You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shadows of the Future RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:25 am

A remixed techno song blared through the speakers inside Sweet Blood, but it was almost drowned out by the hordes of humans and vampires alike. The lights were dim, the colors muted, it looked like any other night club, except for the vampire guests. The chill of the night air was staved off by the heat inside, even if half of the inhabitants were frozen to the core.

There was a large crowd on the dance floor, moving their bodies with the flow of the music, with several little 'packs' in the booths and corners, talking amongst themselves. Gabriel, one of the new employees, had been roped into working by Nessa that night, once again, and was serving some alcohol to some young vampire women.

He set the drinks down on the table. "Here you are, ladies." He said before going to leave. However, one of them drunkenly caught his arm and pulled him back.

"Heeey cutie, where are you going?" She asked with a toothy grin. "I just want your number," she purred. He sighed and gently took her wrist, pulling it off of his sleeve.

"I'm sorry, I'm not all that interested-" At this, she grabbed the drink he'd just set down and threw it at him. "Hey!"

"Oops," she giggled. "It slipped out of my hand." He rolled his eyes and grumbled, walking back to the pain counter.

-

Nessa herself was at the bar, keeping tabs on the humans and vampires that had already downed several pints. Despite all of the noise of the music and the crowds, she could hear clearly if something had gone wrong. "Hey!" She turned her head over to a drunk vampire. "Can I get some more?" He asked with a hiccup.

"You've had quite enough tonight."

Last edited by Wolfdra on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:04 am

(Pain counter? lmaooo)

Vulcan was sitting back in his seat, looking around at the lights in a half stupor. He'd had enough to drink tonight. Thing was, he just still wanted more. Someone had promised him three hundred dollars if he could go the entire night drinking without passing out. Which was all fine and dandy, but he was having trouble thinking straight and he doubted Nessa, the fiend she was, would keep supplying him. Maybe if he told her about it, but no. She wouldn't listen. Goody-two-shoes.

He half-yawned, half-sighed, feeling kind of thirsty for something else. Not alcohol, of course. Something sweeter and much more pleasant. He touched his tongue to one of his fangs as he pondered—surely there would be some willing Vampyrics around, even if he was drunk.

Then again, his buddy would more than likely say he was using the blood as a way to straighten his mind up some. And then he'd lose the bet. That wasn't an option. That three hundred dollars would be his. He took a swig of the last shot he had waiting, then groaned. He'd have to talk to Nessa now.

---

Sofia drummed her fingers against the bar, listening to the commotion around her with a small smile. Ah, what it was to be young and surrounded by a bunch of bloodsuckers. As the thought passed through, she shook her head. They may be bloodsuckers, but I'm still getting used to saying it nicely. At this, her smile widened just a little. She felt a hand stroke through her hair and glanced over her shoulder at a drunker-than-hell vamp, creeping closer to her neck.

"I prefer them sober," she said without blinking. He did blink, and pulled back. He tried to settle gracefully into the seat next to her, which didn't work. He fell over the back. Sofia withheld a laugh and stood, moving to another seat before he could recover. Okay, so she didn't mind the bites. But she'd had a few too many lately. Sooner or later, Simone would question her wearing scarves. Sofia had to give the bites a chance to heal.

Otherwise, she actually probably would've gone for it. But for Simone's sake she had to keep this under wraps. In order to get some character interaction going, she headed to the bar and tapped it, looking at Gabriel. "Mind surprising me with something?" she asked over the music.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:28 am

[lmao supposed to be back counter. I like pain more though >3 ]

Gabriel spared her a glance, looked at himself, and then looked to Nessa. When she felt his eyes on him, she looked over to Sofia with a smile. "Ah, back again I see?" she asked with a purr. "I'll see what I can cook up for you, hm?" She glanced to Gabe with a chuckle. "Please do change, lovely, alcohol on your shirt is so unbecoming." He grumbled and went into the back rooms, mimicking her and dug through some boxes.

Shirts, shirts...

Nessa turned her attention back to Sofia and poured her one of their stronger drinks. "Here you are, love." She set it in front of her and smiled. "Are you just here for some drinks or are you looking for some biters tonight?"

[*nomnomnom*]
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:43 am

(lmaooo I wondered. >3 )

"Oh, I didn't see the alcohol on him," Sofia said as he went to change. "My bad. Thanks." She took the glass and shot Nessa a smile before taking a drink. She set it down and shook her head. "No biters tonight. The family will eventually wonder why I keep wearing scarves." She looked around at all of the vampires and humans. "Very nice turnout tonight. Though it wouldn't surprise me if some sort of fight broke out before the night was out."

-

Vulcan eventually got to his feet, made sure he had his balance, and started for the counter. He was still sober enough to avoid people bumping into him, at least. He eventually made it to where he saw Nessa and leaned against the counter, smiling coyly for her. He didn't notice the sidelong glance the human next to him gave him.

