You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Worlds Collide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Worlds Collide   Thu May 31, 2012 10:07 pm

And so it shall be, the story of six and six and of fantasy and reality.
From different realms they arrive, with good intentions they must survive.
The hearts of gold and hearts of brimstone begin their journey alone
But unite they shall, their ideas and powers rising like a great canal
The great war will begin, from Chaos' pleasure and Gaea's hatred of sin.

Charm Roku sat in a pentacle with a bowl of blood in front of her. She spun her hand over it, closing her eyes. The blood became a small whirlpool as whispers spun throughout the dusty, box-filled room. "Yes," she whispered. "The body belongs to me now." She opened her blood red eyes and smiled. "Yes, it appears that it worked in this universe." Then she paused. "...No. That is not... You aren't my father." She stood up, and tried to leave the circle, but was unable to.

The blood evaporated without warning. Smoke surrounded her. She flung her arms out, throwing chains and knives in random directions to try and anchor herself, but nothing helped. They tore away from her skin, and her vision was obscured.

- In Another Realm -

The same thing befell another who had dark intentions for the world. Travis Wolfe lay asleep in a circular room, candles surrounding him. His dream self stood in a room with a throne, where he was headed. His own little sanctuary. To call upon those who had been gone to tell him the secrets of today. However, the moment he sat in the throne, he was thrown forward as though he'd been shoved out. Before he hit the ground, a dark cloud consumed him. He summoned his sword and sliced out into nothing. It had no substance. What's going on?

He jerked awake, but the candles had gone out and the darkness was here too. Is this...the Darkness Warrior? No. This is too violent. Too dark. Rather than fight it he allowed it to take him, letting his curiosity take over.

- Another Realm -

Eli, his clothes saturated in blood, was headed back to the Soul Searcher HQ. He couldn't see it yet; the day was dark and dismal and dreary, just the way he liked it. His other, imprisoned half had been quiet for a while - just the way he liked it. Everything was going as planned. The humans would fall before long, he'd take the spoils of war as much as he liked and enjoy his Utopia.

He was thinking of how blissful he felt when he noticed the black cloud pooled around his legs, making it harder to walk. He leaped backward, but in that moment the darkness reached up and swallowed him, obscuring his view of the HQ and sucking him into a realm where he could register the ill feelings, the long awaited anticipation for their arrival.

Their.

Who was 'their'? He tried to fight for a few moments, tried to weasel answers from this being surrounding him, but could find none. So he could only wait.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Thu May 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Duane was in the dreary motel in Norwich, tapping mindlessly on arm of the chair he sat in. He was bored, but he couldn’t do much else to Erika, not yet anyway. Regardless, he wanted something to entertain him, something to pull him from the lull from the mind rot of the infernal TV that played nothing but adult movies. He had it muted, so he couldn’t hear the moans, and had his head on the back of the chair lazily, staring out the window at the countryside outside.

His eyes turned to the color of charcoal. There was a presence, nothing like he had left before. He snapped his head over to the door, but by that time, the dark, ominous cloud was upon him. He lashed out at it, connecting with nothing. What is this? His eyes narrowed dangerously. No demon I have heard of can do this… Within a moment, he felt as though he was pulled into another realm, somewhere as dark as Hell. He grinned. Interesting.

-Another Part of the World-

Leonie White was standing in the middle of a house, blood drenching the walls. Body parts were littered everywhere, though there was a woman who was left barely alive, but she was completely naked, shaking in the corner. Leonie was smiling, her clothes and hair soaked with blood. Her golden eyes were staring outside, watching cars on the main road go by. How long would this place go unnoticed? She laughed to herself and walked out, cackling as she went through the backyard. She left a trail of blood behind her, not that she would’ve noticed or care. The tall brush and grass wiped off most of the blood from her legs as she stopped at a treeline.

Something was following her.

