you do, you need to be on good behavior, no matter the past between you and Quint Lazar--or lack thereof."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:44 am

Rayne kept up her defiant glare--up until he mentioned Quint by name. She seemed to be caught off guard, and didn't have any angry retort back. She mulled it over for a few minutes but suddenly narrowed her eyes, asking quietly, "How do you know about my connection with him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next