You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Worlds Collide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:56 pm

"And that would be?" Leonie asked curiously.

---

Duncan put his hands in his pockets, slipping the coin in, and started to whistle as he walked. Wherever the hell he was, it was at least beautiful. He let his guard slip, just a moment, to allow himself to take it in. Too bad Keira couldn't see this. She'd probably love it. Or Freia maybe...

---

Erika made her way away form the water, trying to get to the main land. She didn't see anything for quite some time, besides the sea gulls and the occasional crab. She sighed. This was different that where she had been minutes before. She had to say, she preferred the beach to that any day. She could do without the saving the world bit though.

---

Darryl made it to a small mound that overlooked the area where he had been, gazing around. He saw a town at the base of this... small mountain he was on. He was about to head back down, when he saw a girl with light brown hair moving through the same area. A local, maybe? One of these knights he was supposed to meet? Or maybe one of his enemies. He hadn't grabbed his bag, knowing that the others would need it more since both him and Erika were gone now. He would've been happy with one of his daggers though.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:45 pm

"I used to oversee the torture of my master's prisoners. I became his general, and that allowed for quite a bit of relocation."

---

Fortune continued onward, keeping his eyes and ears open for anything that might be nearby. He heard whistling quite a ways away and considered going in the opposite direction, but the coin in his pocket reminded him that it might be one of his allies. Cautiously he ventured in that direction, opening his palm and letting it enter a rift of darkness. He pulled his blade from it and continued walking.

Why did the goddess choose me, when I am a home to darkness?

---

Jaith had simply continued to walk along the shore, searching for some sign of civilization or for some sign of life. The only life he found was a turtle, a crab, a starfish, and a few plants. Not much else. That was until he thought he saw someone coming in from the water.

---

Ashley kept walking, looking around and is going to keep this short FOR YOU. She spotted a shadow on the ground of a person standing above her on a higher ledge. She jerked her hand through the air, and flames tore into existence to create her sword. She whirled and looked up, squinting toward the man overseeing the area below him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:53 pm

"Oh, sounds like fun."

---

Duncan is being oblivious, bad Duncan. He kept walking mindlessly, eventually glancing up into the sky. He squinted his eyes against the sun, but happy to feel something other than wet, cold, and cloudy. He continued to whistle, then taking in his surroundings more, seeing a few bird in the trees and a squirrel dart up into the branches.

---

Erika sighed heavily, her hand going to the key absently as she scanned the horizon again. She paused when she thought she saw the outline of someone. Who could that be? Maybe an enemy? She didn't have a weapon... Did she still even have her power? She hadn't felt any different...

---

Darryl's eyebrows raised at seeing the sword just appear from flames. He frowned. Well. What a wonderful welcome.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:58 pm

"It is," Wolfe sighed, sounding completely blissful. "What of you? Do you enjoy torture?"

---

Fortune eventually reached his goal and held his blade at the ready, watching the man walk through the trees. He followed him stealthily without speaking, his jaw set. What is he thinking?

---

Jaith noticed his new observation pause as she or he spotted him. He thought about it, then lowered one hand to his pocket where his gun resided. He raised the other hand in a wave.

---

Ashley gazed at him a few moments longer, and demanded, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 pm

"I do!" She giggled. "I don't get to do it nearly enough, little shitholes like to get in the way. Ah, I don't do much. Just wander, kill and fuck as I want, and screw with everyone else's plans."

-----

Duncan kept walking and whistling, but had felt Fortune there as soon as he came up to follow him. Wonder if he's an enemy. Wouldn't that be funny, that I run into the first bad guy and kick the shit out of him? Chaos can fucking bite me.

---

Erika waved back weakly, frowning when she thought he moved other than to wave. What was he doing?

---

"Darryl Brennan. Who are you?" he called back to her. Why in the hell can you summon a sword out of fire?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Wolfe started laughing. "I like you!" he told her blatantly, as though it weren't obvious. "You sound like my kind of girl."

Charm raised an eyebrow as she listened to their conversation without much choice. Gross.

-----

Fortune noticed the slightest change in body language as the man registered his presence. After a while of letting the charade continue on he stopped sneaking after him and simply came out into the open, walking after him. "We both you know that you know I'm here."

---

Jaith started walking toward her slowly, keeping his hand on his pocket just in case.

---

"Ashley Vaandere," she replied. She didn't say anything, continuing to hold her blade at the ready. Finally she reached back and pulled the coin from her pocket, holding it up for him to see.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Yes yes, the most wonderful person ever, Leonie White. Duane rolled his eyes, sighing. I think he's on male PMS.

"Stop flirting, we're almost there," Melvin called from ahead. "Unless you'd like to inform the prey of what you look for in your sexual partner."

---

Duncan stopped walking and smirked. "Do you make your living off of stalking people? If not, you really should look into that." Duncan looked back at him and grinned.

---

Erika, deciding since he was already coming towards her, would meet him half way. She went towards him, trying to make herself come off as neutral as she could.