She wheeled back to see a plume of smoke behind her. Her eyes went huge. Wha-

It swallowed her, almost suffocating her. She immediately summoned forth her blades and lashed out, but they just went through the air. “What the fuck is this?!” She hissed angrily.

-Another Realm-

Melvin Monroe was watching another human expire because he had found some dish soap and had force-fed it to them. He was always fascinated watching how the human body reacted to the chemicals that they had ended up making. The human’s mouth had already eroded part of the way, the knives had held him up nicely and stopped him from moving so much. He gave up screaming a long time ago, and was close to dying as it was. Melvin sighed and took the bottle of soap, tipping the man’s head up. He poured the rest into his eyes and tossed the bottle away, leaving him to his misery. As soon as he stepped out, a black cloud swept up around him.

“What is this shit?” He asked himself. He waved his hand around, but he couldn’t even see it. “Alright. This is… interesting. We’ll go along with it.”

Last edited by Wolfdra on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Thu May 31, 2012 11:08 pm

The six were unceremoniously dumped from their prison of darkness into what appeared to be a temple. The wall they all faced had an enormous statue carved into it: a demonic looking entity, but part human in its entirety, standing about forty feet tall. From within the wall, it turned to look at the six measly figures before him.

A slow smile revealed teeth like embers of a dying fire. "Demons and servants, welcome to my realm."

Wolfe gathered himself first, standing upright and glancing up toward the hulking figure before them. With an enormous crunch of earth, his sword appeared in his hand. "Who are you?" he demanded.

Charm got to her feet and looked up at the figures around her. They're all too tall. Am I the only girl? Oh, wait, there's another... she thought, seeing Leonie, and turned to the enormous figure. Eli hadn't said anything, simply standing and watching the stone structure.

"I am Chaos, creator of the realms you all live in. You come from different places, alike in structure but different in history. You all wish for the same thing: Destruction. Pleasure. Power. Pride. For this, I have chosen you, my children."

Without warning, Chaos stepped out of the wall and shrunk down to a more tangible size, though he towered at least a foot over the tallest of them. "You hold great power, and together you will accomplish the destruction of everything. Together, you six can bring everything back to chaos." He smiled, revealing more burning embers, and his eyes flashed with the flames of hell.

"Why would we do this?" Eli inquired. "As you said, we come from different places. Some of us need to be in our...realms?" He hesitated, testing, the term, then went on. "Some of us have work to do there, work hindered if we are not present to oversee it."

"I agree," Wolfe put in.

"Your opponents will all fall if you work together now," Chaos replied, his very vocal vibrations ringing with truth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Thu May 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Duane had watched the scene unfold in silence, taking in his surroundings, the people with him, and this god. He hated working with people. They were usually just there for themselves, and usually got in his way. He finally stood up and interjected, rather loudly. "Why would we bother working together? We could easily just go our separate ways and never see each other again. We have no alliances to the others, it would probably be a waste of time."

Leonie stood up, sizing up everyone and noticing Duane there. Shitface. She glanced to Chaos, not seeming to have a problem with the whole idea.

Melvin chose to remain on his pretty little ass, listening to the whole thing, rather amused. He wasn't going to bother saying no to a thing that could make itself be 40 ft tall, DUANE.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Thu May 31, 2012 11:48 pm

He looks calm, Charm decided, and stepped over to Melvin, sitting down next to him. Oh, Charm, if only you knew.

Chaos smiled down at Duane. "My child," he said. "If you fear the intentions of these potential partners, fear not. Once you see the strength you all possess, you will realize how much of an asset it will be to assist one another. There would be no waste of time. While fulfilling what your goals are, you will be fulfilling mine and helping the others fulfill theirs."

"What of those of us who have threats we wish to eliminate on our own?" Wolfe asked, piquing Eli's interest.

Chaos turned his gaze to the armed man. "You will be able to do so. No one will interfere."

