You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Worlds Collide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Muhahahaha!

No one bothered looking for Leonie or Wolfe during the night, most likely because they didn't care, and raided the hell out of the village by morning. No one who had lived there was left alive. They either ended up just being killed, tortured then killed, or left on make-shift pikes as warnings to the heroes when and if they came that way. The buildings themselves had been left in ruins, burnt down, ripped apart, or just plain not there anymore.

Though they all did notice that they were finally back to normal by the time the sun rolled around. Everyone had been switched back to their proper gender and attires. Melvin's scythe had even been repaired.

Too bad that didn't save Wolfe's damaged pride. Leonie had her fun during the night with him, or her as the case was. They had basically torn the building where it took place apart but 'he' still got what he wanted in the end. Leonie had already gotten her clothes on by the time they both turned to normal, and was looking out as the sun rose. It reflected off her golden eyes which gave away her restlessness. Whether it was left over from that night, or from what the day might bring couldn't be discerned.

------

When morning came, and everyone was awake and happy to be back to themselves, Duncan explained his dream to the others and what that'd mean they'd have to do. Erika had stated that she felt something, like it was commanding her to go somewhere. Duncan came up with the idea that, despite being stronger together, would likely have to go alone to the chains while the others went after Chaos' chosen.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Wolfe was dressed, thanks, and very much glad to be himself again but utterly disgusted nevertheless. "Never again," he growled under his breath and glanced at Leonie.

Eli was looking around where he was after the villains gathered together, and asked, "Don't you think those two should have had their fun by now?"

---

"I don't like this," Fortune muttered. "Maybe we should send two."

"That would just make it worse when we face off with Chaos' lackeys," Jaith pointed out.

"But when they realize we're breaking chains of our own, they may send people out to stop us," Fortune went on.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:50 pm

"Probably," Duane said. "Though I know she likes to prolong things."

"Oh I'm sure they're frolicking over some dead bodies, they're fine," Melvin replied.

("FIRST THAT, NOW YOU HAD ME AND FROLICKING IN THE SAME SENTENCE?!")

Leonie looked back at him and grinned triumphantly. "Don't be such a spoil sport," she said smugly.

---

"It'll take them a while to do so. Besides, Jaith's right. We have to stop them from breaking more chains while we break our own. If we can keep them busy enough with those of us still there, it'll be that much easier for the one who goes alone. Even if one does go off to stop the one that is gone already... They'll likely have an easier time because they won't have the others to deal with, like Eli and that... crazy bitch with the guns," Duncan finished.

"Leonie," Erika offered.

"Yeah, her."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:59 pm

"Frolicking?" Eli muttered. "I'm particularly reluctant to ever use that word."

Wolfe sighed heavily and stood out of the bed. "Too late."

---

"Unless that's who they send."

"Let's vote," Ashley said. "Easiest way to decide anything, right?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 pm

"Eh, that's because you like to scalp, eviscerate, bifurcate people in all sorts of manners, much as I and these other fine people do."

"Aw, are you pouty now? Are you going to go mope in a corner?"

---

"Fine, fine," Duncan said. "Though I'm sure any of us could handle any of them."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Eli nodded. "Very true. Which makes me wonder why one of us has the capibility of using the word 'frolic'."

Wolfe narrowed his eyes. "I'll get back at you for this."

---

"Who's for sending one and letting everyone else stick together?" Ashley asked, and raised her hand. Jaith raised his hand as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:03 pm

"Because unlike many of you, I still have a sense of humor. At least more than most of you."

-

"Will you? As you can see, I'm trembling at the mere thought of it."

---

Duncan, obviously, raised his hand. Erika raised her's as well, but Darryl crossed his arms. He'd also like to note he took his hat back from Erika, which made her has a sad.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:26 pm

"I have an okay sense of humor, I think," Charm announced.

-

Wolfe sneered. "Oh, you will."

---

"So, we win," Ashley stated. Fortune sighed.

"So...Erika?" He glanced at her. "You're positive you are fine with this?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 pm

"I'm sure the demon with the stick up his ass and the wonderful Absolute don't, though," Melvin replied. He ignored the pointed glare from Duane. "What do you find humorous, dear?"

-

"What are you going to go, dunk me in water?" Leonie asked sarcastically.

---

"Yeah, I am. Besides..." Erika smirked. "You saw me go through that huge rock before, right?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Charm frowned. "Lots of things. I can't organize them. I think this discussion is amusing."

-

"I have a plethora of ideas I could put to good use."

---

Fortune muttered something under his breath. "Are you leaving now, then?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:54 pm

"Because it should be."

-

"I've probably seen it or done it at some point I'm sure."

---

"I probably should, the faster I get there and break it, the faster Gaea will be freed, plus, the sooner whoever is next will get to sense it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Eli sighed. He really is bored by all of this, and annoyed, and not amused.

-

Wolfe grinned. "Not my way, I promise."

---

Fortune nodded slightly. "If you're sure. Just...be careful."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Melvin can't make them magically show up."

-

"If you're so sure," Leonie said off-handedly.

---

"I can go with you, if you want me too," Darryl said, his arms still crossed. Erika smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I will be fine. Now go on, you should catch up to them." She took her necklace off and held it out for him. "They'd be less likely to catch on if I don't have it. That way, if Duane thinks it's there, he'll think I'm there." Darryl frowned and reluctantly took it, putting it over his head and hiding it underneath his shirt.

"Erika-" She ran off before he could finish his sentence. He sighed and looked back to the others.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:48 pm

"We should go," Wolfe sighed. "This stays between us. Understood?"

(If Fortune ever found out oh my God)

---

Fortune crossed his arms and grumbled, "Let's go, then. If we take it slow, however, it will take longer for them to realize we are one short. The longer that takes, the better off we are."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Leonie just laughed in response and got up, going over to a window that was basically destoryed by the two of them and jumped down onto the ground outside. "Come on, lazy ass."

[lmfao]

---

"I agree," Darryl said. "But if we go too slow, they will eventually get suspicious."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Wolfe followed her without a word.

---

Fortune nodded in agreement.

"Well, let's go," Ashley piped up.

-------

http://worldsapartforum.forum-motion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=56
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide