You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Worlds Collide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 am

Wolfe leaned against the doorframe and jerked a knife from his side, stabbing it behind him into someone sneaking up on him. He sheathed the knife and crossed his arms, and stated out loud, "This. Is. Hot."

---

Ashley glanced at him in irritation. "Well, you do that," she replied and ensued to run straight into the chaotic fray.

---

Fortune ignored him yet again, scanning his surroundings while he walked, ready to draw his blade at any moment.

---

"Oh, neat!" Jaith said. "I wanna see. Show me!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 am

Leonie, despite the woman's squirming, had managed to take off her shirt and tossed it aside, looking at her wound with interest. She grinned and, while holding the woman in place, licked the blood off of her stomach, tempted to suck the wound. "Your blood tastes nothing like other blood I've had," she said with a soft laugh. "Earth's blood is dirty, demon blood is fantastic. Your's is a happy middle." She grinned and kissed her again before the woman could protest.

---

Darryl stopped and stared after her. "Dammit!" He snarled and ran after her.

---

"Nothing? Come on."

---

Erika smiled softly. "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 am

Wolfe raised his eyebrows. "I've never quite seen that," he said, but more than happy to adapt, continued to watch.

-

Ashley ran into the street where most people had already been massacred. She took a deep breath, steeling herself, and continued onward toward the sound of screaming. When she reached where she could actually hear slicing and hitting, she flattened herself to a wall and peered around the edge to see a hulking man with a scythe cutting people down left and right. Her eyes widened. Oh my God!

---

Fortune is ignoriiiiing. He slowed after a moment and turned by about 45 degrees, and continued on. He said, "It looks like the forest might end soon."

---

"Well, I asked; didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:37 am

Leonie pressed her body to the woman's to let her hands be free to take off the woman's pants. However, the woman jerked her knee into Leonie's groin area and caused her to back off with a hiss. "You're a fucking cunt!" Leonie punched her across the face and ended up breaking the poor woman's neck. She stared at her when she slid to the ground. "I hate when that happens," she sighed heavily.

-

Darryl followed her, dodging the random knives and dead bodies and ended up at the same wall as she had. He looked over the side, seeing Melvin manage to slice someone in half with his scythe. "... Oh my God."

---

"Why are you here?" Duncan suddenly asked.

---

Erika nodded and let go of his arm. She walked a little away from him and punched at the ground, basically making a crater around herself.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:41 am

Wolfe blinked at the ferocity she displayed and the quick work of the woman. He could help but smile and clapped after a moment. "Very impressive though. And a very nice show. If you want, I could give you some pleasure later," he offered.

-

"'Kay, this guy's a little scary; do you know him?" Ashley asked.

Charm, who'd been simply hovering over the buildings again, stopped when she saw the two knights beside the wall. She tilted her head curiously, blinking her red eyes. She waved a little to catch Melvin's attention.

---

Fortune stopped after a moment and glanced back at him, his hands in his pockets. "Same reason as you, I imagine. To stop this Chaos figure from destroying everything. Correct?"

---

Jaith's eyes widened. "Hooooly shit, woman," he said and laughed. "That's awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 am

Leonie looked back at him and smiled. "Sounds like fun. Maybe we could grab a live one and have even more fun, hm?"

-

"No I don't."

Melvin straightened himself and cracked his neck lightly, noticing Charm's little wave. He glanced behind him, seeing the two there. He smirked and turned, walking towards them briskly. Darryl's eyes grew a little huge as he yanked Ashley behind the wall before she could protest, running back the way they came.

Melvin came around the corner within minutes, the drag from his scythe and enormous size alone not slowing him down. He was smirking. I love when they run!

---

"Besides that, I mean, what do you have on your resume? Beat the shit out of people, kill demons, maybe you have control over something."

---

Erika grinned. "You're one of the few to think that."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 am

"That sounds fantastic," Wolfe purred.

-

Ashley let out a yelp of surprise, but her eyes widened when she saw Melvin coming after them. He's too fast. She turned as she ran, slowing them down a little, and fluorished her arm. Flames burst to life between them and Melvin, creating an enormous wall meant to cut him off. Then she turned and pulled away from Darryl in order to run beside him.

Charm threw down a couple of chains to block their path, a slow smile curving over her cheeks.