"What is it you want, exactly?" Charm finally asked. "Destruction, great. But... If you want control, you can't really do that in a destroyed world," she went on, more than likely impressing a few of them with her vocabulary lol.

"I want everything to return to me, to chaos. Once it does, I can remake the world in fashion it in my own fashion—in your fashion. You would have all of the power you want. All of the people to kill. All of the prisoners to torture. All of the luxury you could dream. All the pleasure you could withstand. The love you miss. Everything you have ever desired could be yours."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Thu May 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Melvin glanced boredly over to Charm, curious that a child was with them, and glanced back to the little group. He still offered nothing, but this time, Leonie decided to speak up. "There is always a catch, that's all you want? We aren't a means to an end?" Duane sent a glance to Leonie, but decided that what Chaos had said was enough. He settled for examining his new allies.

Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:01 am

"You are not temporary assets to me," Chaos said. "I have no reason to dispose of you when all is said and done. You will have my gratitude. You will be the gods of your realms, nothing more and nothing less."

Wolfe decided he was fine with this and let his sword disappear. Eli had nothing to offer at this point, either, and was now examining his allies. When his gaze rested on Melvin, he narrowed his eyes and turned his eyes back to Chaos, who simply looked at them all with that little smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 am

offireanddeath

Leonie crossed her arms, sighing. She offered nothing more and looked back at everyone. "So, when do we start?" Melvin asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am

"In order for everything to return to chaos, my powers must be freed," Chaos explained, stepping back and merging with the wall again, where the wall morphed to fit back into his 40 foot structure. "The goddess Gaea bound me to this temple with the strength of the Olympians and the Titans. There are six chains, scattered around this realm that must be destroyed for my chaos to be unleashed. This is your duty. Each chain will resonate with one of you and lead you in their direction." His eyes closed. "Do not fail me, my children."

With that, the feeling that another being was there watching over them faded away. The darkness that had been shrouding the entire area disippated to reveal that it was actually daytime, as there was light shining within the windows there were.

Wolfe crossed his arms, seeming a little annoyed, but turned to his now-companions. He looked at Leonie, winked at her, and looked down at Charm. A child? He looked at Melvin, unimpressed mainly due to his age, and at Eli and then to Duane.

"I suppose we should introduce ourselves and try to find out what abilities make us so special."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 am

Leonie cast a faint glance over to Wolfe, smirking slightly, but looked back at the others. When Wolfe suggested this, she only grinned. "Show our stuff, hm? Well, it's sort of cheating because Duany already knows what I can do." Duane sent her a dark glare which she chose to ignore. The gold in her eyes drained from them, revealing her naturally green eyes beneath. However, a golden sword and a golden gun materialized out of seemingly thin air. She stabbed the sword into the ground and rested against it, smirking. "So, what can you all do? Oh, my name is Leonie White, by the way."

Melvin watched Leonie with interest, actually impressed at what she had just managed to do. Wow. Nothing compared to that... He didn't offer to move, just looking to see who would go next.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:52 am

Wolfe leaned in and looked at Leonie's eyes to make sure of what he'd seen. "That, milady, is badass," he told her. He held his hands up and flexed his wrists. A few spare stones from the ground lifted up in between his hands like a magnetic field and began to multiply, shifting and morphing to create his blade once again. He took it out of the air and stabbed it into the ground next to Leonie's blade to lean against his as well. "Travis Wolfe. I go by Wolfe."

("You could have, you know, looked at the rest of us while you were telling us your name. :/ " "Why?")
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 am

Leonie grinned when he came up beside her, eyeing his blade curiously. She looked to the others, glancing at Duane when he sighed. "If we have to do a show and tell, so be it." Without moving a muscle, Wolfe was sent flying into the wall on the other side of the temple by some unseen force. Duane crossed his arms. "I'm Duane, and if you didn't get the memo, I have telekinesis."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:40 am

Wolfe slammed up against the wall, and he landed on his feet, shooting an angry glare over to Duane. "Impressive," he growled. "Though not that impressive, considering the amount of times I've faced it before."

