You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Vampire Academy   Thu May 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Tiveon Amos restrained an exasperated huff of air as the seniors of St. Vladimir's Prestigious School of Mostly Royal Moroi and Some Interesting Dhampir, Along With the Title of 'We Educated Vasilisa Dragomir and Rosemarie Hathaway', walked ever so slowly toward him. They stood outside of the Royal Moroi Court stashed away in the mountains of Pennsylvania, the spires that housed Queen Vasilisa Dragomir. The kids here take far too much for granted, he thought, running a hand through his ink-colored curls.

His smoky emerald eyes observed the little crowd of Moroi and Dhampir, until he spotted one who actually looked a little less smug--less like they were walking toward a birthright or something. Rayne, he thought. Rayne Lazar. And Tyler... Tyler, who seemed to think he was meant to be here. Another sigh worked its way up, but Tiveon restrained it.

It'll be nice to see Lissa, at least, he thought fondly of his teacher. Maybe she'll have learned something new about spirit. Something I should know. With an imagined shrug, he cleared his throat when the flock of students finally reached him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Rayne Lazar stood beside Tyler with a huge grin (big shit eating grin) on her face. She was excited, to say the very least, to finally be here. All of the seniors had been talking about it ever since it was announced. She had even behaved a bit better so that she wouldn't jeopardize her chance to go. God, Hector was missing out for sure.

She had done up her (crazy) long auburn hair into an elaborate bun and had a black dress on that reached just above her heels. It was a modest cut as well, but had two straps that connected at the back of her neck. She had a pair of black heels to match but no purse, instead choosing to go without one.

Rayne had discussed the occasion with her mother, and had learned through her that something like this had really never been done before. The class was going to meet Queen Vaslisa in person, as well as her Guardian Rosemarie Hathaway. She wondered offhandedly what she would say or ask them, or what they would ask her, if anything. She knew she'd get a reaction from her last name. A feeling of disgust settled over her but it passed as quickly as it came. She wasn't going to let him ruin this.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Tyler leaned over and muttered into Rayne's ear, "If we meet Rose, what'll you say?"

Tiveon's waiting for everyone to stop talking. You know how teachers do that? Just stand there and wait? Yup.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 6:17 pm

"'Why are you such a badass,' of course," Rose responded with a a snicker. Rayne glanced to Tiveon with her pale golden eyes and shot him a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 6:31 pm

"Still hearing voices," Tiveon said, aiming the words at Rayne and Tyler. Tyler let out a little grumble. Finally, silence fell.

Tiveon sighed. "Well, we're here. The Moroi Court. I expect you all to be on your best behavior. The Queen has allowed you to come here as a generosity, not because of special treatment. This could be the start of a tradition, and I implore you not to ruin that possibility." He shot scathing looks at the troublemakers of the class, who for once now looked sober. He sighed once again. "Alright. Everyone ready?"

"Hell yeah," Tyler muttered.

After more affirmatives, Tiveon nodded and spared a smile. "Then let us meet Queen Vasilisa Dragomir." He turned and went to the enormous double doors, pushing them open and leading them inside.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Rayne went inside with the rest of the class, taking in the brilliance and beauty of the Court. When she first came to the Academy, she thought the decor was pretty outlandish by school standards, but this had it beat by miles. "This is pretty damn cool," she muttered to Tyler. "If this is just the lobby, what's the rest of it like?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 7:14 pm

"Maybe we'll have time to explore," Tyler said, following Tiveon in. Once inside, two rows of Moroi and their guardians formed down the hallway they stood in. At the end of the hall, sitting in a high-backed throne, was Vasilisa Dragomir. At her right side was Rosemarie Hathaway. Tyler let out a breath of awe. Tiveon led them forward to the foot of the throne and dipped into a light bow, which Tyler and the guys of the class followed as the girls curtsied.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 7:32 pm

I hate curtsing. Rayne thought indignantly as she came back up with the rest of the class. She eyed Rosemarie but glanced to the Moroi, eventually seeing Quint Lazar. Her eyes narrowed but she drew her gaze away, returning it back to Vaslisa's throne.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 8:21 pm

Tiveon said, "The seniors of St. Vladimir's, your majesty."

