You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Worlds Collide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:49 pm

"I will beat the shit out of you if I have to." Wolfe narrowed her eyes as well.

---

"I believe you will soon feel a pull of your own, as the others do," Gaea murmured. "But how will you fight them while breaking chains at the same time? I don't know how to help you..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:54 pm

"I don't think you could," Leonie said with a smirk. "I can't die. I could have my head chopped off and I'd just get back up."

Edit: ("ZOMBIIIIIIIE" "PRETTY MUCH Except I'm a lot sexier than a pile of rotting flesh."

Also, say hi to Leonie (link btw). WOLFE, WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN SHOOT THE FISHIE?!)

---

"You picked some of the best when you picked us, Gaea," Duncan said with a [super cocky] grin. "We won't let you down, even though we've kind of done a shit job so far..." He shook his head. "We won't let Chaos be freed."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Wolfe gritted her teeth. "It might be sort of hard to have sex...or rape...without a head."

(LOL pretty muuuch. Why didn't Wolfe shoot the...fishie?)

---

Gaea offered the smallest of smiles, but seemed uncertain. "If I could hinder his warriors, I would. I am sorry for the suffering you've all faced as of yet."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:19 pm

(Two Best Friends/Sisters play Resident Evil 4? XP)

"Obviously why you pick it up before you proceed." He moved his hand down and ran it up her leg. "Besides, I don't think you could do it."

("Have you ever seen movies where that happens? Usually the headless guy doesn't find it again.")

------

Duncan shook his head again. "Ah, it's our faults, we let you get like this. Don't blame yourself."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:16 pm

(OOH)

Wolfe raised her eyebrows and shifted out of the way. "That would be remotely disturbing, and that's a big thing coming from me."

---

"You didn't know."

(CYCLE OF GUILT AROUND HERE)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:47 pm

("IT'S OUR FAULT DAMMIT" *Gaea starts bawling* "... Shit, I made a Goddess cry.")

Leonie put his hand around Wolfe's neck, his green eyes narrowing. However, he smirked ever so slightly. "That, coming from you, I can believe. It'd be a little disturbing for me too." He tightened his grasp around Wolfe's neck. "However, we're talking about something hypothetical and unrelated as to why we're both here."

------

"Even if we didn't, we've kind of been bad heroes. Not living up to our names very well. Maybe we got too lax."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Wolfe gritted her teeth. "What, gonna choke me out?"

---

Gaea closed her eyes and sighed. "I think I can manipulate my chains to an extent. I will try to make it easier to break them than it is for Chaos' children."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:16 pm

"That's one way I could go. What would you prefer? To fight and lose, or to give in? People who have always tasted success don't deal with loss very well. I have tasted both, though loss is still to bittersweet for me to take it lightly, you saw that with Erika."

---

"The chains were your design, weren't they? Even if he's using them against you now, they should still be under your sway more than his, yes?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Wolfe sneered. "I don't take well to losing. You might find this more difficult than you think. I like being the submissive even less than losing."

---

Gaea nodded slightly. "That's what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:35 pm

"Do you now?" Leonie asked, a hint of amusement in his voice. He threw her to the ground and planted his foot on her stomach. "Funny thing, neither do I. Now, you know the different ways this can go. I could just let you choose what you'd want to do, I don't really care either way, but you aren't leaving until I say you are."

("WAS I THIS FUCKING CREEPY TO ALL THOSE GIRLS I'VE RAPED?")

---

"Do you know how long until they break the other chains? Or maybe who was chosen next?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Wolfe growled, "Jesus Christ, woman. Even if I start fighting to kill?"

---

"The male demon. Duane. He is next. Only they determine how long it is until they break the next seal."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:05 pm

"Do you really want to contend with an immortal?" Leonie asked. "I've killed demons, gods, beings of incredible power."

("but not Erika-" "GOD DAMN IT ALL *Shoots Wolfe*"")

---

"Duane... that's the guy who has telekinesis right? He can lift things with his mind? What I wouldn't give for Acacia to kick his ass..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 pm

"As have I," Wolfe sighed. "Why are you so insistent?"

---

Gaea nodded. And taking him literally, she said, "I do not have the strength to send for more warriors."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:35 pm

"I'm bored. I'm curious. I've never had sex as a man, I want to see if it's as good as when you're a woman," he said casually. "Besides, I think you'd give a good performance, better than others around here."

---

"I wouldn't ask you to do so," he said, bowing his head. "You've done enough, Gaea. It's our turn to prove you weren't wrong in choosing us."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:48 pm

"Even though you'll never have a reason to think about it again?"

---

Gaea sighed quietly. "Good luck, my warriors." (and he can wake up.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 pm

"Exactly, which is why I should take the time to do it now."

---

Duncan's eyes opened to a dark sky. She looked down at herself and scowled. "Dammit," she muttered quietly. She sighed and rolled over, seeing most everyone asleep. She sighed. Gaea...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Wolfe sighed. "This is an experience I don't want to remember..."

---

"You were rather listless," Fortune said from where she was laying. "You, and most of the others, are restless when you sleep usually. Dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:17 pm

"We likely won't remember this at all. After we do our job, we'll likely be spirited back to our own worlds. A pity when you really think about it."

---

Duncan suppressed a creeped out smile. Damn Fortune. She sighed again. "I know why Gaea hasn't been very active since she brought us all here," she said.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Wolfe rolled her eyes. "Yeah, a sure pity, when for the first time I'm going to be molested and I'll remember it as homosexual if I do."

---

Fortune sat up and frowned. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Leonie laughed and picked up Wolfe, dragging her off towards a room. He kicked the door in, pleased to see it was a convenient bedroom, and threw her onto the bed, taking off his shirt.

---

Duncan sat up as well and stretched her arms and back. "Chaos has put chains on her as they break their own chains, much in the same way as she put chains on him. The upside is that we can sense them and break them ourselves, and it'd be easier for us to do so. She also told me that the next one of them to find a chain is Duane... but she couldn't tell me how long it would take him to find it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Wolfe stared at Leonie and sat up on the bed, looking more and more insecure by the second. "This. Is. Not. Right." She actually looked a little grossed out. "Is this how I am most of the time?"

---

Fortune's eyes widened. "The more we fail, the worse it gets, with an ultimatum. Fantastic. So who of us is first with our chains?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm

"Probably. Though I would suppose I'm a lot sexier than you are," Leonie said.

---

"Pretty much. She didn't say, I forgot to ask her..." Duncan hadn't noticed Erika get up, though his eyes were closed. He started to move towards Duncan, like he was going in a particular direction. He passed Duncan, but stepped on Duncan's hand. Duncan sucked in a deep breath not to yell and curse out Erika and wake the others and looked back, seeing him stop suddenly. He exhaled and said with irritation, "Guess Erik here is first."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Wolfe growled incoherently in agitation and maybe a lil bit of trepidation.

---

Fortune raised her eyebrows and showed the slightest inclination of a smirk. "It seems that way."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Leonie thinks we should probably skip now... since there is probably going to be fighting, screaming, blood, and eventually raping...

---

Duncan scowled and looked back to the others. "We should let them sleep until morning."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Wolfe is still going to be staring at the ceiling in total humiliating either way, so, skip. To more humiliation.

---

Fortune sighed deeply. "I would normally disagree, but they need it. We need it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next