Eli took a knife out of his pocket and sliced open his own arm. The blood began to drip down, but it stopped before hitting the ground. He took it in his hand and it solidified into a handle, but the rest of the blood spilling out formed a multitude of shapes—a whip, a sword, a fist, a boomerang. He then held his hand palm-up and the blood formed an orb over his hand. He held it back up to the wound, where it reentered his body and clotted on its own. "Eli."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:00 am

Leonie laughed under her breath at the two of them but glanced over to Eli when he used his power. That is hot. She grinned and looked over to Melvin, who simply remained next to Charm. She raised an eyebrow at the two. "Well?"

"My power is more of a passive power. I can withstand a massive amount of damage and not slow in the least if I've drawn the blood of others." Melvin sighed. "My name Melvin Monroe."

[so, it's kinda like, dirty, but lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2k8qjSnvS0 "So, my name is Leonie..."]
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 am

Eli sneered after a moment in Melvin's direction, but said nothing.

Charm stood up, taking a deep breath. Her hair began to flutter to an invisible wind and her bejeweled wings burst from her back. She held her hands out as knived chains exploded from her palms, swirling around the room violently. After several moments of this she pulled her hands to her chest, and the chains retracted into her palms as though they had never existed. Her wings retracted as well, and her hair stopped moving. She glanced at them all. "My name is Charm Roku. Pleasure."

Okay, the little kid's cool, Wolfe thought, looking amused.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 am

("Hey, old guy, can I torture you?" "If you want a scythe in your face perhaps." "...")

Leonie grinned as she watched the chains move around the room. Melvin smirked slightly but stayed as he was. Duane was minimally impressed as he gazed around the room. "So, do we go after the chains on our own, or as a group?"

("You four can fuck off, I ha e to talk to Leonie alone." "I kinda wanna see Blood guy. C: ")
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:24 pm

(OH GOD LOOOL AT BOTH OF THOSE.)

"I would assume we go together," Eli said. "Teamwork is not a forte of mine, but according to him," he shot a glance at Chaos' statue, "we should stay together."

"It'd be best since we're not really sure of where we actually are yet," Charm put in.

Wolfe walked over and pulled his sword from the ground without a word.

---*---*---*---

Dream of me, my knights, and come to me.

Jaith had heard the same statement for the past two nights. He hadn't said anything as he went about his work, guarding the base and keeping any Soul Searchers from snooping their way in. He was currently thinking up new ways to maximize security. More than once had Soul Searchers found back doors in, literally; but patrolling around the entire base hadn't done well in the past. They needed a way to post guards all over the base without isolating them.

He didn't really notice until after a few moments, the light shining out of the corner of his eye. He looked over and instantly straightened up in alarm at the woman standing before him.

She had long, flowing golden hair and deep ocean-blue eyes. Her white dress, fit for only a goddess, shined like the sun. Her gaze was imploring. It tore his heart out, the sadness in her gaze. She extended her hand to him.

"My knight, you have dreamed, and so I plead to you: come."

He couldn't refuse her. Not her. Jaith took only one step forward, and then the light emanating from her being plunged forward and surrounded him.

---Another Realm---

Ashley was asleep when the goddess came. Dreaming of the wish she had: to come. Despair consumed her in her nightmare, that she didn't go and the world fell apart all around her. She jerked awake with a harsh gasp, dragging oxygen in and regaining her coherence. Light blinded her, and then the goddess from her dreams stood before her.

"My knight, you have dreamed, and so I plead to you..."

Ashley got to her feet and came forth before the goddess was finished, and was consumed by the light.

---Elsewhere---

Fortune felt something was off when he woke up from the dream. So he'd left the cave to consider it, holding his blade in case Minions came to try and incapacitate him. He knew the goddess—he'd read of her in the journal. Gaea, the goddess of the earth. Not just a goddess, but a Titan. A major goddess. Could it have really just been a dream? Any dream he had of gods or goddesses he took in and would not allow himself to forget. He'd dreamed of Nyx trying to grant him power and of Apollo cursing him, but not of Gaea...