---

Fortune hesitated for a while, then sighed, "Darkness." He held out one of his hands. A small black orb swirled into existence and levitated there, holding a crescent moon surrounded by stars. "Where I'm from, this is one gift of nine to defeat our enemy. What of you?" He touched the orb in his fingers and crushed it, letting his hand fall to his side again.

---

"Why? Is it weird where you're from? Well, I bet it's weird anywhere." Jaith frowned. "But not really a reason to think it's not awesome."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:39 am

Leonie giggled and kicked the body, sighing. "She really is a cunt..."

----

Darryl heard the chains coming down on them and grabbed her arm again, jumping forward to just miss the chains. Melvin, smirking when he saw the fire, ran through, went into a roll to put out most of it, and kept after them, signalling to Charm to move the chains.

["WHO IS THIS GUY?! D: "]

---

Duncan smirked lightly. "Awesome." He held out his hand and fire ignited to life in it, engulfing his hand but nothing else. "I've been able to control fire for several months now. With some help and my own work, I've been able to keep it tamed and controlled, as well as help it grow."

---

"My parents kind of shunned me for the whole thing." Erika shrugged. "But it was kind of convenient, since I had to leave them there."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:44 am

"I suppose we should go and see how the others are doing."

---

"Keep him off!" Ashley shouted back to the flames, and they hurried after Melvin, leaping onto his clothes and scorching his skin.

Charm pulled the chains back up without a word.

---

Fortune examined the fire for a few moments, noting differences between this kind and the kind he knew. Then, unable to resist some sort of tease, he asked, "Can you make a weapon out of it?"

(Time for Fortune to get back at him c: )

---

"Oh, that sucks," Jaith said, patting her on the back. "At least they're safe wherever they are, right?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:52 am

"Well that's no fun."

---

Melvin ripped off his outer jacket, showing no shirt, and patted out the rest as he ran after them. Darryl, at seeing one of the weaker structures, paused only long enough to kick out the last remaining support beam, causing most of the building to collapse in Melvin's general direction.

---

Duncan smirked and the fire formed an orb before it then shifted to a dagger, which he gripped backhand.

---

Erika smiled and nodded. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 am

"Alas, it's what we have to do," Wolfe sighed dramatically and backed out of the house, holding the door for her.

---

"That guy's like a freaking bulldozer!" Ashley muttered and took a sharp turn to try and lose him, dragging Darryl along. lolit'slikeAssassin'sCreed

---

Fortune examined it with a nod and pulled his own sword from a rift of darkness. He paused at seeing how Duncan held it, but said nothing.

---

Jaith eventually reached a trail that would lead them straight into the town, and took out his coin. "The goddess made it sound like this would kind of be eternal currency."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:14 am

Leonie smirked, bowed her head, and walked out.

---

"Don't lose your cool," Darryl warned. He heard someone coming up alongside them, scowling. "Okay, you can make walls of fire... See if you-" Darryl was suddenly thrown back and groaned as he hit the ground. Dammit. Duane stepped out of the alley beside them, smiling.

"Good to see you, Darryl. Looks like you have a little friend."

---

"Yeah... I wonder how though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 am

Wolfe walked after her, grabbing his sword, which he'd left stabbed in the ground outside.

---

Ashley skidded to a stop and whirled around to see Duane. "Apparently you two know each other," she commented, holding her sword at the ready as she went to Darryl. "Are you okay?"

---

"I guess we'll find out."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 am

"Don't you get tired lugging that thing around?"

---

"We do, I am," Darryl said getting up. He shoved her and him out of the way of a giant piece of wall Duane had thrown at them.

"Are you still sore about what I did? Hm. Where's Erika, isn't she usually floating around you somewhere?"

"She is," Darryl growled, trying to bluff. Duane smirked.

"Is she?"

---

"Yup."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 am

"It's more tiring to simply make it appear and disappear constantly."

---

Ashley caught on to his dilemma and put in, "Yeah, she hung back. She was the only one of us with enough sense to hang back while we came here." She pointed her sword at Duane and threw a fireball at him.

---

Jaith stepped into the town and looked around at all of the people walking around. They were dressed similar to the way the both of them were, luckily. He kept going, and asked, "Where should we go first? An inn, a shop?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:04 pm

"I suppose."