"Don't be so formal." Lissa motioned for everyone to straighten and rose as well, moving toward them. "How are you, Tiveon?"

"I'm fine...Vasilisa," he said, a bit uneasily.

"Lissa," she said, almost in a warning tone. Nevertheless she gave him a bright smile and then moved among the class, Rose only a shadow behind her unless a dhampir approached her. The conversations passed with no coherence at all, though Lissa seemed to be holding ten conversations at once perfectly well. She reached Tyler and Rayne, and asked with a smile, "Your names? I'm Vasilisa, but you can call me Lissa."

"Tyler Boe," Tyler croaked in amazement, looking at her and then Rose, who nodded to them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 8:32 pm

Rayne watched her as she moved through the seniors, but she frowned as Vaslisa came up to them. She seemed to get more nervous as she came closer and it took her a minute of contemplate giving her full name. Fuck it. "Rayne Lazar," she said, seeming befuddled. Real smooth, Rayne.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 8:40 pm

"Lazar?" Lissa asked, clearly surprised, and daring to throw a look over to where Quint Lazar was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 pm

"Y-Yes," Rayne answered, but kept her gaze steady on Lissa. What the fuck is wrong with me? Quint didn't seem to notice, as he was talking about something with his apparent Guardian. However, at the subtle mention of Lissa, Quint turned his attention her way and gave her a nod of greeting before turning back to continue the conversation with his Guardian.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Lissa frowned and glanced back at Rayne, searching through her memories until she recalled the incident in the Lazar family. She brushed it all off and smiled, saying, "So both of you wanna be guardians?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Rayne smiled and nodded and looked to Rose. She smirked. "Yeah. Ty here has a crush on you, Ms. Hathaway."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Rose put a hand over her chest in mock-grief. "Oh, you're a cutie," she told Tyler, who instantly lolblushed. "But I'm taken, unfortunately. But are you crushing on me, or my mad skills?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 9:55 pm

"All of it, everything," Rayne confirmed.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Tyler shot Rayne an annoyed look while Rose laughed. "Still taken."

"I don't...I'm not," Tyler muttered.

Lissa smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri May 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Rayne smirked back to Tyler but said to Rose, "You are really cool though. I can't even imagine killing as many Strigoi as you have."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:01 am

Rose smiled, a little sadly. "It's not all it's cut out to be."

"But protecting the Moroi's worth everything, right?" Tyler insisted.

Lissa and Rose exchanged glances, and nodded simultaneously. "Yeah," Rose admitted. "It is."

With that, the two moved on to continue their greetings.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:08 am

Rayne watched them go and glanced to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:25 am

Tyler shrugged.

A few minutes later, Lissa had worked her way back toward the throne. She turned back to the seniors and gave a dazzling smile. "It's so nice to meet all of you. In commemoration of this day, we'll have a feast together in the dining hall in a few hours. Until then, you're free to go anywhere in Court--within reason, of course. Guardians will be around to ensure you adhere to that."

"As will I," Tiveon warned.

Rose grinned. "I recommend the spa. Everything's free for you guys today, after all. Isn't Lissa awesome? Of course, she doesn't give me free passes like that. Think I can sneak in with some of you?"

"No, you can't," Lissa laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:32 am

Oh my God, a spa... Rayne snickered and muttered to Tyler, "So, where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:42 am

"Maybe they have a Playboy around here," Tyler said jokingly. "I might see if any guardians around here have any good tips. Then maybe a gift shop or something."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 am

Rayne punched his arm playfully then snickered. "A gift shop? You're so cheesy. The spa sounds cool though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:18 am

"It's not cheesy. There's cool stuff in there. I guess I can join you in the spa for a massage first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next