He heard a rustle nearby. He spun around, pointing his blade forward, and slowly started toward it. Another rustle. "Come out," he commanded. A bright light came from the bushes he faced, and they parted to reveal the goddess from his dreams. Her eyes reached out to him, grasping him in an iron hold. She took a few steps toward him, stopping a few steps away, and reached out as though to touch his cheek. She lowered her hand, waiting for his.

"My knight, you have dreamed, and so I plead to you: come."

He gave a vain resistance. "I have people to take care of here. People to lead. I can't just go."

"They will be fine," Gaea murmured. "You are needed. Please."

He took a slow step forward, and again, the light consumed another hero.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Leonie pulled her own sword out, and they faded away, almost to dust. The golden hue retured to her eyes as she glanced around.

-*-*-*-

Duncan was slouched outside of the base, gazing out into the sky. He had had the same dreams for several days now, but the only thing he could remember was a woman in white, begging him for help. What help? Why? He sighed heavily. Most of his dreams were straightforward. Either really shitty, or sometimes, actually nice. But this cryptic shit was new. Why would it be? He'd never seen anyone like her before.

-Another Realm-

Erika Wyatt was poking at the embers of a campfire she'd made for herself. Just anofher thing Darryl had taught her. She shivered as she sat there, staring at the night sky. She had gotten separated from the others, a day before those dreams started. She assumed some sort of a Goddess was trying to contact her but why? She had her own things she had to do, like seal off Eden. She didn't seem to be evil, so why pull her from her task?

-Another part of the Realm-

Darryl had been leading the group since Erika was taken. He and her and made that plan as soon as they picked up Jason. So, here he was, sitting as watch while the others slept. However, he hadn't told anyone of the dreams he had had. It was a woman in white, wbo had asked for his help. He blew it off as a fluke at first, but when he had the dream again... he didn't know what to think of it.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Wolfe looked around and walked toward the entrance of the temple, pushing the doors open. They found themselves in a wasteland, on the summit of a snowcapped mountain. He walked foward to the edge of the mountain, snow buffeting him. He gazed down upon a small town miles below them. He turned and waited for the others to follow.

-----

While Duncan pondered his dreams, the subject of his nightly meetings appeared a few feet away from him. The goddess waited for him to notice her, her eyes filling with tears.

---

The same was happening in other realms. The omniscient goddess watched the Keykeeper tend to the flames, and stepped forward to stand across from her. She hated tearing them away from their paths. She hated it, but she needed them. They had to help her.

---

One last man. Gaea went to greet Darryl, partly relieved the others had fallen into a slumber. If the Keykeeper were to leave, he would be the best one to accompany her. But his strength would also be a great asset. Another she was tearing from his path. For the last time, she fought back the tears in her eyes, let the pleading filling her heart take over as she appeared near the man.

She said it to them all at once:

"My knight, you have dreamed, and so I plead to you: come." She extended her hand to each of them. Please. You are the only ones who can end this march to the end of existence.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Melvin finally got up and dusted off his overcoat, feeling his folded scythe hit his back. He smirked to himself and followed Wolfe, bit walked past him then, not waiting for the others. If they came with, they came. If not, more for him. Leoie sighed and jogged after Melvin, looming up at him. "You are huge, you know."

"I'm 6'1," Melvin answered.

"You're speedy too, damn." Duane walked after them silently.

---

Duncan's gaze snapped up when he heard her speak, on edge for only a moment until he stood up and took her hand. He couldn't resist someone like her, she needed help, and so he would give it.

--------

Erika jumped at the sound of her voice, looking up to see her. Sbe stared in amazement, but frowned at the Goddess' request. "But, I have duties, Goddess. People to protect and look after. I-I can't..."