---

Darryl shot her a little glare and while Duane just caused it to fly back at her. "You have to get up close, he has telekinesis as his power, so he'd just counter whatever you did-" Duane was suddenly beside Darryl and kicked him into a wall of a building.

"Who said you get to help the newbie?" Duane smiled over to Ashley. "Let her find out for herself." His eyes turned to charcoal, a vast contrast from his deep blue eyes from before.

---

"Probably the inn..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Wolfe turned and sliced down someone sneaking up on them. "Almost all the people are gone," he lamented.

---

Ashley started toward Darryl, but upon hearing Duane's challenge she slowed down and glanced at him with a smirk. "Oh, aren't you confident?" When his eyes changed, she forced down any feelings of anxiety. It's like Fortune. Instead she took a battle stance. "C'mon, ladies first."

---

"O-kay," Jaith said, swinging Erika's arm back and forth as they started toward a building with a cliche sign reading, Ye Olde Inn.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:16 pm

"I know." She apparently as gay-dar on as she saw a woman running not far off and ran after her.

---

"Insults, hm?" Duane laughed lightly. "You remind me a bit of her." He suddenly ran up, punching at her stomach.

---

"Doesn't that look a little... you know, cliche?" Erika asked. lolhadtoo
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Wolfe hurried after her with a little laugh. "You're quick."

---

Ashley dodged out of the way and slashed at him a few times before taking a few steps away. It's weird not having Alex run up and start telling me how to fight.

---

Jaith laughed. "Yeah, it does; but that's okay. Unless it turns out to be haunted or something."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 pm

"Have to be, or those little bitches slip through the cracks." Leonie's guns formed in her hand and she shot the woman in the leg, knocking her down.

---

Duane moved back after she lashed out, but his arm was hit, dripping with black blood. "Ow," he said with a little laugh. "The kitten has claws." Darryl suddenly tackled him down and punched him across the face before being kicked off by Duane. "You stay out of this."

---

"That would be cool though!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Wolfe smiled. "Let me show you how I do things." He walked over to the woman stranded on the ground and stabbed his blade down into her arm, pinning her in place. He knelt in front of her and tipped her face up to his, looking her over.

---

Ashley took advantage of the distraction to rush forward and stab her sword into his arm and tore it out, looking disgusted by what she had just done, but more disgusted by his blood. "What are you?"

-

Charm lowered herself to levitate next to Melvin and looked at him.

---

"No it wouldn't!" Jaith replied. "That wouldn't be cool at all."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:47 pm

The woman yelled in pain and tried to pull away from him. lolomg I called Wolfe a her I'm dying :c

---

Duane winced in pain but smiled at her disgust. "I see you've never encountered anyone like me then."

-

Melvin crawled out of the wreckage of the building that fell on him, ripping some wood out of his arm. "That was a shitty thing for them to do. But at least they're creative."

---

"Sure it would!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Wolfe confirms that, yes, you are going to die. Wolfe tightened his grip on her and smiled. "What?" He kissed her briefly and yanked her up, 'unintentionally' tearing off most of her arm from the blade pinning it down. He chuckled at the sound of tearing flesh. "That sounded painful," he whipered to her.

(Although he's also like "YEAAAAAAH I NEVER GET TO DO THIS SHIT ANYMORE")

---

"I've seen red blood and I've seen silver blood, not tar for blood," Ashley confirmed.

-

Charm shrugged. "They seem to have at least some power too."

---

"How in the world do you get that idea?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

She screamed in pain, which Leonie couldn't help but grin at. Lolnotherolesarereversed

---

Duane laughed. "Tar for blood, hm? One way to explain it," he said, snickering. He flung Darryl into her, who was sneaking up behind Duane for another attack.

-

"You're right... Wonder if they got away."

---

"Because I like that sort of stuff..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Wolfe, as he decided to feel her up basically, took the knife from his side and stabbed it into her abdomen.

---

Ashley threw herself to the side to avoid Darryl, and said quickly, "Sorry!" She glanced back at Duane with a glare. "So, out with it. What are you?"

-

Charm went back up into the air to search for them. Once she saw them fighting Duane she went back down and told him where they were.

---

"I don't. It's creepy." Jaith shuddered comically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next