You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Worlds Collide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 am

Wolfe slowly smiled. This could be interesting. He glanced over when all of the flames died out and went forward first, leading the way down the street and looking around.

-

Ashley hurried to the first door she saw, hurrying over and opening it. "Here," she said and stepped outside, holding the door for him. She held a fireball in her hand and threw it inside at a tablecloth, and another toward a wooden pillar supporting the building. After they caught fire she backed out of the way, and went to the building next to the restaurant to do the same there.

---

Jaith grinned at her. "So there's something we have in common. A lot of the people we fight are bitches."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:59 am

Everyone followed him because I feel lame.

---

Darryl walked out and went to the next building across the street, waiting for her.

---

Erika also grinned. "Mhm!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Wolfe saw the buildings starting to light up and glanced around for an alley. He sighed. "I guess we're going straight through." He started to the nearest building without waiting to see if the others were following.

Lmao we're just gonna say Eli joined up with them or something.

---

Ashley finished setting two other buildings on fire and ran back to him, panting. "Let's get the hell out of here."

---

Jaith yawned and said, "How long do you suppose it'll take to find the others?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Leonie glanced to Melvin and Duane, who shrugged and made no comment, respectively.

---

Darryl nodded. "Do you need me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Wolfe pushed open the door to one of the burning buildings and swung his hand forward. Enormous amounts of dirt from outside flooded inside and quenched quite a few of the flames, making a small path for them. He stepped inside, looking around.

---

"No, I'm okay for now." She looked around and started jogging, searching for a way out of all the buildings around them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:30 pm

That's kinda sexy. Leoie followed him in and glanced about.

---

Darryl jogged after her. I hope it's enough.

---

Erika shrugged. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm

(Wolfe agrees. He's sexy and he knows it. Wigglewiggle)

Wolfe continued on, looking around. "I don't believe they would've hidden in here," he remarked with amusement and saw the back door, heading to it and pushing it open. He leaped away as wood from an upper floor fell in front of him, blocking the door. That settles it. He summoned his sword then and slashed the obstacles aside, walking outside and turning to wait on them.

---

Ashley sped up after a few moments, taking long breaths to maintain her stamina. "Do you see any way out?"

---

"I hope it doesn't take too long. Otherwise this is really gonna suck. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow we'll wake up and this was all a dream. A kind of cool one, but a dream nevertheless. But the goddess' grief..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm

(LmfaoohmyGoood)

Everyonefollowed. Laaaazy

---

"There," Darryl said, pointing to a convenient alley that happened to lead out of town.

---

"It was too real," Erika finished for him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Indeed. Wolfe spotted them running just as they disappeared around a corner and took off after them.

-

Ashley nodded and ran toward it.

---

Jaith sighed. "I really do hope we can help this goddess."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Melvin took off as well, catching up to him in minutes.

-

"They've caught up already, we shouldn't stay and fight."

---

"So do I."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Wolfe rounded the corner that Darryl and Ashley had left through and saw them, and threw a hand upward. The ground in front of them shuddered and lifted up to cut them off.

Ashley was preparing to reply to Darryl when that happened, and she instantly rounded upon their antagonists. She blanched at the sight. "Wolfe?!"

"Hello, Flame Dancer," he said with a smile. "What a surprise to see you here."

---

"Should we just sleep for now?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Darryl skid to a stop and turned back, seeing Leonie walk into view within the next minute. She grinned. "So Duane wasn't lying... How fucking miraculous. How's Jason doing?" Leonie asked with a laugh. Darryl scowled darkly at her.

Damn, we're pinned in. Maybe we could use their power to our advantage.

---

"I'm hungry though." Erika laid on her back and let her head hang off the side. "But I'm lazy."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Ashley looked around, taking a step back when Wolfe advanced one. "Feeling stranded without your bodyguards?"

"Shove off," she retorted and grabbed Darryl's hand. "Hold on," she whispered to him and forced him into being a brief dance partner, spinning under his arm and giving a little hop into the air. Flames shot up from under the two of them and launched them into the air over the wall Wolfe had created.

Charm threw down a series of chains and knives, but Ashley grabbed one and threw herself forward with it. Abruptly the flames sputtered out and they fell, but what mattered was they were on the other side of the wall. She got to her knees, but was breathing too hard to manage much else. "I-I can't."

---

"Maybe there's room service," Jaith suggested and sat up, looking around for something to call downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Leonie tilted her head as she watched and looked over to Wolfe. "I've never seen that before."

-

Darryl was still a little stunned about the whole thing and made no objections, lifting her up and running off. That was very unexpected.

---

"Darryl never let us get room service. Always tried to steal from stores or he just conveniently had enough money to get some fast food." She laughed to herself and sighed. "I wonder how they're doing..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:17 pm

"She shouldn't be that powerful," Wolfe explained, "but she is." He grinned. "This is going to be very fun. And the other was someone you know?"

-

Ashley's just getting carried c:

---

"Well... I'm not good at thieving," Jaith explained.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:19 pm

"I do know him. Usually kick the shit out of his little group too."

-

Darryl is... the running man. [/shot]

---

Erika laughed. "I'm not either..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Wolfe laughed. "You and I should've been born in the same realm."

-

Lmfaoooooo

---

"I think room service would be okay for one go," Jaith said then.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:30 pm

"Create chaos everywhere we go, sounds fun."

-

Darryl slowed down after a while of trekking through the mountains where they had met, having stopped at a river that separated it and more of a plains-type area. Beyond the river, lush grass and a few trees spotted the area. He set her down at the water's edge and sat down himself, panting.

---

"I think there's a intercom by the door."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Wolfe looked at the others. "Aside from them, pretty much everyone here is dead."

-

Ashley was still catching her breath, even after he set her down. She scooped up some of the water and drank from it, taking deep breaths. "Th-thanks," she said, and glanced at the beautiful scenery. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:37 pm

"We should move onto whatever chain is first. How exactly we do that..."

---

"Fine, mostly. Tired. But that guy... holy cow."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:42 pm

"Didn't Chaos say something about sensing them?" Eli asked.

---

"The executioner dude?" Ashley asked before nodding. "He was one scary mother-effer."

---

Oopsie. Jaith looked over and spotted it, hopping up and going over. He poked the button, and got a reply. "Yes?"

"Um...hi. We're in room...[numberhere]. We were hoping you could bring up some food." Then he went into this big discussion with the dude on what to bring up because I have nooo idea how this works.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:51 pm

"Yes, but how do we tell exactly what it is?"

---

"And powerful... I don't know if he has a power or not, but that punch..."

---

Erika was counting the different groves on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm

"I guess we'll find out when we find out," Charm sighed. "Standing here bickering about it is not solving anything, however."

---

"That looked like it seriously hurt..."

---

Jaith opened the door when the cart with the food arrived. He thanked the man who brought it up, showed him the coin, and he left with apologies for intruding upon them. He watched the man go and frowned. "It's like it scares them all off, kinda."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:01 pm

"Yeah, let's get going."

---

"It still hurts."

---

"That is a little."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Wolfe made the wall disappear and sighed, his sword disappearing a final time. "Shame... It might have been to torture the two of them simultaneously," he told Leonie.

---

Ashley kept taking deep breaths until she finally felt alright, then stood up and went over to him. "You sure you're okay?"

---

Jaith took the cart and rolled it between the beds, unveiling whatever foods the guy had brought because I'm lazy. "Yum."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next