You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shadows of the Future RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Simone furrowed her brows. "I see. Still, is there a chance you could tell me where some clubs are? I would really appreciate it."

---

Vulcan agrees lol. He took a swig of the drink and looked around for a few moments, watching everyone else. He closed his eyes when his vision tried to swim. "I kinda wanna go home, but I can't. Damn bet."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 pm

"I don't know of any around here, I'm just touring the city."

---

"You could always crash in the back room I suppose. Break room's back there..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Simone looked at him a bit suspiciously. "I see. Well, sorry to bother you. Thank you for your help." She heard the sound of pounding music and looked into the alley, and edged inside, headed in that direction. She kept a hand on her pocket, where the revolver was.

---

Vulcan thought about it. Then he shook his head. "I won't back out that easily." He smiled. "I'll keep it as fair as I can."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:52 pm

"Damn kid," he muttered before leaving.

---

Nessa smirked. "Good boy."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Simone continued down the alleyway until she saw the lights for Sweet Blood. She bit her lip. Please tell me it wasn't this one, Sofia. Not a vampire club. She never admitted it to people, but it wasn't that she didn't like vampires. To be honest, they scared her. She edged forward nevertheless, headed toward the door. She'd peek in for a minute and leave. That would be that. Not enough time to get sucked into anything.

-

Vulcan grinned back. "Gee, thanks, Ma."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 am

"Another for my pet?" Nessa asked with another grin.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:12 am

"Oh, sure. Why not?" Vulcan replied.

Slowly, Simone opened the door and peered inside. Upon first glance, it just looked like a regular club. Lights dimmed, people dancing, others sitting at tables and drinking. She was encouraged by this sight, feeling that maybe she was wrong. Maybe there weren't vampires here after all. But then she did see some people at another table near the corner, a man holding a woman close, his mouth on her neck and the telltale signs of blood on his lips. She shuddered involuntarily, and the door opened. She staggered in as someone had prepared to walk out. "S-sorry," she stammered.

"Watch yourself, pretty thing," the man who'd opened the door said before walking out. And closing the door. Simone snatched at the handle but missed it. Damn! She turned slowly and looked around, hoping no one would notice her. At that point, a table in front of her tumbled over as two vampires flew onto it, struggling with one another. Simone's eyes went huge as she staggered back into the door, away from the fray. The two vampires snapped at one another, punching and kicking as they wrestled on the ground next to the upturned table, the floor now covered in alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:23 am

Nessa was about to say something else, but when the fighting started, her eyes narrowed. "I'll be back," she snarled. She moved around the counter and to the fighting, watching as people moved out of her way. She let a loud snarl rip out of her throat. "Back the hell off now!" She warned, pulling her lips back to show her fangs. "I'll kick you out right now if I have too!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:28 am

Simone's eyes grew even bigger when Nessa came forth and bared her fangs. She flinched when she snarled. The two fighting vampires didn't notice her at first, but then they both spared her their attention. However, when one prepared to stop, the other egged it on, punching his opponent in the face. The distracted vampire snarled in response and pulled a fist back to punch him in kind.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 am

Nessa, getting pissy now, grabbed the one about to retaliate by his shirt collar, and threw him half way across the club. "I said break it up!" The music took a pause to her. She glared down at the vampire before her, her red eyes piercing through the tint of her sunglasses. "Get. Out."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:34 am

Instantly, Simone shrank back and moved out of the way, nearly falling as the vampire on the ground before Vanessa took off out of the club. The other one remained stranded on the ground where he landed, slowly struggling up to his feet. The entire room was silent, taking in Vanessa's fury. Even the music had been paused. Simone felt like she was breathing way too hard for this atmosphere, like everyone would hear her. Self-consciously she covered her own mouth, looking around in fear and edging toward the door again. There's no way. There's no possible way Sofia would've come here, it's not possible.

Vulcan watched the display and was, to say the least, impressed. Many of the others were shocked or frightened. He thought it was kind of hot. He finished off the drink he was holding with a smirk. "This night has been so eventful," he murmured under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:39 am

Venessa glanced around the club, spotting the young woman near the door who looked more frightened than most anyone else. However, she paid it no mind. She waved a hand, the music resumed, and she went back to her post behind the counter. Murmurs spread through the club, all just gossiping and wondering why the fight broke out. However, she didn't mind. She poured Vulcan another drink, and smiled. "So, that was interesting, hm?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:45 am

Vulcan laughed quietly. "Quite the performance. I enjoyed it. A fight should occur more often."

Simone looked around, and prepared to walk out. Someone grabbed her wrist however. With a yelp she pulled back and ended up backing away from the door, and soon enough all of the dancers had resumed, blocking the exit. Fighting off any panic, Simone looked around, being careful to avoid anyone who looked like they might have fangs—in more ways than one—and eventually found herself by the front counter.

Next to the one who'd broken up the fight and another who looked drunker than anything. She edged away from the woman, but inadvertently met the man's gaze. He smiled, revealing his fangs. She instinctively shied back again.

"Hey, I won't bite. Unless you want me to." He smiled. "Name's Vulcan. What's yours, sweetie?"

She shook her head, preparing to make an excuse, then paused. Sofia. She took a breath. "S-Simone. I-I was wondering if m-my sister had been here earlier." She tried to stop stuttering. "Sh-she looks kind of like m-me."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:53 am

Nessa smiled to Vulcan's comment and watched as Simone made her way through the club. Must be a first-timer. She listened to them talk and tilted her head, then blinked. I see... Nessa shook her head. "Nope, haven't seen her in here before. You're welcome to a drink if you wish, however."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:05 am

Simone's expression fell. "No, thank you. I just had that question. Thank you." With that she backed away from them. Vulcan shot a questioning glance at Nessa.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 am

Nessa smiled to him and poured him another drink, casting a glance back to Simone.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 am

Simone eventually made it through all of the dancers and back to the door, slipping out. She'd officially had enough for tonight. She'd meant to keep looking until she'd found Sofia's hiding place, but... Biting her lip, she jogged back down the alley to the main road, back to the car. She got inside and took deep breaths, and put her face in her hands after a moment. Oh my God.

---

"Why'd you lie?" Vulcan inquired.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:51 am

"Sofia doesn't want her knowing, which is why little Gabriel bit her on the arm. Too many bite marks on the neck leads to a suspicious sister."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:03 pm

"Obviously she's suspicious anyway." Vulcan shrugged the matter off and took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 pm

"But it's best not to help it along, lovely."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Vulcan frowned, simply watching everyone else now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Gabriel had forgotten something at the club, and was, at the moment heading back. He'd forgotten his wallet, of all things, when he had taken it out of his pockets before his shift started. He hadn't wanted it pitched by some half drunk vampire. He was almost to the door when he heard something and stopped. Voices? What were they doing outside of Sweet Blood? He frowned and went towards the back.

[More later when I don't feel like killing the world.]
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:22 pm

One of the vampires in the argument was obviously growing extremely agitated, trying to get a rise from his companion but failing to do so. His voice continued to rise until he was told to hush, and finally, he did as told.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:59 pm

"You are going to do it, and you will. We have to turn the generators off, we can't wait any longer."

"But so soon?"

"People will think it's some damn cult that did it, not us."

"Aren't you giving the public too little credit?"

"Aren't you giving them too much?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:02 am

"I really don't understand why we're doing this at all. People will lean both ways! We're not going to get off scott-free."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Future RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next