-----

Darryl looked up at hearinv her, the woman from his dreams. He frowned at seeing her features, but torn with what he had to do. "I can't, I'm needed here," he said weakly. With Erika gone, he couldn't abandon the others
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Charm and Eli started after them as well. Wolfe shot Melvin an annoyed glance and followed him, letting his sword disappear at last. He glanced back at Leonie and grinned.

-----

Light enveloped Duncan in a heavenly embrace as it carried him to his new destination.

-------

"I understand," Gaea said gently to Erika. "I despise tampering with your duties in such a manner, but I have no other options. I implore you, please. Your duties here will be hindered if you do not rise to this new assignment."

-----

"You are more needed elsewhere," Gaea replied softly, repeating close to the same of what she had told Erika: "I have no other options. Your duties here will be interrupted if you do not rise and face this antagonist. I beg of you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:35 pm

"I may be old but I'm not crippled."

Leonie smirked at Melvin but smiled to Wolfe. Whether or not he took it as a invitation was up to him.

---

Duncan looked around. He couldn't make anything out in the light that surrounded him. He felt around for anything, and was met by nothing. "Awesome."

---

Erika frowned, feeling the key resting on her chest. She was silent but stood and took her hand.

---

Darryl looked back to fhe tent the others were resting in and back to her, frowning. "Okay." He said, taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Wolfe wasn't one to miss such an invitation. He slowed to walk next to her and, as casually as anything, put an arm around her shoulders. "Where do you come from, milady?"

---

The six knights appeared in separate areas, unlike Chaos' brief council. Gaea let out a curse in an unfamiliar language. A manifestation of her stood before each hero. "Please forgive me," she implored of them. "I know very well the duties of which you bear upon your shoulders - all of you. However, those duties are threatened.

"I am the goddess Gaea, one of the creators of the Earth - of the many realms you will see. Another creator is Chaos, and he is the one who has forced me to call upon your presence. Chaos is what he is—chaos. He wishes for the destruction of all the realms. For this reason I gathered all of my power and imprisoned him in a temple in the mountains. Chaos has summoned up reserves of power to call upon six people who would help him, demon and human and, in some cases, immortal. Some of you will know each other. Some of you will not." She trailed off and closed her eyes, looking pained.

"Again, please forgive me... My own power is fading. It is as if Chaos is taking the power I used to imprison him. I was not able to gather you all together at once. You will have to find one another. You will have to do so quickly, because your opponents have already begun their journey. In order to trap Chaos, I placed six chains along the planet that would hold him under its crust. Your opponents seek to destroy these bonds. This must not happen."

All of a sudden Gaea winced, her face wrenching with a combination of sorrow and pain. "My power...I cannot stay here. Please, knights of the goddess. I beg of you, end this madness. Chaos cannot succeed. If he does, everything you want to accomplish will be for naught."

The Gaeas with Erika and Darryl said, "The Key will be lost and the Gate will open to the demons."

The Gaeas with Duncan and Jaith said, "The Soul Searchers will destroy everything and everyone you hold dear."

The Gaeas with Ashley and Fortune said, "The Elemental God will triumph and take over the entire planet."

She shrank back with another wince, and began to fade away. "I am so sorry. I truly am. Take these tokens." Silver coins with an unrecognizable symbol appeared upon them in front of each person. "These will allow you to, in many situations, garner help and places to stay for the night. Find each other. Stop your opponents. End this notion of chaos being unleashed." She closed her eyes, and at last, a tear slid down her cheek. "Please accomplish what I have failed to, my knights."

She faded away without warning, as though she hadn't been there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:06 pm

"Well, another realm. I don't know if you know Earth or not, but I'm from there, I was born in England, lost the accent, oh... 400 years ago."

["... You look wonderful for 400." "Why thank you."]