---

The coin. Darryl felt it move in his pocket as he made his way, more like skid in some parts, down the mountain. He walked towards her, pulling out his own coin and showing it to her when he was a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:21 pm

"Oh, fuck off," Wolfe said in Melvin's direction.

Charm grinned slightly but didn't speak. Eli sped up slightly to take a look over the town they were coming to. How quaint.

---

Fortune ignored that. "Do you always so boldly state your presence?"

---

Jaith eventually came to a stop, about knee deep in the water. "Hi," he said. Smooth, Jaith.

---

Ashley examined his coin, and asked carefully, "You met with Gaea as well?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Melvin chuckled at Wolfe's response to him but Leonie didn't seem to mind in the least.

-----

"Usually. It draws in people, as it obviously drew you in, McPouterface."

---

lol

Erika gave a weak smile. "Hi," she replied back. That's more than I usually get. I get a kick to the face or a punch to the back of my head...

---

"Mm," Darryl just replied. "I assume you had as well."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Wolfe asked, "So, are we pillaging the village? Ohh, it's just like the good old days..."

---

"And if the people it draws in have the power to kill you?" Fortune inquired.

---

"Um. My name's Jaith. Nice to meet you." Please don't be a bad guy.

---

Ashley nodded and pocketed her coin. "It's nice to meet'cha. Well, there's one warrior down." She let her sword disappear and brightened up considerably. "Four more to go!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:34 pm

"Might as well," Melvin said.

---

At that, Duncan smiled. "They could fucking try. I've seen Death and spat in its face."

---

"I'm Erika Wyatt," she said. She then offered her hand to greet him.

---

Darryl raised an eyebrow. How do you go from ready to fight to that happy in an instant?

Last edited by Wolfdra on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Eli seemed to brighten a little at this prospect as well, but said nothing.

---

At this, Fortune actually smirked. "Bold, to be sure. I would condemn it, but I've done the same a few times." He relaxed slightly, or at least appeared to. "So I suppose we should both ask one another why we're stranded in the middle of a forest."

---

Jaith took her hand and shook it. "Cree's the surname. Jaith Cree. Like creed, but without the 'd'." He grinned.

---

"So where do you think we should search next?" Ashley inquired, not noticing his incredulity.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Duane strolled towards the town silently, not even looking a little excited because he has to be a bitch. I'm going to die tonight.

---

Duncan dug through his pocket for the coin and pulled it out. "Some Goddess dropped me off here. Said I had to find some people and kick the shit out of some assholes."

---

Erika snickered and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Jaith. Can I call you Jai?"

---

"I would guess that town down the ridge, I saw it from up there."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Charm's not very excited either, so it's all good, Duane.

---

Fortune started at the sight of the coin, and pulled his out of his own pocket and showed it to him. "Gaea has called upon us." He put it back into his pocket and let his sword disappear.

---

Jaith shrugged. "Feel free. Can I call you Erik or Rik?" He snickered.

---

"M'kay." Ashley smiled. "I'm glad it didn't take that long to find someone. That would've made for a really boring walk. Lead the way, Darryl." She backed away and motioned her hand outward.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Duane led the way into town, making the first person who said hello to him fly in some random direction. This caused a stir in people, but by this time, two guns formed in Leonie's hands and she fired them off, killing a couple where they stood. She snickered to herself.

---

"So that's her name," Duncan muttered and let it slide into his pocket. "Well, regardless, we gotta find the others and whoever that dickhead brought to wherever here is."

---

Erika laughed. "If you want. Oh hey." She pulled out the coin. "I guess it's a little late if you don't have it, but I would like to not hurt you, you're funny."

---

Why do I...? He shrugged and nodded, then walking in the direction he had seen the town.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Wolfe summoned his blade and ran it through someone who came rushing toward them, lifting him into the air and flinging him toward some other people farther off.

Eli harnessed the blood fallen from the victims and turned it into a whip, starting down another street on his own and beginning to lash anyone in his sight.

Charm didn't move from where she was, simply looking around at the destruction that had already begun.

---

What is with his language? Fortune nodded. "My name is Fortune Treston. Might as well reach a first name basis, first."

---

Jaith's eyes widened in surprise, and a smile broke across his face. He took out his own coin and showed it to her. "Thanks. I try."

---

Ashley followed after him, looking around and then looking down at the town. "It looks like an old-timesy place."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Leonie grinned at that, and shot several more people as they came at them. "This is fun."

Melvin calmly walked away from the whole group and brought out his scythe, letting it snap out to its full size, which was about as tall as he was. He swung it in a wide arch, hitting many people.

---

"I'm Duncan Snyder."

---

Erika smiled as well. "So, Jai, any idea where we should be going?"

---

"Yeah, I've seen a few places like it before."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Charm decided to take Melvin's lead and let her chains fly out, snatching into buildings and pushing her up into the air. Her jeweled wings served well enough for flight as she glided over some buildings and down into the square, where she sent a shower of knives down onto the people there.

