You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shadows of the Future RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Nessa sighed. "Watch the counter, huh?" She asked another vampire, who nodded. She grabbed Vulcan by the back of his shirt and dragged him to the back, dropping him and getting him a bucket.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:19 pm

And with that, Vulcan threw up into the bucket.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Nessa leaned against the wall, wishing that she didn't have such the acute smell that she did. "Feel better?" She asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 pm

"No," Vulcan groaned. "This means I lost the bet."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 pm

"It does? Hm... What did you have to do if you lost?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 pm

"I can't come here for an entire week." Vulcan glowered down at the bucket, cursing. "And I also owe him all the money for the drinks."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Nessa laughed. "Poor boy. I do pity you on the drinks though. I'm sure you'll find another club." She paused. "But none are nearly as entertaining as Sweet Blood, love."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Vulcan looked up at her somberly. "You'll be losing a really good customer. You know I'm loyal here..." He shook his head. It was clearer now, but still fuzzy. "Could always keep this under wraps..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 pm

"True... You do bring good turn out," she said with a laugh. "Fine, go ahead and lie. If he asks, I'll tell him you drank every last drop."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm

"You are an amazing vampire," Vulcan said sincerely. "I'll bring double the turnout sometime in return for this."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm

"Fantastic." Nessa grinned. "Your girls do bring quite the crowd."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:31 pm

"Well, when you get a chance at this," Vulcan motioned to himself, "what else do you expect?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 pm

"Hm... I could be a bitch, but I'll save you the humility."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Vulcan very slowly rose to his feet. "I appreciate that." He gave a charming smile.

-

Sofia looked down at her wrist, at her watch. She blinked. Simone will wonder where I am. She remembered to finally yank her sleeve down and stood up, starting to make her way through the crowd to the door. Once she got out she took deep breaths of the fresh air, clearing her head, and started to head down the street. Once she made it out of the alley she started down the main street, to the parking lot of the mall. She never drove her car that close to the club. For one, who knew what drunks would do to it; two, Simone might get curious one night and tail her. Too much risk.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 pm

"I'm sure you do." She said with a grin. "If you don't mind, I'll be heading back out."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 pm

"I'll be out in a minute too. I'll get ridda this. Thanks!" Vulcan smirked and stood up, picking up the bucket. He went toward a random back door and went out into the back alley, headed for a dumpster. Niiice Vulcan...

---

Sofia eventually reached her car. She got in and started it up, pulling out of the lot and heading down the road until she was about seven blocks away from the club. She pulled into another lot next to an apartment complex, parked, and headed inside. She went down the hallway, unlocking the door. The door swung open, welcoming her to the soft lights from the main room and the sounds of the TV. Sofia frowned and walked in, closing the door behind her.

Simone appeared a moment later, her expression unreadable. Sofia found sudden happiness in her sister's homeliness, her naivety, her happiness. She spared a smile for her. "Hey, Simone. You didn't have to stay up on my account."

"You've been drinking. I can hear it. Hell, I can smell it." Well, the only thing Simone wasn't able to control was her mouth sometimes. Sofia frowned and kicked her shoes off, walking around Simone into the kitchen to set her bag down. "Where have you been? I went looking for you an hour ago."

"How many times have I told you not to do that?" Sofia asked with a sigh. "You know I'll be fine. I have a revolver for a reason."

"And I'm still waiting for you to get pulled over and arrested for that."

Sofia laughed quietly. "I'm going to get a shower. You go to bed." She turned and started walking away, but Simone grabbed her by her arm. Sofia veiled her wince instantly. Shit, it bruised. She pulled her arm back. "What is it?"

Simone looked thoughtful for a few moments. "If you think you're gonna pass out, call for me." She smiled. Sofia laughed.

"Okay. I will." She headed to the bathroom, the low trills of the old song Call Me Maybe behind her as Simone sang it quietly. With another laugh Sofia closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Nessa watched him go and sighed, walking back into the club. Gabriel was oddly waiting for her. She smiled and went to him. "What's the matter-"

"You know I hate to drink," Gabriel snarled.

"You'll only get better at it if you do. At least Vampyrics don't get pissy with you when you bite them."

"That's not my point! You know how I hate this."

"I do, I do..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Vulcan returned a few minutes later, looking at Nessa and Gabriel. He walked over to them, listening in. He heard enough to get a gist of the conversation. "Dude, there's nothing wrong with it," he said.

---

Simone waited until Sofia got out of the shower. She was able to coax her older sister into going to bed early, before she did. The moment she heard Sofia's softened breaths of slumber, she grabbed her sister's revolver and car keys, leaving the apartment. Time for some recon. Sofia did this all the time. Left without any indication to where she'd gone. Frankly, it pissed her off. Sofia might be capable, but obviously, not the smartest. She went and got drunk a lot. If she were to ever need a ride home, would she ever trust Simone with that?

Seemingly not, since she didn't even know where she went when she went to go get drunk. Simone started up the car. As it purred, she pulled out of the lot and headed down the road. Sofia would notice if the miles on Simone's car changed, but not her own.

Well, too bad Sofia didn't know when she'd gone looking for her earlier, she'd successfully found her car. She reached the parking lot of the mall and stopped there, getting out of the car, the gun in her pocket, and looking around. Where would she have gone from here?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:37 pm

"I'm also not a hundred years old like you are," he hissed. "I didn't want this, and it ended up happening anyway!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:39 pm

"Well, it sounds like bully for you." Vulcan rubbed his eyes. "Nessa, be a sweet... Get me something weak." He secretly cherished the half-rhyme before turning to Gabriel again. "You gotta get over yourself and just live, dude."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Gabriel grumbled, not in the mood to play argue-with-a-vampire-pimp and walked off towards the doors. He headed out, sighing to himself when he got to the main road. Nessa looked after him and looked to Vulcan. "You really want more?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Simone had been walking along the buildings, basically following the directions she heard the most noise in. She was about to walk by the alley that led to Sweet Blood, but nearly walked straight into Gabriel. She backed off for a moment. "Sorry. My bad."

---

Vulcan looked back at her. "I said something weak..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Gabriel halted just before she had and shook his head. "No worries, was spacing out myself," he said. She smelled... familiar. He shook it off. "Kind of late to be taking a stroll though."

---

"Would you like some water?" Nessa taunted with a half grin. "Fine, fine." She mixed up a drink and handed it to him. "Here you are, Vulcan."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Simone jumped at the chance for some assistance. "I'm actually looking for a place. My sister went out tonight. She wouldn't tell me where she went, so I've been out trying to figure out where she was." She frowned. "Could you tell me where some nearby clubs are?"

---

Vulcan looked at her stonily upon the water recommendation. However when she returned he smiled and took it. "Thank you, sweet."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 pm

He frowned. Should he tell her? She looked young, too young to be going off and getting bit by vamps all night. Of course, so did that girl he fed off of earlier. He cursed himself internally. "Sorry, I just moved into the alley for a smoke," he mumbled.

---

"Of course," she cooed. She thinks there should be a fight when Simone comes in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Future RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next