You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Fee suddenly frowned and looked at his eyes. "Your eyes look strange. Like you were compelled. Hmmm...a spirit user?" she purred. "How interesting! Well, don't try to get yourself killed again. If you do want killed, let me know. I'll make it fun!"

---

"Maybe what?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:49 pm

"No, no, I don't want to," Hector answered immediately.

---

Rayne shook her head, having lost her train of thought. However, she saw a figure running down the hall away from them, Trish from their class. "It's Trish!" Rayne rasped and called louder, "Trish, wait!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Fee shrugged. "If you say so." With that, she leapt across the table and latched onto a Moroi who hadn't escaped the crossfire yet.

However, she was snatched by Dimitri, who held her by her neck and slammed her to the floor, preparing to stake her. Fee snarled and bucked under him, her supreme strength knocking Dimitri away. "Sad little dhampir!" she hissed.

Dimitri began to speak, but hesitated. "I know you..." he began.

Fee tensed up. Then a growl escaped her. She turned and, inexplicably, fled from the room. Dimitri stared after her, unsure of what to think. Did I really just see Feodosiya Tarus? Wasn't she... Oh, no. He had no other time to think as he spun to face a new Strigoi threat.

---

Trish jumped and spun around at the oncoming voices, and relaxed at the sight of familiar faces. "Oh, Rayne... Mr. Amos? What happened?" she cried in alarm.

"No time. Where is everyone?" Tyler asked.

"This way." Trish motioned forward, and started leading them toward a small barricaded room.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Hector watched her go but didn't watch the exchange between them as he himself had gone into a fight with a guardian.

---

Rayne followed after Trish, but stayed close to Tyler and Tiveon. She glanced over her shoulder every now and then to make sure no Strigoi were behind them. What could they even do if one did happen to show up? She scowled and kept after Trish.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:07 pm

At last they reached the room where a bunch of guardians were standing, looking irritated at being on guard duty and not out in the fight. After ensuring no one in there company was Strigoi, they allowed them into the room. Instantly shocked cries of question rose upon seeing Tiveon's limp form.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 pm

"He, uh... He got knocked out trying to get a Moroi out of the feasting room," Rayne said quickly. "Tyler and I saw it and were able to get him out of there before anything happened to him." She glanced over to Tyler and gave him a look that said to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:33 pm

The students seemed to kind of accept it, even before Tyler stepped in. After that they just settled down to wait the attack out. Skip?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Youskip.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:35 am

About half an hour later, the door opened to reveal Lissa standing with Rose and a few other dhampir guardians with her. "Is everyone okay?" she asked, looking from left to right.

"Yeah," Tiveon replied, having woken up some time earlier. "We're all fine." He rose from where he sat and walked over to Lissa, leaning forward to mutter, "Now, that is."

Lissa frowned, catching on to what he was saying immediately--and especially upon looking at his aura and spotting Rayne's darkened aura. "We'll talk soon," she murmured to him. "It's safe now," she continued, raising her voice. "You can come out."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 am

Rayne had had her head on Tyler's shoulder, having actually fallen into a light sleep while they waited for the attack to end. However, when the door opened, she looked to the door lazily to see Lissa, Rose, and the other guardians. She raised an eyebrow at seeing Tiveon stand and mutter something to Lissa that she didn't catch. She yawned and looked up to Tyler groggily. "Finally," she muttered to him. "I am so ready to get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 pm

"Me too," Tyler muttered, looking down at her. "Feel any better?" He still seemed a little nervous, if even a little wary, of her.

Tiveon turned to everyone and said, "Alright, let's go. We're bunking in a hotel a few buildings away from this one for tonight as a precautionary measure. No one will be allowed to leave their rooms, so get any socializing done on the way there. Alright?" And I swear to God, if I catch any of you trying to sneak out, I might possibly grow fangs like a Strigoi. It was dark humor, but it made him a little more relaxed nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm

She nodded lightly and glanced to Tiveon, raising her eyebrows. What the fuck? She looked up to Tyler. "Um, yeah. I'm okay," she said quietly. "Just really tired." She paused, and muttered to him to lighten the mood, "Hey, so we know what happened to Hector."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Sure do."

"Let's go," Tiveon said, and waved a hand forward. Everyone stood up and followed him down the hall, two rows of guardians flanking them as well as Lissa.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Rayne got up with Tyler and followed beside him, trying badly to hide a yawn. She looked ahead to Tiveon and frowned. That was weird. What happened? It's been weird since I woke up...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:54 pm

"You alright?" Tyler asked.

As they reached the dorms and started to list the students who'd be sharing rooms, the final pair being Rayne and Trish. As everyone filed inside, Tiveon thought bitterly, Too bad that bastard didn't get himself staked. I heard Rose saying a Strigoi asked to be staked, but she didn't manage to do it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Rayne answered him with a nod and said bye to Tyler before she headed for her room with Trish. However, she froze and looked back to Tiveon. "Uh... Mr. Amos?" she asked. [i]What the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Tiveon turned to Rayne and raised an eyebrow. "What is it, Rayne?"

Trish went into the room without a word.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Rayne went over to him and muttered as quietly as she could, "Some really... really weird stuff has been going on since... whatever happened."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Tiveon set his jaw and prepared to speak when Lissa appeared at his side.

"Good, you're both here," she said. "Come on. Let's go back to my room to talk."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:26 pm

That's awfully convenient. Rayne thought as the two followed her to her room. Rayne stepped in after Tiveon and Lissa closed the door behind her before moving over to a chair that was opposite of another one. Rose was at one side of the chair that Lissa had chosen. I don't know if I should be worried or not...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Lissa clasped her hands together and frowned more at Rayne than Tiveon. "Rayne... Do you remember what happened when you ran into that Strigoi?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Oh, know I really don't like it. Rayne frowned. and gave a light nod "Yeah, I do."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm

"You remember dying?" Rose asked, bluntly, and Lissa shot her an angry look.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Rayne kind of stared at her and gave a sort of half disbelieving, short, laugh. "No, you think I probably would've." Her eyes trailed to Tiveon. "Did I really...?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 am

Tiveon was doing his best not to look at her, but the longer he stood, it was obvious he was getting tired. Lissa noticed this first and said, "Tiveon, sit down. You've used too much spirit."

Tiveon didn't need another invitation. He sank into a nearby chair, closing his eyes. Lissa sighed quietly and looked at Rayne.

"Yes, you died. Tiv--Mr. Amos--is a spirit user. They're enigmas, of course. We want to keep it that way...people try to use spirit in too ill of ways," she murmured. "But one of the abilities of spirit is...to bring back the dead. To create a "shadow-kissed". Shadow-kissed people have a range of abilities...boons and curses. First and foremost, you're bonded to the spirit user who revived you."

"A.K.A., Tiveon Amos," Rose announced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next