You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Worlds Collide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:50 pm

She screamed again, trying to pull free from the sword and him. Leonie watched with interest.

---

"A demon." Duane answered. Darryl rolled to his feet this time and said nothing.

---

Erika grinned and dragged him inside.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:56 pm

"Shh," Wolfe whispered and kissed her neck as he twisted the knife.

---

Ashley scowled. "Nice. I suppose you need to be sent back to hell, then."

---

Jaith went in with her, mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:07 pm

She yelled out again. "S-Stop!" she screamed. Leonie, totally enraptured in what he was doing, didn't notice someone sneaking up on her. But, then she turned, shot them in the face, and looked back at them.

---

Duane laughed. "If the so called heros from my realm can't send me back, what makes you think you will?"

---

Erika saw no one inside, tiling her head. "Hello!" She called.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:13 pm

"Why would you want me to stop?" Wolfe asked, pulling the knife out and then hooking his thumb into the wound.

---

"I didn't say I would. It was just a comment," Ashley said. "I know better than to make assumptions like that." She glanced back at Darryl.

---

Jaith glanced around. Eventually a man stepped out from a side room and approached them. "Hello. Oh, you're new here," he said with a smile. "We don't get much new blood around here."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 pm

She gasped in pain and tried to pull his hand away. "Stop it!!"

---

Darryl was already forming a plan but looked to the ally as Melvin came flying out of it. He brought the scythe down on both of them. Darryl grabbed Ashley's arm to jerk her back, the scythe barely missing and getting stuck in the ground. Melvin easily pulled it out. Duane raised an eyebrow. "You know how to handle yourself."

"You the same."

---

Creepy. Erika nodded. "Yup. We were actually looking for a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Wolfe tore down a bit more of the skin. "No, I don't think so."

---

Ashley stared at the place the scythe had landed in more than a bit of horror. "What are you? Death?" she asked Melvin.

---

"Do you have money?" the man asked and pointed to a sign that pointed out prices. Jaith glanced at her hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:51 pm

She screamed out again, the screams falling on deaf ears. Leonie grinned as she watched them. "Do it," she muttered breathlessly.

---

Melvin chuckled softly. "No. I'm just very strong, and have been killing for a better part of my life."

---

"Uh." Erika pulled out the coin, offering it meekly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Wolfe grabbed her by her hair and kissed her on the mouth again.

---

"That's not good for the soul," Ashley commented and glanced at Darryl. "Are you okay?"

---

Jaith watched as the man started at the sight of the coin, taking a step back. "S-servants of the g-goddess," he whispered in awe. "Please! Take any room you wish." He moved out of their way quickly. "Forgive me for my earlier assumption."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:01 pm

The woman helplessly tried to pull from him, a large pool of blood around the two.

---

Melvin smirked and slashed out at them. Darryl nodded before he rolled out of the way and ran at Melvin before he would have a chance to attack back. Darryl punched him in the chest with all of his strength, but Melvin only looked down at him. "My turn." Melvin kneed him in the stomach and kicked him back towards Ashley. He groaned in pain and held his stomach.

D-Damn...

---

Erika blinked and smiled. "No problem. Thanks." She moved past him. "Come on Jai!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Wolfe pulled her closer to him and began to put pressure on her spine, bending her into him as he tore an even bigger hole in her stomach.

---

"Talk about between a rock and a hard place," Ashley growled in annoyance and fluorished her hands into an 'X' over her chest, and threw her arms out as though to encompass their enemies. Flames exploded in a wave from the ground, consuming Melvin and then breaking into a new path over to Darryl.

---

Jaith followed her, looking stunned. "That's really kind of amazing." He took out his own coin and looked it over. "That this has so much power here, evidently. Has this sort of thing happened before? The fact they recognized it like that..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 pm

The woman struggled even more, but was just causing herself more pain.

---

Duane forced the fire back from Melvin and glared over to Darryl, who was just getting up. He glanced in Ashley's direction, but looked back at to two of them.

---

"Not that I ever knew, this is the first time I've ever seen her."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Wolfe sneered and pulled her a bit closer, fisting his hand at the base of her spine and bending it so much that it snapped. He dropped her and picked his sword up, slicing open her chest and stomach.

---

Ashley forced the flames back into another wall, but made it much thicker than the one before. A sweat broke out over her, and she took deep breaths. "C-crap, I can't do much more," she told Darryl.

---

Jaith shrugged. "Never been here before, so I couldn't tell you." He walked up some stairs and looked around. It turned out to be rather modern with electricity and lights both green and red on the doors to show if they were taken or not.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:56 pm

When Leonie heard it snap, she looked totally deflated but smirked as he mutilated her body. "A little more violent than I, but I usually just go for it instead of mutlitasking."