"Nessaaa," he said in a purr. "I've got a bit of a bet on... 'Kay, a big bet. I like this bet. There's three hundred dollars in it for me." He paused, letting his thoughts catch up with his speech. "But, I gotta keep drinking to get it. So, pretty please? Be a doll? My lovely?" His smile widened, as charming as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Nessa gave her a toothy grin. "Ah, don't worry about him. He hates touching this stuff, he's kind of a girly vampire if you ask me." Nessa nodded knowingly. "Yes, I can understand that. You know though, they could always bite you other places," she said rather suggestively. "Eh, I would be surprised if a fight didn't break out," she said with a laugh. She was about to say something else, but when Vulcan came up, she glanced at him rather boredly.

But, as he went on, she smiled. "Oh, sweet Vulcan," she purred and took his chin with one hand. "Just one more for the night. You could always try elsewhere," she purred. "Or, perhaps you could do something for me?" She looked to Gabriel who had just gotten out with a clean shirt. "Get him to bite someone, anyone, and you can have more drinks, alrighty?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:25 pm

"That would be something to consider..." Sofia said under her breath thoughtfully and smiled. She turned to watch the exchange between Nessa and Vulcan.

Vulcan turned his gaze over to Gabriel, raising his eyebrows. "He looks like a stiff," he commented. "I'm up for it. I want that one drink for m...motivation, though." He smiled sweetly. "Pretty please and thank you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Nessa grinned and let him go to mix up a drink, setting a rum and coke in front of him. "Here you go, love." With that, she turned her attention back at Sofia. "Arms, legs... could do your stomach, that gets a little complicated though. Same with your back... Shoulder's wouldn't be too bad..." She smirked. "Your lady parts too," she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:17 pm

"Maybe you just want me to get sucked dry," Sofia replied in a teasing voice, veiling her discomfort. At that point, after mixing some rum and the coke, Vulcan leaned over so Sofia.

"I could show you a few secret places," he whispered.

She edged back with a smile. "Not tonight. And as I said earlier, I like them sober."

"I am perfe...ctly sober." He finished the drink in astonishing speed and stood up, looking around for Gabriel. "Maybe you'd be the volunteer...for who 'e bites?" He asked Sofia. She looked around, and spotted Gabriel again. She looked him up and down, and halfway amused, shrugged.

"Okay. If you can actually make him do it, go for it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Nessa watched them perfectly amused, and started laughing at the suggestion. "Oh, this will be rich indeed..."

Gabriel had gone back to serving people their drinks, and being hit on by just about anyone who had the backbone to do so. He grumbled as he walked away from another table, the current people sitting there howling with laughter.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Vulcan straightened and walked away from them, over to Gabriel. He started walking next to him, being careful to walk straight. "Hey," he said. "You look kinda down...trod..den." He managed to get the word out and silently praised himself for not stumbling over it. I'm not drunk at all. This is flipping sweet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Gabriel glanced at him and raised an eyebrow. "Just my customers... Are you okay man?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm

"I'm perfect. Peachy-keen." Vulcan grinned. "You look like you could use some perk-me-up. You can't always get that from the drink."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:20 pm

"I fed a while ago, I'm really not that thirsty. Besides, I don't know how Nessa feels about drinking on the job."

["Bet she said you could!" "I smell a plot"]
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:23 pm

"Nessa? You're kiddin', right? If she cared about it, she would've stopped the whole act in this here club..." He trailed off, losing his train of thought. After a minute, he regained it. "Stopped it ages ago."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:35 pm

"I meant the help," Gabriel said. "Besides, if she stopped everyone from feeding on humans, there'd be no more club."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 pm

"I don't think she'd care 'bout the help doing it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Gabriel sighed and shrugged. "Maybe when I'm off work."

[I could see him cheating. lol]
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:00 pm

(loool)

"I'm sure if the girls you're gettin' so pissed with saw you bite someone, they'd leave ya alone." Vulcan knew he was slurring more, but that was okay. He almost had him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Gabriel frowned, seeming to think on it. "Who would I bite though? Most humans in here already have people and it would make Nessa pissed if I started a fight.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:04 pm

"Nessa's actually hangin' with a girl who said she was lookin' for a biter." Vulcan turned and pointed a thumb in their direction.

("That's not what I said, twit." " |: Drinksnao")
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Gabriel glanced over to her and raised an eyebrow. "Her?" he asked. "She's a Vampyric?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:28 pm

"That's definitely what it sounded like they were talkin' 'bout earlier. I offered, she says she likes 'em sober."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:33 pm

"Can't blame her, I can smell the alcohol coming off you in waves," Gabriel said as he went towards them. Nessa raised an eyebrow.

Is he gonna do it...?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Vulcan sent a glare after him and followed him, nearly tumbling but stopping himself.

Sofia watched Nessa's expresion and pretended not to notice, taking another drink silently. Was he actually able to do it...?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Gabriel went up to the counter and looked to Nessa before looking to Sofia. Nessa smiled lightly. "Hungry, Gabriel? This young lady right here certainly wouldn't mind if you took a bite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Future RP   

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Future RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next