--------

Duncan's jaw set when Gaea had disappeared but before he could have any sort of thought form on the whole thing, the light dispersed, and he fell to the ground, landing on his ass. "Fuck!" He scowled up at the sky, like she was still there, and glanced around, seeing a forest around him. He grumbled under his breath and stood up, dusting himself off. Okay. So. A Goddess asked for his help to keep a God trapped. He had to find some other people, whoever the fuck they were, and bitchslap the people Chaos brought in to protect the world.

Sounded easy enough.

----

Erika landed gracefully after the light around her disappeared, feeling herself land on some sand. She looked back to see the ocean, hearing the gulls over head and the sun beating down on her. She shielded her eyes and looked around. Wow. Yeah, I'm not in England anymore... She frowned and looked at the coin in her hand, then looked at the Key. She set her jaw. She couldn't let the Gate open, not after all they had done. If this was a way to stop it, one of many, than she had to do it.

She just hoped the others were alright.

---

Darryl landed on his feet after the light vanished around him, looking up at where he'd just been. He stood soundlessly and glanced around, taking in that he was probably near some hills or a mountain. He certainly wasn't in England, or if he was, he didn't know where. He stuffed the coin into his pocket and tried to get his bearings. So, stopping Chaos would be a way to stop the door from opening. Alright. But who were these other people they had to stop? Immortal... Sounded too close to Leonie. And a demon? A demon from his world? Duane? He frowned, tipping his hat down to keep the sun's glare out of his eyes. If Duane and Leonie were here...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Wolfe nodded lightly. He is, however, used to looking good after quite a long time, Wolfdra, so he shall not use your little quote. Instead he offered, "I do know Earth. From my realm I was born around what would one day be Rome. Kind of wandered after I got my permanent job."

---

Ashley fell on her feet, but tumbled forward after that. "Ow." She got to her feet and looked at the coin in her hand, then pressed it into her pocket. She gritted her teeth. She wouldn't allow the Elemental God to win! There was no way! She then registered the cold, most likely from altitude. She sighed. "I just can't get away from the cold..."

A 'knight of the goddess', she'd been called; but not just her. A few others. She had one thing to hang on to: Gaea had said there would be people she knew. If it were an antagonist, well, that just meant she could beat the living crap out of them for fun. If it was an ally, she'd feel a little more comfortable. If it was both, that would be great. But what were those chances?

With a sigh she looked around and aimlessly began to walk. How she would find these potential allies, she didn't know; but she might as well try.

---

Fortune fell on his feet gracefully, instantly drawing his sword and pocketing the coin. He looked around to see a canopy of leaves above him, sunlight breaking through and casting splothes of light onto the grass around him. This was his kind of landscape. He then pondered the matter at hand.

Gaea needed their help to stop Chaos from destroying the world[s]. Just how many worlds was he supposed to help save? He was already signed up to help save one, and now he had to help with another? And the way she worded it, more than just one? That sounded fun. Just fantastic. Just like everything else. All this responsibility is starting to grate my nerves.

However, he had to help the goddess. He had to get back to the other Elemental Warriors. If this was an odds to an end, another way to secure their victory, so be it. With a steelly gaze he began to traverse through the trees.

---

Jaith tumbled to the ground when he landed, completely taken by surprise. He earned a mouthful of sand. He spat it to the side in disgust and coughed, "Beach. Awesome. Time to soak up some rays." Then he coughed up some more sand, hurried to the salt water, and only put enough in his mouth to rid himself of the grainy shit.

He eventually got to his feet and shielded his eyes from the sun, casting a glance over the water and around the beach itself. It looked pretty peaceful, not really like a place that might soon suffer imminent destruction. Then again, neither did his world, before the Soul Searchers attacked.

Okay. Awesome. Goddess needs assistance. Another god wants to destroy everything. Sounds about like the cliche role that usually happens in stories like this. "So just gotta find my new buddies first," he muttered, hoping Lindsey and the others could get along without him for a while, and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide   

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next