---

Fortune nodded. "Did you have any exact goal in mind while you were whistling like a target?"

---

"Not the slightest clue, Rika." Jaith smirked. "Guess we'll find out together."

---

Ashley kept walking, examining the town more the closer they came. She frowned, and then stopped. She closed her eyes to give her hearing a little more power and listened. She could hear screams. "Do you hear that?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Duane, with the already caused destruction, had caused some posts that had been destroyed by Charm to fly in the air and towards a few people, nailing them in the chest while some were just knocked out. He sighed and caused a body to start floating in the air he threw it off in a random direction, which happened to be the same one that Darryl and Ashley were approaching the town from.

-

Darryl opened his mouth to answer but saw the body land not far from them. "Looks like we found some of Chaos' minions."

---

Duncan laughed. "I wanted to find someone to beat. Wanted to see if I could find Chaos' little guys. You found me."

---

"Onward!" She wrapped her arm around his and started loltugging him off in a random direction.

Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Eli looked up as some actual fighters from the town approached them and laughed. "They're going to try and put up a fight!" He snapped his fingers. The blood in their bodies constricted in their bodies with such violence that instead of just stopping their hearts instantly, they exploded, flaying them of their skin and knocking them to the ground as sheer muscle and blood. He laughed as their blood spattered upon him.

-

"Ohmygosh!" Ashley gasped, jumping back. She instantly summoned her sword and looked up in fierce determination. "How could they?" she snapped, and looked at Darryl. "Let's go greet them, then!"

---

"You would probably do better with other teammates as it is," Fortune pointed out.

---

Jaith went willingly, swinging their arms cheerfully with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Melvin smirked at hearing this and easily slashed the head off of someone who came a little too close to him. "Shithead."

-

"We don't know how many there are, or even who they are!" Darryl snapped, but frowned. "No, we have to just stake it out until we know what's going on."

---

"I've survived about a month on my own, thank you very much."

---

Erika has no idea where to go, lol~
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Eli kept traversing down a few other streets, killing people as they came. Wolfe had begun to enter homes and purge the people of their lives. Charm continued to ravage the town from above, eventually coming to simply stand atop one of the buildings and shooting knives from there. She'd strung a few people up in chains, almost like presents for the others if they came that way.

-

"We need to find out who they are, at the very least. Gaea said we might know them!" Ashley retorted. "Make a reconnaissance mission at least! We have to know."

---

Fortune smirked. "Oh, I see. Impressive. You're a bit too cocky for your own good. Unfortunately, I know many people like that."

---

Jaith doesn't either, YAY! So he's gonna see another little town farther off. "Should we go there?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Melvin is going to find the lil presents. He stabbed each in the chest as he passed, not really bothering to see if they were still alive or not. He saw a woman and her child, cowering in a corner. He grabbed her by her hair, which drug out her and the child. She tried to fight against him helplessly. He shoved her to her knees, which knocked the child from her grasp and sliced off her head. The child, too young to know what was going on, only stared on. Melvin sighed and picked up the child, easily breaking its neck, before placing it beside its mother.

Leonie had decided to go on a mini rampage for herself. She caught up to some people trying to leave and blocked them off, grinning. "Where are you all off too? There is no leaving, except if you die." She slashed into the group, killing a few, before more scattered. The few that managed to avoid her swords were shot, however one woman was miraculously alive. Leonie pulled her up by her arm, pinned her up to the wall, and started making out with her right there, blood seeping from the bullet wound in her stomach.

-

Darryl nodded and ran off towards the town. There has to be some vantage point, somewhere that they wouldn't see us. Where...

---

"I've been told," Duncan said smoothly.

---

"Yes! Good eye, Jai."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:03 am

Wolfe had traversed through a few of the houses and eventually into the one Leonie was in, just as she pinned the woman to the wall. He tilted his head, but his gaze lit up in intrigue when she started to kiss her. He grew a bit traumatized by it, grinning as he watched. Lolhe'ssogross.

---

Ashley followed after him, glancing around. "If we follow the trail of destruction, see if it's in a few of the houses, we may be able to scope from there," she offered.

---

Fortune started walking in the same direction Duncan had been walking in before without another word, clearly done talking.

---

Jaith steered them toward the little village with a goofy grin. "So, if you're a night, Rika, how do you fight?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:09 am

The woman was trying to jerk free of Leonie, deperately trying anything that came to mind. Leonie completely ignored her and Wolfe and started ripping at the woman's shirt. The woman jerked enough away to scream but Leonie smacked her across the face, tearing her nails along the woman's cheek. "No body gives a shit," she snarled and kissed her again.

---

"Yeah, but that's getting a little too close for me. If we find some place out of town that can see what's up, it'll be better."

---

"Hey, where you going, Pouterface?" Duncan asked, walking after him.

---

"I... uh, I have super strength."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next