---

"I'm trying to think..." Darryl glanced around, scowling. Melvin crossed his arms and glanced over to Duane.

"So, you know these two?"

"The girl no, but that is Darryl, trying to be the good little soldier over there..."

---

Erika followed after him, looking around and eventually picking a room. "Oh, here!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Wolfe smiled. "I do as well, but in this situation I can't really bother with going all the way, unfortunately."

---

"There has to be more exits from town than the one we just saw," Ashley remarked with some annoyance.

---

Jaith followed her and opened the door, stepping inside. "Oh. This works." It looked like just your modern day hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:49 pm

"Oh, I bet you could, unless you're less of a hit and run."

---

"I'm sure there is, but..." Darryl furrowed his brow. "How long can you keep it up?"

---

Erika ran over to the bed and flung herself onto it, laughing a little when she bounced. "These beds are always fun. We don't spend alot of time in hotels," she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:52 pm

"I prefer to take my time," Wolfe explained.

---

"A few minutes, at least," Ashley replied, keeping her focus on the wall.

---

Jaith laughed at her. "I pretty much live in a hotel."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:26 am

"Hopefully not too long."

---

Darryl looked back behind them, mostly just seeing more buildings. He couldn't guess how many they would have to run through to lose them, or if they would get caught and pinned inside one. Duane raised an eyebrow, looking past Darryl and narrowing his eyes. Would he... Darryl grit his teeth.

"We should run, I've got an idea."

---

"Really? Is it fun?"

["If you enjoy murder, death, torture, and pain, sure!"]
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:38 am

"As long as I desire. However, we've lingered long enough here." Wolfe let his sword disappear. "Let's see where our colleagues have disappeared to."

---

Ashley nodded. "Works for me, as long as it works." She took a step back from the wall, narrowed her eyes, and turned to him. "'Kay, let's go."

---

"...Uh. Sometimes. In a manner of speaking."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:40 am

Leonie playfully pouted at him. "If you say so."

----

Darryl grabbed her arm and yanked her forward towards the other buildings. "As soon as we're in one, let the wall drop. Use the rest of your power to ignite the building we were just in to keep them off of our tail, hopefully. Then, we should be able to make it. I can carry you if I have to," he offered.

---

"How's that?" Erika asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 am

Wolfe grinned and started walking back in the direction he'd seen the others in last.

---

Ashley listened to him, and confirmed, "Okay," when he was finished.

---

Jaith smiled. "My world is sort of a post-apocalyptic world. It wasn't caused by any Mayan prophecy, but it did happen on 2012. People caused it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:47 am

Leonie followed after him, sighing. I really need a bath.

---

Duane glanced over to Melvin, who was more or less leaning on his scythe. "Melvin, right?"

"Yes Duane."

"I think Charm and I should go after them."

"Why is that?"

"Because you were burned more than I and she isn't even hurt."

---

"Oh." Erika frowned. "I'm still in 2010." She paused. "I bet Demons would cause that..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:56 am

Wolfe is going to not take way too long to reach the others because he just really doesn't feel like messing around. He found Melvin, Duane, and Charm, and turned his gaze to the wall of flames. ...Those aren't just any flames.

Charm prepared to reply to the two of them as she lowered to float near them, but shot a glance to Wolfe and Leonie when they arrived. I bet he changes his mind now. She smiled wryly and waited to see what Duane would say.

---

"I dunno if demons are involved in any way or not, but it kinda feels like it," Jaith said, sitting on the other bed in the room. "The people who did it call themselves the Soul Searchers."

Last edited by SadieM on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 am

(Lolgamehuh)

Leonie glanced to Wolfe and to the flames. Duane then said, "Darryl is here, Leonie." Her eyes lit up.

"That probably means Erika is too," she said with a laugh. "This got a whole lot more fun."

-

Darryl pulled her into a building, which looked like it could've been a restaurant at one point. Darryl said; "As soon as we're out, light this one. I'm sure we'd have to light more than one, to confuse them."

---

"Soul Searchers?" Erika frowned. "Huh..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:09 am

Wolfe asked, "Was there anyone with this 'Darryl'?"

Charm prepared to do something about the flames blocking their path, but paused when they visibly started to die down.

-

Ashley nodded. "Okay. I can stand on my own right now." Without further adieu she pulled back and started walking to find a back door.

---

"Yep. They're all bitches." Jaith leaned back, his arms behind his head. "Same with your demons, I'm betting."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 am

"Some girl, she looked young. Summoned some sword. Shall we go?"

---

Darryl followed, listening for any noise behind them.

---

Erika laughed. "You have no idea!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next